ATLIEN6
    ATLIEN6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Heritage Sports Bitcoin Withdrawal

So i watched all the videos, been reading about this shit for months and finally decided to give it a try. The money has been zapped out of my Heritage account and still hasn't shown up in my Blockchain wallet. Its probably been about 2 hours since i hit send and about 45 minutes since it zapped out of Heritage. Is my money floating out in the abyss of the internet? I was told this process was pretty instantaneous. Just curious about how long is typical for the money to leave the book and end up in your wallet and should i be concerned.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

they usually send btc out around 11:30 - 12:30 pst

ATLIEN6

Thank you sir.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Its not floating, heritage doesnt send it instantly. they get sent late afternoon

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

What the point of the blockchain? Coinbase sends and receives direct from heritage ..or am I wrong here..?

OckertCR
    OckertCR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

You'll have it no later than 6 PM tonight. I usually get mine between 4-530

ATLIEN6

As far as i knew, which i read this might have changed, but coinbase doesnt want to do biz with sports gambling so you have to have an intermediary wallet to send to to wash the money then send to coin base. I received my payout from Heritage>Blockchain> Now i just sent it to Coinbase and it says its pending... Does anyone know if Coinbase is still against the whole gambling thing or are we good now?

philasmoke27
    Update your status
    philasmoke27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 797

no i just got a pay out that i sent in on monday it just might be a few days behind ..

philasmoke27
    Update your status

an i deal with bookmaker ..everything so far is good for me ..but i always have to wait a few days ..example if i send it in on monday i get it wednesday or thursday the latest ..its been ok for me ..oh i hope they dont stop this shit ..it is such a smooth process

philasmoke27
    Update your status

it is just running late it matters on time to ..so just give it another day

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by ATLIEN6 View Post
    As far as i knew, which i read this might have changed, but coinbase doesnt want to do biz with sports gambling so you have to have an intermediary wallet to send to to wash the money then send to coin base. I received my payout from Heritage>Blockchain> Now i just sent it to Coinbase and it says its pending... Does anyone know if Coinbase is still against the whole gambling thing or are we good now?

i would always use blockchain

i doubt CB is cool with offshore gambling

ATLIEN6

word, thanks cudi thats what i figured. So far this has been sweet, still pending in my Coinbase though, if it clears and i have it transferred into my bank by Friday then fukk dealing with the local from now on.

philasmoke27
    Update your status

yea well bookmaker uses blockchain ..they are not cool with it but bookmaker uses blockchain

philasmoke27
    Update your status

listen i am only trying to help u out been using coin base for almost 3 yrs ..dont know how heritage does it but bookmaker does use blockchain an i get pay out within 3 to 4 days

ATLIEN6

Huh, nah man your good. We get that. We are saying that Coinbase does not let you send money directly from books. Blockchain is fine.

PaperTrail07

Personally have not used blockchain --and have not had a problem....Should I be?
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLIEN6 View Post
    Huh, nah man your good. We get that. We are saying that Coinbase does not let you send money directly from books. Blockchain is fine.

PaperTrail07

Gotcha.....maybe they appear as a "merchandise" purchase or something by Heritage being savvvy....like when the strip club rings in as "happy pizza" or something LOL...
    Quote Originally Posted by philasmoke27 View Post
    listen i am only trying to help u out been using coin base for almost 3 yrs ..dont know how heritage does it but bookmaker does use blockchain an i get pay out within 3 to 4 days

PaperTrail07

Will cashing out to Heritage be a problem? I've used check before but am thinking BC with coinbase in the future.....Figure If they are sending what the receiving problem...right...or wrong??

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Personally have not used blockchain --and have not had a problem....Should I be?
    yes

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    What the point of the blockchain? Coinbase sends and receives direct from heritage ..or am I wrong here..?
    I thought that gets you banned from coinbase??

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I thought that gets you banned from coinbase??
    it does

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

This is why you do not send between Coinbase and any book directly;

Prohibited Use

You may not use your Coinbase Account to engage in the following categories of activity ("Prohibited Uses"). The specific types of use listed below are representative, but not exhaustive. If you are uncertain as to whether or not your use of Coinbase Services involves a Prohibited Use, or have questions about how these requirements apply to you, please contact us at support@coinbase.com. By opening a Coinbase Account, you confirm that you will not use your Account to do any of the following:

Unlawful Activity: Activity which would violate, or assist in violation of, any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation, sanctions programs administered in the countries where Coinbase conducts business, including but not limited to the U.S. Department of Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC"), or which would involve proceeds of any unlawful activity; publish, distribute or disseminate any unlawful material or information

Abusive Activity: Actions which impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or detrimentally interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information; transmit or upload any material to the Coinbase Site that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, or any other harmful or deleterious programs; attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Coinbase Site, other Coinbase Accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Coinbase Site, through password mining or any other means; use Coinbase Account information of another party to access or use the Coinbase Site, except in the case of specific Merchants and/or applications which are specifically authorized by a user to access such user's Coinbase Account and information; or transfer your account access or rights to your account to a third party, unless by operation of law or with the express permission of Coinbase

Abuse Other Users: Interfere with another individual's or entity's access to or use of any Coinbase Services; defame, abuse, extort, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate or infringe the legal rights (such as, but not limited to, rights of privacy, publicity and intellectual property) of others; incite, threaten, facilitate, promote, or encourage violent acts against others; harvest or otherwise collect information from the Coinbase Site about others, including without limitation email addresses, without proper consent

Fraud: Activity which operates to defraud Coinbase, Coinbase users, or any other person; provide any false, inaccurate, or misleading information to Coinbase

Gambling: Lotteries; bidding fee auctions; sports forecasting or odds making; fantasy sports leagues with cash prizes; internet gaming; contests; sweepstakes; games of chance

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i have deposited 3 times from coinbase to heritage. Now going to take money out of heritage. What happens if i send it to coinbase? do i need to set something else up?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    This is why you do not send between Coinbase and any book directly;
    opti help a brother out

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    i have deposited 3 times from coinbase to heritage. Now going to take money out of heritage. What happens if i send it to coinbase? do i need to set something else up?
    you need to send coinbase --- blockchain --- heritage

then opposite order for a withdrawal

Optional

They have closed down many accounts telling people it's for gambling transactions.

The idea of using blockchain.info/wallet as an intermediary between them and any books was a simple way to either make it tougher for them to determine for sure what you were doing and/or give them a degree of plausible deniability for authorities that they could not tell for sure.

Honestly it probably does not really provide much protection against tracking and I also have not seen anyone post about having an account shut down in months as well... but if you value your coinbase account you probably should do something better than just openly ignore their terms.

With the delays many are experiencing at the moment I guess i would be balking at adding an extra step in the process too. It's a bit of a conundrum.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

fade heritage

PaperTrail07

Great....use it....don't use it.....As usual...Dice are rolling.....never fun.....coinbase hopefully is looking the other way now ...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

When they do an audit on your acct... they will probably suspect gambling usage on your acct. Probably close your acct down. All it takes is one time without the use of Blockchain. Apparently, they can tell where the money is being sent.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

When they do an audit on your acct... they will probably suspect gambling usage on your acct. Probably close your acct down. All it takes is one time without the use of Blockchain. Apparently, they can tell where the money is being sent.

mandy2424
    mandy2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

So if you lose coinbase is there any other sites besides them? Is it safe to send Book-chain-base constantly or should you throw in another wallet in between block chain and book or coinbase?

mandy2424

I'm nervous now bc I've been careful with the transactions but last night was drunk and deposited straight from coinbase to heritage.

mandy2424

Sorry for the messages but is there another option besides coinbase to use?

philasmoke27
    Update your status

listen to me guys go to bookmaker so so so so much easier than heritage .

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by mandy2424 View Post
    So if you lose coinbase is there any other sites besides them? Is it safe to send Book-chain-base constantly or should you throw in another wallet in between block chain and book or coinbase?
    I don't think an extra wallet is necessary.

I'm nervous now bc I've been careful with the transactions but last night was drunk and deposited straight from coinbase to heritage.
    Hopefully once will fly under the radar. It's just luck which addresses they identify as belonging to the book and if one of those can be linked to your tx.

Sorry for the messages but is there another option besides coinbase to use?
    Gemini.com is the most similar to Coinbase.

There are plenty of others too but most don't offer the convenience of linking your bank account like Coinbase and Gemini.

123 Last