no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Last Chance SBR night out, Pistons game Miami or Nets

With the Pistons move to Detroit I am down sizing to 2 season tickets instead of 8. Just keeping Row AA next to Piston's bench and will follow them on the road instead. Last week Chicago had front row courtside under basket still hearing Let's Go Pistons repeating in my head. Watching college last night kept hearing it. My son is real big and extremely loud. Ball landed on my Son's lap late first quarter which he bounce pass back to player who then pass it back to him during the game. Mic is on post so watching game one can clearly hear Lets Go Pistons repeatedly. Been promise upgrade to courtside for the playoffs from Piston's top executive.

I have traded unused tickets now being stuck with 68 tickets for this week games. I have them listed on craigslist and stubhub but surely won't sell all. If interested in going to game it will cost you only $15.00 to park. I always get free dinner with drinks and might be able to help with some beer & wine. Tics are likely sec 230 or 229 but maybe lowers having many. At game early for dinner and can meet at will call. Your family is invited. Have up to 18 together.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I do not think you can give them away

Not worth the hassle

Failed franchises too and season basically over

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 398

Sounds fun following them on the Road

thedenthead
    thedenthead's Avatar Become A Pro!