ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

The prop offered from BOL? Did anyone play or read it?

That future prop, concerning the possible meeting of Gonzaga and North Carolina in the Finals?
    Anyone? I am a little concerned about that future prop and the exact wording they used.

* And, yes, not even ready to respond to the controversial thread about a certain moderator, who seemed more concerned--by far--that a Book be given a respectable doubt [a C+ Book], but not the veteran customer. Being a long time member of SBR, I found that response to be a bit strange. His response almost sounded like there was collusion going on? Only the mod knows for sure and we have to believe he's a straight-up, honest man. Don't we?
    Yep, I'll be back on that one.

And I have just got back with some of my free time, while having some health issues. Who has dealt with this bitchy virus called...shingles?
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 04-02-17 at 03:28 PM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Abe not gunna lie...I have no clue what the fukk you just said

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

That's a tough one.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9978

Abe early leader for April POTM after that post.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Abe not gunna lie...I have no clue what the fukk you just said
    Don't worry, I also have routine problems with my reading handicap, while struggling with comprehension. Sometimes, I see so many trees I cannot see the forest.

ABEHONEST

Well, this doesn't help the question I asked above.
    I heard through the grapevine, they do not keep records of props offered, or maybe, even point-spreads? Doesn't this sound like.... controversy is coming your way, be you the bettor or the Book?

I've seen what the wagered bet says, but......
    See what I mean? I just edited the thread title so to make it more readable.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 04-02-17 at 03:29 PM.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5381

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    That future prop, concerning the possible meeting of Gonzaga and North Carolina in the Finals?
    Anyone? I am a little concerned about that future prop and the exact wording they used.

* And, yes, not even ready to respond to the controversial thread about a certain moderator, who seemed more concerned--by far--that a Book be given a respectable doubt [a C+ Book], but not the veteran customer. Being a long time member of SBR, I found that response to be a bit strange. His response almost sounded like there was collusion going on? Only the mod knows for sure and we have to believe he's a straight-up, honest man. Don't we?
    Yep, I'll be back on that one.

And I have just got back with some of my free time, while having some health issues. Who has dealt with this bitchy virus called...shingles?
    Fukk Abe? Is English your native language?

Fukkin Chico is a Mexican that has had a stroke and he makes more sense than you do!

ABEHONEST

Here is a more profound opinion I must now make: I would bet my life savings, the prop stated, pick the "exact" Finals.
    Now, I see where they have listed..Gonzaga beats North Carolina in the Finals.
    When you snooze, you lose, but when I lose I want to make damn sure I did lose and not with some Book's mistake, or, for any other possible undisclosed reasons?

ABEHONEST

The prop that was offered from BOL?

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Fukk Abe? Is English your native language?

Fukkin Chico is a Mexican that has had a stroke and he makes more sense than you do!
    I understand. You have the same problem has many do on SBR, including me. Carry on.
    Disregard the original thread headline I tried to edit it where I could make sense of it and failed.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 04-02-17 at 03:58 PM.