Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

He has to be high

Cardinals01
    Cardinals01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6827

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Did you see last night him saying "jails are full of innocent people" when Dave brought up Trier's PED suspension earlier this season? Dickhead. Hate the fact that people love guys that are complete morons and keep them in jobs

I watched for a bit last night, yes I did. Walton will make me laugh at the outlandish comments he makes, so I get a kick out of it on occasions. But when I want to watch a quality basketball game, he's nothing but a terrible distraction.

Nice avatar, from/live in Louisville?

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinals01 View Post
    I watched for a bit last night, yes I did. Walton will make me laugh at the outlandish comments he makes, so I get a kick out of it on occasions. But when I want to watch a quality basketball game, he's nothing but a terrible distraction.

Nice avatar, from/live in Louisville?

More towards the western end of the state

rollie_t651
    rollie_t651's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5894

Gave up ESPN months ago. Haven't looked back
    Points Awarded:

Booya711 gave rollie_t651 250 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

he's a classic, love his schtick because it's not a schtick !

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Jewish owners of the station favor ars kissing liberal pucies to work for em. You don't see Trump loving conservative people on these so called EQUAL opportunity stations. They have an agenda to make all of you gushie lil pucies and its working. He is a horrible announcer. They just so happen to hire ARABs to commentate and weigh-in on sports after 911. They are manipulating lil focks. They have nothing other then words. Most of you pucies are listeners and sheepishly follow the great information you are told. Baaaaa Baaaaaaa The President is telling you that the media is the problem and you still don't want to take a serious look at what we have been saying. Most of their football panels are made of of queers that never played a down of ball in their life. Its a faag show for Males not Men. Carry on pucies!!!
    there is fun in life I promise. You need to search for it

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

Walton knows that he is saying outlandish things, that is the whole bit with him. Try not to take him seriously guys. if you get pissed off, you are the exact person that he is having fun with. I love how him and his partner play off each other, I think it's hilarious!

pistolpeat
    pistolpeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 971

Bill Walton is a legend. I met him in high school when he had medical difficulties - he signed my Europe '72 record. He might not be the best broadcaster but you can't not respect Bill Walton.

Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4205

Anybody catch his debate with Lunardi? Saying Gonzaga plays in a truck stop conference was all time hilarious.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I can't bet, or watch any game he does. Good since I probably would have took Oregon, but he saved me. How anyone likes him is beyond me.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by pistolpeat View Post
    Bill Walton is a legend. I met him in high school when he had medical difficulties - he signed my Europe '72 record. He might not be the best broadcaster but you can't not respect Bill Walton.
    Sure can. Got paid to play at UCLA, with multiple benefits. Along with the rest. Wooden the biggest cheater of all-time. Papa Sam won it for them.

NBA wise, sure. He was good. UCLA is a joke. Wooden is a joke. Sam Gilbert is the champion.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by rollie_t651 View Post
    Gave up ESPN months ago. Haven't looked back
    so many perpetuating this lie. how can so many that so called don't watch have so many complaints lol. Hate it or love it, a necessity for any true sports fan or you're watching substandard coverage elsewhere.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

If a Muslim college started a team called Isis, you pucie focks would say it's their right to have a team. This generation is just a bunch of Kunts. Drippin and slipn all over your juices. OUT

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

I don't watch many games because all are a waste of time. I just need the how many not how. That being said, I watched some of the Pac 12 championship game and Walton talked about anything but the game. The other guy couldn't even get a word in....

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

I posted a thread on this last year....He is one of those guys that you either love or hate, but even when you hate him, you still find yourself tuning in....

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Would Bill Walton be a great WWE Announcer?

I just want him to say... from the top rope. Or... he just took a steel chair to the head.

First 12