RobbieStacks
    RobbieStacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Xavier +8.5 Bettors

Ya screwed up. Xavier is terrible and Gonzaga is an all-time team. You wanted to believe that X was good and that Zona wasn't overrated, so I'll give you one more chance to redeem yourselves.

Oregon +7

Opened at 6.5 I believe. Whatever, they're playing Kansas down to the last possession. I don't know if they'll win, so maybe avoid the ML, but you have to make back your bad Xavier money on Ducks +7. That line is all kinds of wrong and influenced by Oregon not having made the final four since the very first year of the tourney plus Kansas blowing out Fraudue.

RobbieStacks

You guys gotta listen to me...

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Oregon +510 to win region still in play. Of course the +7 works too ..... hopefully. My fingers are crossed.

RobbieStacks

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Oregon +510 to win region still in play. Of course the +7 works too ..... hopefully. My fingers are crossed.

I saw them as bad as Oregon +750, which really made me shy away from that future bet even though I loved Oregon to come out of that region from a purely basketball perspective.

HOWEVER, I think Kansas might still very well win this game, no matter the deficit, so Oregon +7 is how you win here without falling into a gambler's trap.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Yeah, i didnt think they'd be catching 7 pts, so i played that for a unit as well. Only put .25 units on the future.