RobbieStacks
    RobbieStacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Yeah Kansas really has "the look" SMH

Did you guys even watch college hoops this year? Oregon opened up with the 4th best odds to win the title, went through a small funk, and then when they were on they looked unbeatable. Even when they blew that lead against UCLA, Brooks, Pritchard, Dorsey, and Ennis were humiliating the Bruins at the Pavilion for 30 minutes.

Yeah you could easily see that Oregon looked like a vintage UConn Calhoun title team if you watched.

Gonzaga's fake? Ok.... Then why were they blowing out half-way decent mid-majors by 30 all year long with a roster full of upperclassmen and former McD AAs? Gonzaga was legit.

And how about UNC and Kentucky? Both loaded with McDonald's All Americans. How could you possibly pick a UCLA team that doesn't pick defense to come out of the South? UCLA is a deja vu team, as in if you've been watching college hoops long enough, you've seen about 40 teams like that that everybody says is so explosive that they'll get to the title, but they are actually soft and give up like 180 points per game. You should known better.

I can only cut you a break on the East region, but even so you should have known that neither Villanova nor Duke would advance based on the crappy future odds they were getting. THAT was your region to pick a wildcard like Wisconsin or Florida, but you stuck to the ESPN narrative of Villanova/Duke being bound to meet up in the final four.

Learn your lessons for future brackets/March Madness betting/etc or else you'll lose hella $$$ listening to the talking heads and buying into the doubt. Gonzaga, Oregon, and North Carolina are three teams you should have never doubted, and now you gon' pay for those doubts... You gon' pay... <strike></strike>

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

did you know if you put a rope around your neck then kick the chair you are standing on, it gives you tomorrow's games scores

RobbieStacks

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    did you know if you put a rope around your neck then kick the chair you are standing on, it gives you tomorrow's games scores
    Why would I need them when I already know them?

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Didn't watch a non-Big Ten game all year and i completely agree. I don't watch the teams or know the players, just look at lines and KenPom, etc. And know which coaches choke. I still think UNC loses tomorrow to UK but we will see.

RobbieStacks

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Didn't watch a non-Big Ten game all year and i completely agree. I don't watch the teams or know the players, just look at lines and KenPom, etc. And know which coaches choke. I still think UNC loses tomorrow to UK but we will see.
    Yep!

Kentucky might beat UNC (I don't think they will even though the 2 point line is very disconcerting) and we might end up with a Final Four that looks something like Gonzaga, Florida, Oregon, and Kentucky, but even so all of the bad $$$ on teams like Villanova, Duke, Arizona, Kansas, Louisville, UCLA, and even Michigan was just absolutely ridiculous. None of those teams were going to win it.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Just saw a stupid clip of Roy Williams walking with a cane and ducks. Clown that might see his team rolled tomorrow.

RobbieStacks

Just saw a stupid clip of Roy Williams walking with a cane and ducks. Clown that might see his team rolled tomorrow.

Haha! My gut does say Kentucky will win it. Let's not forget that Kentucky was favored to win the title for at least three or four weeks this year, and I think the UNC hype has caused a lot of money to flow in on them, even though they're really not nearly as good as people think they are.

Logically, North Carolina should be able to control the boards and win the game with its frontcourt, but because that requires a very precise gameplan and Roy Williams has failed to win with far better teams at both KU and UNC over the past 20+ years, it follows that Kentucky stands a very good chance tomorrow.

RobbieStacks

My point's really that betting Gonzaga, Oregon, Kentucky, and North Carolina was extremely smart money. Betting other teams to win the title was just lighting cash on fire, and I can't fathom how people could throw huge bucks on teams like UCLA and Arizona.

MJ4thQuarter92
    MJ4thQuarter92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 292

In your rant, you kept saying "you" as if you were talking to all of us. All of us may have not done whatever shit you were preaching about. If you're going to lump the entire forum into one general category, then you have to include yourself since you're a part of the forum. So that means you were pretty much preaching to yourself, you stupid dumbass.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

robbie with his please jizz on my face threads, not everyone was high on ucla and zona, where was this thread a week ago man, making these threads after it happened just makes u look like a dumb fuk idiot

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 849

Love these "told you so" threads. I'm assuming you cashed some big tickets since you could easily see vintage UConn.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

team got rolled start to finish

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Past posting Robbienostacks at it again.

Stop embarrassing urself goofy

its old already

Do it new job JJ, saloon this idiots posts please. All of them

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieStacks View Post
    Why would I need them when I already know them?

If you already knew them then how did you lose the so-called "rigged" games you were crying about?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

PP Robbie (past-posting Robbie) is the biggest d-bag on the site.

Talking down to people about their choices, when he posted close to zero winners ahead of games. Now he has the gall to write 'I think Kentucky' or 'my gut says kentucky, but they may lose'.

What we have learned:

When he posts before a game he is only willing to post a 'lean'

When he posts after (or sometimes during) he is WAY more sure of himself.

Stacks is the most useless piece of trash on this site and it isn't close.

thecutter
    thecutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

South Carolina's futures weren't worth taking either I guess. I'm pretty sure you have the worst record of all posters on this entire forum.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post

Talking down to people about their choices, when he posted close to zero winners ahead of games. Now he has the gall to write 'I think Kentucky' or 'my gut says kentucky, but they may lose'.

What we have learned:

this site is barely readable anymore

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Love these "told you so" threads. I'm assuming you cashed some big tickets since you could easily see vintage UConn.
    Yup. Got some really good post-game bettors here. So much easier capping once you know the outcomes, we should all do it.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post

What we have learned:

THIS^^^^^^^

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Not really sure what Oregon and Uconn's title teams have in common besides being really good.

Style of play could not be more different.

RobbieStacks

Quote Originally Posted by thecutter View Post
    South Carolina's futures weren't worth taking either I guess. I'm pretty sure you have the worst record of all posters on this entire forum.

They weren't worth taking at all. That's why South Carolina's gonna lose today. Florida was a healthy +1000, because of the injury to the one big man and the presumption that they'd have to go through Villanova and Duke. Florida's coming out of the East, and you're gonna learn that today!!

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

This is going to be ugly. I can just feel it.
    Points Awarded:

shopbar picks gave Dollars2Donuts 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieStacks View Post
    They weren't worth taking at all. That's why South Carolina's gonna lose today. Florida was a healthy +1000, because of the injury to the one big man and the presumption that they'd have to go through Villanova and Duke. Florida's coming out of the East, and you're gonna learn that today!!
    did he win

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

I saw oregon's sweet 16 game and was absolutely blown away by them..only saw like 2 minutes and thats the only tourney game I watched, but they really stood out.. I may leave retirement to take their futures to win it all

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Did they win?

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    robbie with his please jizz on my face threads, not everyone was high on ucla and zona, where was this thread a week ago man, making these threads after it happened just makes u look like a dumb fuk idiot
    Amazing. "Please jizz on my face threads...." that's so funny. Ol' Robbie!

mjsuax13

Robbie has 2 strikes for today... Kentucky and Florida. What a joke. Really low level.