yankees10
    yankees10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Withdrawal help ?

Hey guys, need some advice here I just recently deposited $30 into the betonline sports book played a 9 team parlay and hit it, although I've been playing with this book off and on for a little while I've never attempted to make a withdrawal could someone guide me as to how I need to go about withdrawing the money and what steps I need to take ? Any help would be greatly appreciated thx

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

A lot depend on what method u choose to make a deposit with.

And nd if U took a bonus or not

yankees10

Credit card and no bonus thx for your help

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

i did deposit and tried to withdrawl 1500 but my license got a stupid spelling mistake and now i have to get my citizenship birth cert again as my house burgled and boy has that left me in a mess but as long as your photo id all the same you should be fine unless you bet at a small crap book

yankees10

Betonline I've never done a withdrawal just need some guidance on how to do it would gladly give all my bet points to anybody who is willing to guide me through it thx for your response

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

Quote Originally Posted by yankees10 View Post
    Credit card and no bonus thx for your help
    im not a expert about BOL,

but im positive they are gonna ask you to provide copies of ur ID and a bill that comes to ur house with ur name ect in it at the very least

guess i would just ask CS what they needed and get that process started.

I know thats not much help but dont want to give u any wrong info

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

pretty sure BOL has a 30 day hold on all deposits.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 84

Yankees you have you send your ID & credit card front & back attached in an email to verify your deposit & identity. Ask for a cashiers check option if you are not familiar with Bitcoin payouts ....

yankees10

Well I deposited with credit card and says you have to wait 7 days so next Friday would be over 7 days as I deposited Thursday evening

yankees10

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Yankees you have you send your ID & credit card front & back attached in an email to verify your deposit & identity. Ask for a cashiers check option if you are not familiar with Bitcoin payouts ....
    Most I could get with check is 2500 I'm talking 10000 here was going to do wire don't want no funny business at the bank

yankees10

With all that being said I don't know how to send Id and credit card info is what I'm saying I did realize I have to do that and everything is legit with it just don't know how to get info together and get to them do I take a pic of it or how do i do all this have no idea I just know I deposited 30 with a credit card and hit a 9 team parlay Thursday night which paid out over 11000 now I'm trying to figure out how to get the money and would pay anybody who is willing to help get it

yankees10

Guess y'all think I'm crazy but I'm not I'm dead serious and as honest as the day is long I'll gladly pay anybody who helps me through the process just send me a message

JAKEPEAVY21

take a photo with your phone or scan the info they are requesting and email it to them..simple as that.

yankees10

Jake you don't understand it's complicated for me I don't know how to do all that and need some guidance with everything if you willing to help me message me I'll gladly pay you for your effort

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

What's complicated about what jake said? Why don't you just call betonline up and ask them to help you? That's the easiest solution then posting and waiting for responses here

yankees10

You got a point guess I'll try that thanks

goduke

You got a point guess I'll try that thanks
    No problem. If you need help after that then I'll help you. It'll just be easier for you to get a basis on what to do from them to start

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25244

Best idea is to just leave it all in there and hit another 9 team parlay risking A LOT more....

J/k bud...

I know you are fired up due to the dollar size of your payout. But let's breathe for a second and see how you would react if it was a $500 payout. Would be the same requirements to receive your money. Bet OL is a solid book, you will be fine, just don't overreact to the dollar size, because at the end of the day it is just a number. The procedures remain the same.

Good luck guy!

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 800

made several draws..i usually take advantage of the free $50 fee waive which is once a month. i get a check via fed-ex..all cleared...good luck

yankees10

Thx but you can only do 2500 with check trying to get it all cause my dumbass will lose it lol

yankees10

Also says somthing about an authorization form is that somthing I need to be doing now or just wait til my 7 days are up ?

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

that is nice hit i think there is 30 days hold before you can withdraw play wisely

yankees10

That's what someone else said but rules say 7 days on credit card deposits

yankees10

Was a crazy hit the last 3 all came from behind to win never again will I be that lucky

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why are you not dealing with the book?

All the accurate info is through them

yankees10

Because the book is not going to tell me how to email them as in how to take the pic how to setup the email how to send the email etc.

yankees10

I know very little about stuff like that

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Because the book is not going to tell me how to email them as in how to take the pic how to setup the email how to send the email etc.
    Sorry man, you just are not making any sense. The book will tell you EXACTLY what is required of you....that's their job. Call them if you have any questions. It should all be laid out clearly on the site. If you send it in improperly, they will email you to tell you what you need to correct.

This is kind of smells weird.

yankees10

I got all that but I need someone to guide me on how to get the info together as in mark go get a pieces of paper lay your card and Id on it snap the pic here is how you email them here is how you request your payout this type of stuff are they going to be willing to help me with all that i mean i don't know never withdrew from a book before ?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25244

I got all that but I need someone to guide me on how to get the info together as in mark go get a pieces of paper lay your card and Id on it snap the pic here is how you email them here is how you request your payout this type of stuff are they going to be willing to help me with all that i mean i don't know never withdrew from a book before ?
    It is taking you a lot more work typing up all these 3 liners...could have all been done by like yesterday...Not sure anyone is going to come over and show you how to put an ID and card on a piece of paper and give you a tutorial on how to take a picture and send an email. You have said exactly what you need to do but you're not doing it

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    It is taking you a lot more work typing up all these 3 liners...could have all been done by like yesterday...Not sure anyone is going to come over and show you how to put an ID and card on a piece of paper and give you a tutorial on how to take a picture and send an email. You have said exactly what you need to do but you're not doing it
    That's why this smells weird Funny....

'Hey, how do I put in my shoes?'

'Ok, first you put your feet in them, then you tie them up'

'But how do I put them on?'

The guy is playing games. Nobody is this dumb...not even on SBR.

yankees10

Because I have to wait 7 days to even try was just trying to get some insight to the withdrawal process and help with how to do everything and I don't need anybody to come they call or text would be fine like I said I'd gladly pay anyone who took the time to guide me by sending them a *********** cashiers check whatever or however I'm just trying to get my money before I get stupid like the gambler in me can be that's all but since nobody seems to want to make some easy money guess I'll figure it out on my own thx for all the responses greatly appreciated

JAKEPEAVY21

you might have better luck using google to get your questions answered..it's not rocket science.

goduke

They will help you with it if you are polite to them

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    you might have better luck using google to get your questions answered..it's not rocket science.
    Or reading the BOL site?? Or asking Customer Service? 'Have to do it on my own'??

Everyone here has told uou you what you need to do. If it isn't clear call BOL and tell them what you need. If you are worried about losing the money, just call and tell them to restrict your action....some sites can do this for you (not that I have ever wanted anyone to restrict my action).

12 Last