NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

What's sad is he didn't get fired for being a sexist and racist (this drives hia ratings through the roof). He got fired becauae the advisters dropped his show. It's all about the money.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

The biggest problem with the so-called News Channels is that almost all their programs are Opinion based shows. Most people will then find an "Opinion Show" that fits their own view, whether that leans right or left, and accept it as fact. There is no one news channel, overall, that is better or worse, than the other at real News. FOX isn't any better than CNN, or CNBC etc at unbiased "reporting", most "News" channel programming are hosted by talk show hosts rather than true journalists.

Very few true news journalists left anymore, most are on air to give their opinion to the news.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    The biggest problem with the so-called News Channels is that almost all their programs are Opinion based shows. Most people will then find an "Opinion Show" that fits their own view, whether that leans right or left, and accept it as fact. There is no one news channel, overall, that is better or worse, than the other at real News. FOX isn't any better than CNN, or CNBC etc at unbiased "reporting", most "News" channel programming are hosted by talk show hosts rather than true journalists.

Very few true news journalists left anymore, most are on air to give their opinion to the news.
    this is why i watch morning joe. wht i do find ironic is hat the guy is a creep but the right over looks it. When hart cheated on his wife also clinton then they bacame pos in my eye

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

I believe you are incorrect.. CNN and MSNBC are more biased then fox IMO.. I'll give you an example - Just tonight on the CNN Don Lemon show which I happened to be watching the one guy that was a Trump supporter on the panel was not even allowed to speak negative about Obama in a relevant asked question.. It was completely off limit as he was shut down immediately. Don made that clear...

Bill Orielly would have never done that when he had his left guests on the show and if they began bashing Bush in relevant conversation..

I've watched both shows for years and I can tell the difference.. Tucker and Hannity are far more Bias then Bill Orielly ever was just for the record.. That's why I liked watching the Bill Orielly show regularly as he kept it more factual and unbiased compared to most other shows on all channels.. Probably why the Orielly Factor was the highest rated show....

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    If they like you it's charm

If they don't like you it's harassment

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I heard he likes using cigars on girls as a dildo.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I heard he likes using cigars on girls as a dildo.
    Also loves those same cigars in his on ass.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I believe you are incorrect.. CNN and MSNBC are more biased then fox IMO.. I'll give you an example - Just tonight on the CNN Don Lemon show which I happened to be watching the one guy that was a Trump supporter on the panel was not even allowed to speak negative about Obama in a relevant asked question.. It was completely off limit as he was shut down immediately. Don made that clear...

Bill Orielly would have never done that when he had his left guests on the show and if they began bashing Bush in relevant conversation..

I've watched both shows for years and I can tell the difference.. Tucker and Hannity are far more Bias then Bill Orielly ever was just for the record.. That's why I liked watching the Bill Orielly show regularly as he kept it more factual and unbiased compared to most other shows on all channels.. Probably why the Orielly Factor was the highest rated show....
    Whatever troll, he's the king of interrupting...and lying.

Starts @ 4:00

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

I'm still trying to figure out how this O'Reilly situation spun out of control?

But the BS Don Lemon says at CNN is acceptable?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

You know the answer already. The media is run by the few who control it all. Fox has been infiltrated. It's completely over for actual journalism. The spin is stuck, and now we are staring at the same wall no matter where we go.
    Last edited by Cuse0323; 04-20-17 at 02:21 AM.

chico2663

Easy if don lemon sexually harasses a guy then the guy whips don lemon's ass. When bill o. sexually harasses women for 20 years it comes to perk after some time. These women were afraid to call the sexual hotline. When the lawyer had her client call it and put it on national t.v. Fox had to investigate. When 15 different women called it became a crises. Also their employee handbook did not state their was a time limit or they had to be employed. But as someone else said it was advertisers dropping fox. Also fox is trying to buy the biggest multi media company in england. The english parliament already gave a warning to fox 2 weeks ago to get their act together. This was before the bill shit hit the wire

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He was old anyway

Getting ready for retirement

They bought him out...be 5 new people better

chico2663

Look they are trying to buy sky news. They have to clean up their act to buy the biggest media outlet.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

O'Reily is biased and it is obvious, maybe not as as obvious as Hannity/Tucker, but it was still evident. Picking a, instance from a CNN show doesn't show unbiased, as I'm sure plenty of others can show "proof" that O'Reily was plenty biased. That's the problem with these News Opinion Shows, people will relate to those opinions they are most closely aligned with, but it doesn't necessarily make their facts/opinions any more true. I find it hard to watch the news opinion shows, regardless of the network.

As far as FOX goes, I do think Chris Wallace does a very good job at staying impartial, he's a no nonsense guy. His interviews are good, he doesn't lob softball questions and keeps topics on track and pertinent. On the flip side of FOX, you have someone like Maria Bartiromo and that sad excuse for an interview she had with Trump, it honestly looked like she was going to cream her panties. I realize she is a business journo and not a political one, but any one of the hosts from Entertainment Tonight would have done a better job.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7892

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Easy if don lemon sexually harasses a guy then the guy whips don lemon's ass. When bill o. sexually harasses women for 20 years it comes to perk after some time. These women were afraid to call the sexual hotline. When the lawyer had her client call it and put it on national t.v. Fox had to investigate. When 15 different women called it became a crises. Also their employee handbook did not state their was a time limit or they had to be employed. But as someone else said it was advertisers dropping fox. Also fox is trying to buy the biggest multi media company in england. The english parliament already gave a warning to fox 2 weeks ago to get their act together. This was before the bill shit hit the wire
    Supposedly women took the money and agreed to shut up.. No charges were ever filed.. If the women felt they were so violated they should have gone to the police.. This should be a non story and it's in the past.. Bill is aggressively denying all allegations also..

Sponsors/advertising left without hard proof is just absurd.. Fox should have gotten new sponsors on board and worked a new deal will Bill for less pay until new sponsors and advertising came into play...

I don't like how this was handled at all.. He was found guilty before even being tried or given a chance to clear his name... It was another media witch hunt just like Trump and his sexual allegations when those paid actresses came forward and lied....

Media is terrible on all levels these days.. All sides... Fake news.. Hate it all!!!!

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Whatever troll, he's the king of interrupting...and lying.
    king in the minor leagues maybe... the real king isn't going to have his title just given away to some rookie

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

Poor Dennis miller.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

few posts up, Jtoler,
    the poster who strokes Lang in the service plays calling someone else a troll. Comical

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bill Orielly gave more to charitable causes then any other show host on any of the liberal news stations.. That is fact and you can google it...

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8214

Nailed it on the head...too many people caught up in getting defensive and spouting the whole "fake news" argument when in reality we have very few actual news shows on tv these days. Its all opinion talking head shows on tv no matter the network. Its like talk radio and people really expect these people to relay unbiased facts to their viewers, yeah right.

These network loyalists know exactly what they are getting when they tune in.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

If no O'Reilly, then no Colbert.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Bill Orielly gave more to charitable causes then any other show host on any of the liberal news stations.. That is fact and you can google it...
    I hear Cosby was quite the philanthropist also.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I hear Cosby was quite the philanthropist also.
    You're comparing this to what Cosby did you nut?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

You're comparing this to what Cosby did you nut?
    No, he's saying no amount of good works excuse being a douchebag.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    No, he's saying no amount of good works excuse being a douchebag.
    Yeah and in choosing Cosby as the example he is making a comparison between the two. Everyone knows this including you. "Douchebag" doesn't come close to describing what Cosby did. Don't be obtuse

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Yeah and in choosing Cosby as the example he is making a comparison between the two. Everyone knows this including you. "Douchebag" doesn't come close to describing what Cosby did. Don't be obtuse
    And u supporting this piece sof shit because u are a partisan shitbag shows what type of person u are. The guy pressured woman and made it awful at their workplace. The sick fuk should be hanged. You should be to because u are nothing but a dirtbag enabler for this type of shit. I hope your mother has to deal with this kind of stuff some day and we can see how u would like it. I bet if the guy was a Republican u wouldn't care if he raped her.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 04-20-17 at 08:55 PM.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Thor, you were there? Please do tell us what happened? O'Reilly was one of my least favorites there, but would love to see some evidence.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Thor, you were there? Please do tell us what happened? O'Reilly was one of my least favorites there, but would love to see some evidence.

He was talking all cocky till he found out there were tapes. Stop it with this fuking shit okay. Ten fuking liars? when that weirdo wiener was doing his nasty shit i said fuk him i didn't get behind him and his shit isnt even as bad as this. If u are this big of an asshole that u have to push woman around to get a piece of ass u need to go get some help. Imagine your sister having to deal with this shit. The guy is an egomaniac who used his position to harass woman plain and simple. I can't imagine being a woman and having to deal with this shit and i will comfront a guy who pulls this shit At my job, an have.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26095

So people don't have to listen to Bill O'reilly anymore? I don't see any downside to that

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

Nobody's being obtuse. You know exactly what he meant, and if you don't then that's on you. Take off your partisan glasses and see it for what it is. Jeezus.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He was old anyway

Getting ready for retirement

They bought him out...be 5 new people better
    Golden Child, I am surprised at you?
    He starred for 20 years and got after every bad guy that ever existed.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

Guess he forgot About the bad guy in the mirror

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    He was talking all cocky till he found out there were tapes. Stop it with this fuking shit okay. Ten fuking liars? when that weirdo wiener was doing his nasty shit i said fuk him i didn't get behind him and his shit isnt even as bad as this. If u are this big of an asshole that u have to push woman around to get a piece of ass u need to go get some help. Imagine your sister having to deal with this shit. The guy is an egomaniac who used his position to harass woman plain and simple. I can't imagine being a woman and having to deal with this shit and i will comfront a guy who pulls this shit At my job, an have.
    Tapes have been listened to by authorities?
    Also, those gal's just may have erased any tapes of O'Reilly where he was simply offering help when she was needy? Or even the one's where they were giving Bill the old enticement theory. Like hand feeding a Brahma bull.
    It's called, discriminating when it's profitable.
    I'll believe Bill is a dog when it's been positively proven at 100%. Can they do it? What's the odds, I may want to bet on it.

ABEHONEST

FOX is doomed?

I wouldn't be surprised if they go down. They better hire an ass-kicker to replace the irreplaceable Bill O. I see boring people [or dead] everywhere, now on FOX.
    A man like, yes, Jesse Ventura. Yes, half nuts but tougher than nails and intelligent.
    A born rebel. I love the guy but I do wish he would stop trying to be a predicting, hypothetical Nostradamus.

First 1234 Last