Other than, Gonzaga and maybe St. Marys, Witchita, Rhode Island, Cinci

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Big East doesn't count anymore.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

SEC is 4 - 1 and should be 5 - 0 with the only loss being Vanderbilt and the bone head play at the end.

I really liked the Gators to make the Final Four until their big guy Beast Egbunu went down with an injury. They still look real good against UVA right now.

Mac4Lyfe

The ACC took it on the chin today going 0 - 2. FSU got blown the fukk out which really surprised me.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The ACC took it on the chin today going 0 - 2. FSU got blown the fukk out which really surprised me.
    The ACC isn't all that good this year. SEC got overlooked. If it didn't seem like 6 teams are easy wins, then more teams may have got in. The ACC looks like it was 10 deep, which it was but anyone could beat anyone. No great teams besides UNC, and Roy can blow that in a minute. Louisville is overrated as well. Oregon would roll them if they didn't lose Boucher.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

ACC is way overhyped. BEAST is a mid-major at best.

SEC and PAC got the shaft this year. Although, CAL would have been a horrible addition to the field, my complaint is the seeding of PAC teams and the fact more SEC should have made it in.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave ChalkyDog 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

FSU lost by 25 points and UVA lost by 26 points today. OUCH!

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Gonzaga could be only one left after tomorrow.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Acc will be out before final 4

Cuse0323

In reality, you guys care too much about conference shit. The ACC had two in the FF last year. Just looking for a reason to say something. It's about matchups, not conferences. It's getting overplayed. The Tourney is a crapshoot. Play 7 game series then we can see who the best team is when it's over in August.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Acc will be out before final 4
    I really like Arkansas over UNC tomorrow. I'm definitely taking the points but seriously looking to make a large ML play.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I really like Arkansas over UNC tomorrow. I'm definitely taking the points but seriously looking to make a large ML play.
    donate you money to someone. You'll thank me later. Ark sucks. Sec has 2 teams but the injury hurt fla. Sec will not get a final 4 team

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Big East
    Big Ten
    ACC
    SEC
    Pac 12
    Big 12

Everyone else get the fuk out.

Other than, Gonzaga and maybe St. Marys, Witchita, Rhode Island, Cinci
    Otters...you just named the entire field....Everyone else has been out before the thread

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

ugh..its always like that.

1 or 2 mid majors may surprise but its not like the tournament is ever owned by these small conferences that get 1 team in.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Cuse0323

Just donate the ML money to me. A mans gotta eat. No chance. Roy can't even ruin this one. Seton Hall could have rebounded with UNC, but the refs made sure that wasn't happening. UNC doesn't lose in the Carolinas. They had to move the rig job down a state. Just a heads up. I'd love for UNC to lose, but watch out for the refs.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    In reality, you guys care too much about conference shit. The ACC had two in the FF last year. Just looking for a reason to say something. It's about matchups, not conferences. It's getting overplayed. The Tourney is a crapshoot. Play 7 game series then we can see who the best team is when it's over in August.
    I just hope espns Duke UNC title game dream is ruined

Greenberg went with zona UCLA title game and they laughed at him

unde0087
    Did we win?

Just donate the ML money to me. A mans gotta eat. No chance. Roy can't even ruin this one. Seton Hall could have rebounded with UNC, but the refs made sure that wasn't happening. UNC doesn't lose in the Carolinas. They had to move the rig job down a state. Just a heads up. I'd love for UNC to lose, but watch out for the refs.
    People just want to hate Cuse. Last years tournament was basically another ACC tournament plus Nova. Now a couple ACC schools lose in round 2 and all of a sudden ACC isn't good as far as I can see all the real title contenders from the conference are still in.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I just hope espns Duke UNC title game dream is ruined

Greenberg went with zona UCLA title game and they laughed at him
    I haven't watched ESPN in ages. Except when I bet on a game. Never listen to those fools. They do love the ACC because of $$$.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    People just want to hate Cuse. Last years tournament was basically another ACC tournament plus Nova. Now a couple ACC schools lose in round 2 and all of a sudden ACC isn't good as far as I can see all the real title contenders from the conference are still in.
    I'm not a conference man anymore. They hate us in the ACC. We're just some damn yankees outsiders to the ACC. I miss the Big East.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    donate you money to someone. You'll thank me later. Ark sucks. Sec has 2 teams but the injury hurt fla. Sec will not get a final 4 team
    Arkansas is the type of team that can upset anyone. They can put up points in bunches and are road tested. The few games they lost this year, the refs did them no favors. If they can stay out of foul trouble they will stay with UNC and who knows when pressure hits in crunch time.

I love +10.5 but +525 looks delicious. I really like Arkie first half +6 as well.

Mac4Lyfe

Which is why they play the games. I've seen both teams all year and I've had Arkie on my radar for this game. I really see Arkie going toe to toe in this one.

Cuse0323

Which is why they play the games. I've seen both teams all year and I've had Arkie on my radar for this game. I really see Arkie going toe to toe in this one.
    They could, but guarantee you will be bitching at the refs. It will be 8 on 5.

Mac4Lyfe

Oh yeah, I expect a huge home crowd and the refs will be on them as much as Duke and UK. BUT, Arkie just had a game controlled in favor of UK, so I think they will go at this game differently. Mike Anderson is going to come up big in this one, I have a feeling. I think he coaches his best game ever.

chico2663

Oh yeah, I expect a huge home crowd and the refs will be on them as much as Duke and UK. BUT, Arkie just had a game controlled in favor of UK, so I think they will go at this game differently. Mike Anderson is going to come up big in this one, I have a feeling. I think he coaches his best game ever.
    I have followed mike anderson his whole career as a cincy fan. The next game he coaches good will be his first one.. Save your money or donate it. He is bad. By the way ,i will be at rockets game friday in a suite. Look for the fat guy which will be me. lol

unde0087
    Did we win?

Arkansas is the type of team that can upset anyone. They can put up points in bunches and are road tested. The few games they lost this year, the refs did them no favors. If they can stay out of foul trouble they will stay with UNC and who knows when pressure hits in crunch time.

I love +10.5 but +525 looks delicious. I really like Arkie first half +6 as well.
    Mac, they are going to get routed and most likely give up 90+, there are a few teams that can play at the pace UNC wants to and have a chance to win, Arkansas isn't one of them. Hogs tried to run with Kentucky and got routed both times and then tried to run with OSU and was routed. Now what do you think is going to happen when they try to play the exact game UNC wants to play?

Mac4Lyfe

I have followed mike anderson his whole career as a cincy fan. The next game he coaches good will be his first one.. Save your money or donate it. He is bad. By the way ,i will be at rockets game friday in a suite. Look for the fat guy which will be me. lol
    This will be Anderson's one shining moment tomorrow. This will be a last possession game.

Rocket's should be smarting to exact revenge on the Pelicans on Friday. Rocket tickets are so fukkin expensive it's ridiculous. A reasonably good seat was $700 each, one close to mid court was $3,500 and they wanted $72,000 for one of the worst suites for the Cav's game last week. My son begged me to go but my media room was the best seat in the house.

Mac4Lyfe

Mac, they are going to get routed and most likely give up 90+, there are a few teams that can play at the pace UNC wants to and have a chance to win, Arkansas isn't one of them. Hogs tried to run with Kentucky and got routed both times and then tried to run with OSU and was routed. Now what do you think is going to happen when they try to play the exact game UNC wants to play?
    Arkie can run in spots Unde. I think they'll slow it down some as well. This won't be a blowout.

chico2663

This will be Anderson's one shining moment tomorrow. This will be a last possession game.

Rocket's should be smarting to exact revenge on the Pelicans on Friday. Rocket tickets are so fukkin expensive it's ridiculous. A reasonably good seat was $700 each, one close to mid court was $3,500 and they wanted $72,000 for one of the worst suites for the Cav's game last week. My son begged me to go but my media room was the best seat in the house.
    If my uncle didn't want to go I was gonna ask you. It is houston federal credit unions suite. We get free alcohol. We get on court to shoot before and after game and supposed to have a rockets legend watch the game with us. I'm rooting for drexler. Met him and reid gettys when he coach u of h. at cincy airport. My uncle is in charge of immigration at bush airport and hoping he has some cubans for me.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Arkie can run in spots Unde. I think they'll slow it down some as well. This won't be a blowout.
    Okay Mac, good luck. I will be the first person to congratulate you if its a winner but I don't think Hogs have what it takes to play with the Heels.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

SMU choked away a win against USC, Rhode Island took care of Creighton pretty easily, and MTSU dominated Minny. Butler beat MTSU today finally and Saint Mary's lost to Arizona. Exactly how in the penetrate did power conferences dominate? They won like 1 game they weren't supposed to. Committee set up Saint Mary's/VCU that way one would lose, same for Dayton/Wichita State. Funny how that happens instead of matching them up with power conference teams. Committee protecting the sacred "big boys" like usual

Mac4Lyfe

If my uncle didn't want to go I was gonna ask you. It is houston federal credit unions suite. We get free alcohol. We get on court to shoot before and after game and supposed to have a rockets legend watch the game with us. I'm rooting for drexler. Met him and reid gettys when he coach u of h. at cincy airport. My uncle is in charge of immigration at bush airport and hoping he has some cubans for me.
    Thanks for the thought Chico... I feel real privileged.

Mac4Lyfe

Okay Mac, good luck. I will be the first person to congratulate you if its a winner but I don't think Hogs have what it takes to play with the Heels.
    So fukkin close..
    You nailed it on the head. What a frustrating game to watch the bullshit by the refs. UNC had 3 fouls with little over a minute to go in the game. Unfukkkingreal.