ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Butler/Duke was the worse ever, followed by Butler/UConn. Neither Butler nor UConn are allowed back into the championship game
    UConn winning 53-41 in 2011 was HORRIBLE

You can't top that final score

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Hey, remember when the Zags were trailing 57-59 and they air-balled a 3 and 2 refs call it UNC ball but the other says Zags ball like the UNC guy touched it but he didn't. They made the wrong decision and gave the ball back to the Zags who of course hit a HUGE 3 to go up 60-59??? REMEMBER THAT??? What did UNC do? Berry came right down the court like F YOU REFS and drilled a 3 to get the lead back.
    Not only did I remember that but I posted in this thread about the bad call along with all the other shitty calls in this game. I call it like I see it and the refs were horseshit tonight for both sides... BUT I don't think it's a coincidence that Arky, UK and now Gonzaga ALL had their best players foul out and in foul trouble for the majority of these games while UNC got away with pushing, grabbing, holding, etc. Now, I don't give a shit that UNC won. I had zero money on these games but down the stretch the majority of calls went UNC's way in 3 straight games. The most important possession of the game and they miss Meeks clearly touching out of bounds??? Another game where UNC gets a flagrant foul on an opposing player?

Hey in order to win a title, you have to have a little luck. UNC got the breaks and played through the bullshit. Congratulations. I ain't hating. I just hate the way the refs have controlled all sports not just basketball. We need robots making the calls.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Not only did I remember that but I posted in this thread about the bad call along with all the other shitty calls in this game. I call it like I see it and the refs were horseshit tonight for both sides... BUT I don't think it's a coincidence that Arky, UK and now Gonzaga ALL had their best players foul out and in foul trouble for the majority of these games while UNC got away with pushing, grabbing, holding, etc. Now, I don't give a shit that UNC won. I had zero money on these games but down the stretch the majority of calls went UNC's way in 3 straight games. The most important possession of the game and they miss Meeks clearly touching out of bounds??? Another game where UNC gets a flagrant foul on an opposing player?

Hey in order to win a title, you have to have a little luck. UNC got the breaks and played through the bullshit. Congratulations. I ain't hating. I just hate the way the refs have controlled all sports not just basketball. We need robots making the calls.
    so now a guy who doesn't start is there best player,

miltonschwartz
    miltonschwartz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Fukin zags team. Pieces of shit. I'm not sharp enough for hoops

miltonschwartz

What's a good slot machine to play. Also looking for sluts I'll keep u posted

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Who won?

miltonschwartz

come on guy you're itk give me a fukin winner in the epl tomorrow. i'll out a nickel on it. me and you big time
    Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Who won?

miltonschwartz

guys i just ate a mushroom. im trippin its like fear and loathing

First ... 6789