TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Detroit Red Wings Reach -200 On Farewell To The Joe Game Today (Sunday)

Line opened at around -155

Detroit Red Wings can't even make the playoffs... sharps pounding farewell game?

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24811

Shot, I just went into SBR Spbk and dropped a bomb on Devils.

Fk the Wings, Deuce is on their checking-line.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Don't underestimate the emotion in these kinds of games. Perfect example yesterday with the LA Kings miracle comeback and OT win for Bob Millers last call.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Don't underestimate the emotion in these kinds of games. Perfect example yesterday with the LA Kings miracle comeback and OT win for Bob Millers last call.
    You're thinking wrong, don't OVERestimate these things. Detroit is pathetic. So are the Devils. The pathetic Sabres beat the top of the league Bruins who were -275 the game after the Boston Marathob bombing, and everyone thought it was a gimme

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Shot, I just went into SBR Spbk and dropped a bomb on Devils.

Fk the Wings, Deuce is on their checking-line.
    Glad you only lost points....

This is absolutely comical. Listening to Mickey Redmond commentate this game... New Jersey just laid down. Only 9 shots on the net so far.

They have Larry Murphy, Joe Kocur, Dino Ciccarelli, and Darren McCarty scraping the ice during media breaks.

What a big joke of a show put on. They can shove their new arena up their ass.

ChuckyTheGoat

Shot, I think u got the part about McCarty wrong. He wasn't working just the last game.

He's been working there ALL YEAR...to clear his debt issue!

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Shot, I think u got the part about McCarty wrong. He wasn't working just the last game.

He's been working there ALL YEAR...to clear his debt issue!
    He was doing charity events a lot during the first 2 years after retirement... my friend ran into him golfing once. Said he was tanked... couldn't even get his words out of his mouth. I didn't know he had a debt issue? Of course... I really don't follow hockey like I use to ... many many years ago.

This photo is surfacing on the internet... people are saying this is the wife of Bob Probert. People claim after the game today.... she was allowed to spread her late husband's ashes in the penalty box at Joe Louis Arena.

Oddly enough... it wasn't snowing today. So again.... doesn't look like this story is true.

Why are people so damn emotional? Steve Yzerman was interviewed... and he honestly didn't care... he kept on saying "It's great for the people." When asked about his career here... he really didn't go into detail. He didn't look drunk.... just kept on repeating... "It's really good for the people." I hope he's not getting any type of mental disorder?

ChuckyTheGoat

Shot, I was just trying to make light of it. I actually loved McCarty as a player. The perfect glue-guy.

Yes, he did have some debt issues. Would be funny if he actually was driving the Zamboni all season.

ChuckyTheGoat

Shot, McCarty had reputation of being a really likable guy. Yes, I think he liked the bottle. Was also in a rock-band at one point.

His playing style was perfect. He was so proud when he got the Gordie Howe hat-trick:
    * A goal, an assist, + a fight!

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22632

Hey Joe.....been a great place.
    Out in style.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    He was doing charity events a lot during the first 2 years after retirement... my friend ran into him golfing once. Said he was tanked... couldn't even get his words out of his mouth. I didn't know he had a debt issue? Of course... I really don't follow hockey like I use to ... many many years ago.

This photo is surfacing on the internet... people are saying this is the wife of Bob Probert. People claim after the game today.... she was allowed to spread her late husband's ashes in the penalty box at Joe Louis Arena.

Oddly enough... it wasn't snowing today. So again.... doesn't look like this story is true.

Why are people so damn emotional? Steve Yzerman was interviewed... and he honestly didn't care... he kept on saying "It's great for the people." When asked about his career here... he really didn't go into detail. He didn't look drunk.... just kept on repeating... "It's really good for the people." I hope he's not getting any type of mental disorder?
    He had a burial, was never cremated so yeah it's people speaking out of their ass.