dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    lol its all true and you know it. There were recordings of some of the convos.
    Have you never worked with women before? The truth is usually somewhere in the middle
    Points Awarded:

ABEHONEST gave dlowilly 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Lets not forget about the ex-wife either. If you read any current article on Slick Billy there are a ton of women, some of them anchors we've seen on tv who recorded him, he's just a creep, we've all known or know creeps.

As Gawker reported at the time, the ex-couple’s teenage daughter told a court-appointed forensic examiner that she witnessed O’Reilly “choking her mom” as he “‘dragged her down some stairs’ by the neck.”

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

just hurry up and fire the idiot already

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    just hurry up and fire the idiot already
    he is fired

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Have you never worked with women before? The truth is usually somewhere in the middle
    What part of recorded conversations do you not understand, Im sure it was part of the settlement to not release those. Guy has shelled out about 20 mil in hush money, nobody does that for no reason, I know I wouldnt, this has been about 2 decades of his creepiness. I think it was 2004 he settled with Mackris for 9 mil, well there was some even before her he settled with, the guy still hasnt learned in all this time.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    he is fired
    missed they canned him earlier today

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by MadTiger View Post
    See? That is your GODDAMNED problem.

Why are f*cking assuming I don't agree with him on his show points? Why? WHY? I thought so. STFU.

I am only talking about the EXTRA-CURRICULAR sh*t that caused him to get derailed from his gravy train.

Only talk about what you know.
    It's hard to keep track of everyone's political views on here. If you do actually agree with his views but not alleged extra curricular then my bad for assuming. Successful man meets a lot of women who wants something from him and he wants something from them. Hardly a new narrative. Just such hypocrisy from so many in here belonging to the Bill Clinton party. FOX headquarters ain't the White House

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

FOX headquarters ain't the White House
    It appears the place is the champagne room.
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave qwertvt 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger

dlowilly

What part of recorded conversations do you not understand, Im sure it was part of the settlement to not release those. Guy has shelled out about 20 mil in hush money, nobody does that for no reason, I know I wouldnt, this has been about 2 decades of his creepiness. I think it was 2004 he settled with Mackris for 9 mil, well there was some even before her he settled with, the guy still hasnt learned in all this time.
    What part of "the truth is somewhere in the middle" do you not understand? Women in the workplace love to have it both ways. Sexual power and the power of the victim card. Do you have any links to these convos? I haven't found any, but you seem to know everything he said.

DwightShrute

O'Reilly was probably the best ever at opinion news. Stats don't lie. He does great work with charities also. He is probably a horn dog as well. Money and Power make people do funny things.Funny how most of the same people who were rooting for him the loudest to get fired are the same people who would make every excuse in the books if he wasn't on Fox. I am betting also they are the biggest supporters of Bill Clinton who ruined the life of a 22-year old intern as well as several other women.

The cunnts at The View and the haters are celebrating some kind of warped victory. Its funny to watch how some humans act.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-19-17 at 03:13 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dlowilly

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by qwertvt View Post
    It appears the place is the champagne room.
    I'd rather get news from there than a gay clubhouse like CNN and MSNBC

jtoler

What part of "the truth is somewhere in the middle" do you not understand? Women in the workplace love to have it both ways. Sexual power and the power of the victim card. Do you have any links to these convos? I haven't found any, but you seem to know everything he said.
    If you spend 2 seconds to read youd see they recorded them. Let me ask you this, would you shell out 20+ mil if you know you did nothing wrong? Over conversation?

DwightShrute

If I have tons of money and I was constantly surrounded by gorgeous professional woman I can't be certain I would behave appropriately either. Maybe I would. Maybe I wouldn't. I just can't say for sure. I bet O'Reilly wasn't 100% to blame in every case either. But that is the society we live in. Anonymous accusations from a decade ago being call hot chocolate. Sad

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I'd rather get news from there than a gay clubhouse like CNN and MSNBC
    ok.

I get mine from the WSJ.

My comments aren't politically motivated. I am indifferent to the entire situation. If he gets reinstated, more power to him.

dlowilly

If I have tons of money and I was constantly surrounded by gorgeous professional woman I can't be certain I would behave appropriately either. Maybe I would. Maybe I wouldn't. I just can't say for sure. I bet O'Reilly wasn't 100% to blame in every case either. But that is the society we live in. Anonymous accusations from a decade ago being call hot chocolate. Sad
    That's what i'm saying. Is he a horn dog womanizer? Probably. I bet in at least most of these cases these women were fine until they didn't get what they wanted from him professionally

dlowilly

If you spend 2 seconds to read youd see they recorded them. Let me ask you this, would you shell out 20+ mil if you know you did nothing wrong? Over conversation?
    There's a reason recordings are inadmissable many places. Considering how much money he makes with his reputation yeah maybe I would settle.

jtoler

If I make 20 mil a year the last thing Im doing is harassing women. All of these women are in the workplace also, like how stupid can you be. The guy just has no game, but not like you need game when youre pulling down that kind of bread. He used his influence and salary to wield power over women hoping theyd succumb to him through sheer desperation and job prospects. Thats pathetic in my book, tons of millionaires dont act like that, where are the other broadcasters with sexual harrassment lawsuits and million dollar settlements if money and "beautiful" women are supposed to "change" someone. Money doesnt change anyone it just brings out more of who you really are.
    Last edited by jtoler; 04-19-17 at 03:34 PM.

DwightShrute

That's what i'm saying. Is he a horn dog womanizer? Probably. I bet in at least most of these cases these women were fine until they didn't get what they wanted from him professionally
    yup

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

As a horney irishman myself, hitting on women is my nature, but you have to know who to hit on and who not.
    It's called thinking with the big head to satisfy the little head. Having money as much as O'Reilly and Trump think,
    it doesn't make you irresistible to women. Just a couple of dumfuks.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Tucker Carlson taking O'Reilly spot. "The Five" is moving to the 9 EST spot against Rachel Maddow.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Tucker Carlson taking O'Reilly spot. "The Five" is moving to the 9 EST spot against Rachel Maddow.
    The Five is crap.

Dumb move.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

O'Reilly was probably the best ever at opinion news. Stats don't lie. He does great work with charities also. He is probably a horn dog as well. Money and Power make people do funny things.Funny how most of the same people who were rooting for him the loudest to get fired are the same people who would make every excuse in the books if he wasn't on Fox. I am betting also they are the biggest supporters of Bill Clinton who ruined the life of a 22-year old intern as well as several other women.
    Which intern? The fame-whore who went on to sell over a million dollars worth of handbags riding that momentum?

Other than that part, I agree with most of what you said.

If O'Reilly did it, he's getting off lucky with just a firing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Glad that Irishmen gone

All drunks anyway

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

First Red Eye, now this. Alrighty. The media is getting closer to 100% Liberal. Awesome.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

So much hypocrisy in so many posts that I had the displeasure of reading. I can't even quote them all. The Murdoch fools are ruining Fox News. I hope they fail, but we need a damn channel that isn't so fckin partisan. Fox was the closest, though Liberals will say otherwise. CNN is a joke, MSNBC is a joke. ABC, CBS, and NBC are all jokes. The media is a fcking joke. Report the news, not your opinion. Can I just get the news? Not the half assed news, then a panel with some morons telling me their biased opinion.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    So much hypocrisy in so many posts that I had the displeasure of reading. I can't even quote them all. The Murdoch fools are ruining Fox News. I hope they fail, but we need a damn channel that isn't so fckin partisan. Fox was the closest, though Liberals will say otherwise. CNN is a joke, MSNBC is a joke. ABC, CBS, and NBC are all jokes. The media is a fcking joke. Report the news, not your opinion. Can I just get the news? Not the half assed news, then a panel with some morons telling me their biased opinion.
    I think that like everything, it's cyclical, and the world will push back (already has for the most part), and somebody who wants to make money will come up with a down-the-middle option. It's where most people are, why not do it?

When I cut the cord with cable, I pretty much stopped watching news, and it's been great. "But it's important to be informed", no it's not. Anything I want to look at pops up on facebook, youtube, or places like this. Then I just check it out or I don't. The best part is news channels don't get my viewership, and zero fukks are given about things that don't really affect me anyway.
    Points Awarded:

Cuse0323 gave Ralphie Halves 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Fox just lost a true AMERICAN HERO.. Damn shame.... Bill preached a good message that's all I know.. He kept it real...

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Bill is obviously an old school romancer. That is lost on all these femi nazi broads. Now he is free to shove his dildo up his keister on the phone with chicks like us normal guys.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Let's bring on the concrete evidence, guys. He was very famous and a target for any money hungry bitch or villain.
    I want to hear what the man says when he is confronted by a judge or law enforcement.
    Innocent until proven guilty. Watch out for gold diggers.

FOX broke down under the pressure of losing billions of sponsor bucks.
    Bill will be back stronger than ever. Wait and see. Not at FOX, though.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave ABEHONEST 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Bill is obviously an old school romancer. That is lost on all these femi nazi broads. Now he is free to shove his dildo up his keister on the phone with chicks like us normal guys.
    In before edit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

After Bill clears his name he should run for office.. Governor or even President in the future if he can find the energy... I'd vote for him...

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Bill O' Dildo got the shaft! I'm luvin' it.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Let's bring on the concrete evidence, guys. He was very famous and a target for any money hungry bitch or villain.
    I want to hear what the man says when he is confronted by a judge or law enforcement.
    Innocent until proven guilty. Watch out for gold diggers.

FOX broke down under the pressure of losing billions of sponsor bucks.
    Bill will be back stronger than ever. Wait and see. Not at FOX, though.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

jtoler

smh

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Dat's a real....tear jerk'er.

First 1234 Last