Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Barry Hussien Obama's BROTHER tweets out his ACTUAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE... WE BEEN HAD!

HIS own brother couldn't hold off any longer, and tweeted out what the birthers were on too all along.....

I'll be damn.......

\\
    also released was info on a high-up Kenyan gov't official siezing a bunch of birth records from all Kenyan entities that had possession of the document above......

even got his lil foot print on it.... how nice!!!!

Auto Donk

https://newsone.com/3690912/did-bara...h-certificate/

Malik Obama, the half-brother of Barack Obama, shared a photo of what seems to be the former president’s birth certificate from Kenya on Twitter Thursday, reports The American Mirror.
    From The American Mirror:
    The document is from the “Coast Province General Hospital” in Mombasa, British Protectorate of Kenya, and is for Barack Hussein Obama II, who was born on the “4th day of August, 1961.”
    In 2011, the White House released what it claimed was President Obama’s “long form birth certificate.”
    The President believed the distraction over his birth certificate wasn’t good for the country. It may have been good politics and good TV, but it was bad for the American people and distracting from the many challenges we face as a country. Therefore, the President directed his counsel to review the legal authority for seeking access to the long form certificate and to request on that basis that the Hawaii State Department of Health make an exception to release a copy of his long form birth certificate.
    There was a lot of talk about Obama’s birth certificate by President Donald Trump, who spearheaded a “birther” attack on the former president during recent years and the 2016 presidential election, reports CNN.
    SOURCE: The American Mirror, CNN

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Move on nobody cares

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

It's picking up steam.. Wouldn't that be something if this was legit.. Trump would have been right again.. lol...

https://newsone.com/3690912/did-bara...h-certificate/

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Move on nobody cares
    stfu, hooded gecko..... it's front page news u dumb pathetic fuk.....

stick to what your broke-ass non-pro is best at.....

get out on that awning and catch some f'n flies, sh*t head!

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Media will bury it

Auto Donk

my guess is he missed making last month's payment to Malik, and now that it doesn't matter to him, told Malik to f'k off......

too f'n funny!!!!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Dont let bias get in the way, you believe it because you want to believe it regardless of whether its true or not.

Auto Donk

magic 8-ball says it's legit

speakin' of which, it's time for another one

jtoler

It may be. Why do you think she went there to give birth.

Auto Donk

also, DOJ buddy of mine says we'll be seeing "fake news" reports from some news agencies and MSM that obviously don't want to see the former HNIC's legacy, what little of it there is, go up in flames.....

also, wikileaks may have obtained from the CIA conclusive proof of the actual "manufactured, fake" birth certificate.....

you guessed it..... THIS ONE:

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Seaweed
    Update your status

Donk reads any headline and believes it

0 critical thinking

No smarts

Auto Donk

Donk reads any headline and believes it

0 critical thinking

No smarts
    FROM the gecko in the hood that had to beg his way back after using his "critical thinking" skills to have himself banned from the site, and then put those same "critical thinking" skills to great use when he geniusly determined that this would be a great look to come back to the forum with:

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

It doesn't matter. He was a decent president.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    FROM the gecko in the hood that had to beg his way back after using his "critical thinking" skills to have himself banned from the site, and then put those same "critical thinking" skills to great use when he geniusly determined that this would be a great look to come back to the forum with:

Old news

Recycled jokes

Cant make fun of an actor who dresses as a clown

You're too old to be acting like a child

You need to act your age and be a good role model

Would your dad post things like this at your age? He was in bed by 10pm and hammering nails at 7am. No time for kids play. Be a real man.

You're the definition of a grown man who never put his foot down for what is right instead of what feels good.

You can't control your emotions. You're weak. You give in easy because you have no principles and pride.

You would get naked and post a picture for all to see because you have no shame for the name. You are someone who comes back to a high school reunion 30 years later and you still think you are the same age

Find peace within and be good

Auto Donk

Old news

Recycled jokes

Cant make fun of an actor who dresses as a clown

You're too old to be acting like a child

You need to act your age and be a good role model

Would your dad post things like this?

You're the definition of a grown man who never put his foot down for what is right instead of what feels good.

You can't control your emotions. You're weak. You give in easy because you have no principles and pride.

You would get naked and post a picture for all to see because you have no shame for the name. You are someone who comes back to a high school reunion 30 years later and you still think you are the same age

Find peace within and be good

(only response necessary to win any "keyboard warrior" battle with this hooded fukstick -- the ultimate trump card)

Seaweed
    Update your status

(only response necessary to win any "keyboard warrior" battle with this hooded fukstick -- the ultimate trump card)
    I had you on strings and you danced for us here at SBR

Thanks for playing the game

The game is over now

Please return to your seats

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

HIS own brother couldn't hold off any longer, and tweeted out what the birthers were on too all along.....
    also released was info on a high-up Kenyan gov't official siezing a bunch of birth records from all Kenyan entities that had possession of the document above......
    Donk - please help me understand. What does it matter where the hell he was born? You do know that many kids are born outside of the US while their parents are on expat or vacation? Why wouldn't they be citizens??? What's the point in all of this? Shouldn't we be able to elect ANYONE as president? Hell, why can't we elect a non US citizen if they want the job??? If they are the best candidate and the people vote them in, so be it. His momma was clearly a US citizen right? Then wouldn't he be a citizen by default??? He would still be considered a "Natural-Born Citizen" even if he was born in Kenya.

The Naturalization Act of 1790 stated "children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond the sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural-born citizens.", but "considered as" does not change the definition of the term or the fact of the physical circumstances of birth, ...

Auto Donk

I had you on strings and you danced for us here at SBR

Thanks for playing the game

The game is over now

Please return to your seats

Seaweed
    Update your status

Donk is basic minded

No critical thinking skills

Sheep 🐑

Seaweed
    Update your status

Grow up and be a real man

You're acting 17

Sad

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Donk - please help me understand. What does it matter where the hell he was born? You do know that many kids are born outside of the US while their parents are on expat or vacation? Why wouldn't they be citizens??? What's the point in all of this? Shouldn't we be able to elect ANYONE as president? Hell, why can't we elect a non US citizen if they want the job??? If they are the best candidate and the people vote them in, so be it. His momma was clearly a US citizen right? Then wouldn't he be a citizen by default??? He would still be considered a "Natural-Born Citizen" even if he was born in Kenya.

The Naturalization Act of 1790 stated "children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond the sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural-born citizens.", but "considered as" does not change the definition of the term or the fact of the physical circumstances of birth, ...
    only reason it matters is that little requirement set out in that little document called the "Constitution" that requires the president to be a natural born citizen.... that's all....

he woudn't have been eligible to even run for the office.....

Auto Donk

Grow up and be a real man

You're acting 17

Sad
    and just how old were you acting when you submitted this piece of sh*t photo to SBR?

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

I'll be damn.......

\\

Bogus
    I highly doubt Kenyans would be using that format to write dates...

most of of the rest of the world uses dd/mm/yyyy

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Attention seeking half brother of Barack Obama tries to stir up trouble by releasing the former president’s ‘Kenyan birth certificate’

Malik Obama is the half-brother of former President Barack Obama
    On Thursday, Malik Obama retweeted a copy of a forged birth certificate
    The forgery claims that Barack Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya
    Malik Obama is an avowed supporter of President Donald Trump

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4atitsK5K

Seaweed
    Update your status

and just how old were you acting when you submitted this piece of sh*t photo to SBR?

Comedians play a role to entertain

Losers take it seriously

After you watch a movie, do you believe its real too?

Simple minded.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Attention seeking half brother of Barack Obama tries to stir up trouble by releasing the former president’s ‘Kenyan birth certificate’

Thank you

I win.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Its easy to believe something when you want it to be true, one exclues research because one wants to believe it, this particular one has been around for many years now in various forms. Some with stamp, no seal. This whole thing was a distraction, intended or not. I wonder how Cruz was gonna be president. I guess this is how.

The United States Constitution grants American citizenship to anyone born to at least one parent who is also a citizen, so long as that parent spent five years inside the country and two of those years came after the parent's 14th birthday .
    Last edited by jtoler; 03-09-17 at 11:38 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

jtoler

More bias Jib, how hard is it to take pics with your father's relatives. If this was Trump you would have done all the research you could to exonerate him. Remove the party goggles and become free.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

only reason it matters is that little requirement set out in that little document called the "Constitution" that requires the president to be a natural born citizen.... that's all....
    he woudn't have been eligible to even run for the office.....
    Donk - you can be born outside of the US and still be a natural born US citizen... Talk to an Expat.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

This typifies liberal and democrat thinking

Yes, the term in the constitution "naturalized citizen" was not well defined. What you and the vast majority of dems and liberals do though is possess and ends justify the means mentality. You think you are right and good, so it doesn't matter how things happen or how we get to where you want to go. The problem is, the Hawaii birth certificate was offered as a true document and for eligibility to run for president. If the Kenyan birth certificate is in fact the legitimate, then a former President submitted a fake document and was voted in by people who believed he was born in the USA. Just think about that. Personally, I wouldn't vote for President anyone who was not born in the USA, whether they were still qualified through technicalities or not. I'm sure I'm not the only one, and I would think there are a large number of people that info was important to before voting in 2008.

I'm sure though many people share your opinion that it isn't important, because many people along a certain party line don't think much of anything is important besides rioting and protesting when they're unhappy

Auto Donk

Thank you

I win.
    this guy never wins....

ps, geckoboy.... you didn't claim it was fake (which I already knew it was when I posted it, you dimwit -- that obviously went right over your head), you simply said no one cares.....

hit the showers, cuck.... you're through for the night.....

Auto Donk

Donk - you can be born outside of the US and still be a natural born US citizen... Talk to an Expat.
    yes, the natural born citizen phrase wasn't defined in the constitution, if memory serves me right.... and I hardly profess to know all the rules that apply to the exact requirements to be president; I know there are military exceptions, for example, and some other bullshit rules that have developed over 200 plus years; I'm no "conlaw" attorney....

1234 Last