rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    for you maybe, I personally love shucking and jiving.....
    I like muffin' and divin'.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by dawg_chaser View Post
    why wouldnt he release earlier?
    Exactly.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Exactly.
    well, because the guy who produced it originally did so in 2009....

but why now, because barry kicked him off the family pay roll... no need for hush money any more......

barry's partying..... as he should be!

jtoler

well, because the guy who produced it originally did so in 2009....

but why now, because barry kicked him off the family pay roll... no need for hush money any more......

barry's partying..... as he should be!
    Thats a highly vivid imagination there. There have been numerous variations so how can it be true. Again why would she, a teen, fly to Africa to give birth?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Old news

Recycled jokes

Cant make fun of an actor who dresses as a clown

You're too old to be acting like a child

You need to act your age and be a good role model

Would your dad post things like this at your age? He was in bed by 10pm and hammering nails at 7am. No time for kids play. Be a real man.

You're the definition of a grown man who never put his foot down for what is right instead of what feels good.

You can't control your emotions. You're weak. You give in easy because you have no principles and pride.

You would get naked and post a picture for all to see because you have no shame for the name. You are someone who comes back to a high school reunion 30 years later and you still think you are the same age

Find peace within and be good
    Damn that was harsh...and probably true.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Old news

Recycled jokes

Cant make fun of an actor who dresses as a clown

You're too old to be acting like a child

You need to act your age and be a good role model

Would your dad post things like this at your age? He was in bed by 10pm and hammering nails at 7am. No time for kids play. Be a real man.

You're the definition of a grown man who never put his foot down for what is right instead of what feels good.

You can't control your emotions. You're weak. You give in easy because you have no principles and pride.

You would get naked and post a picture for all to see because you have no shame for the name. You are someone who comes back to a high school reunion 30 years later and you still think you are the same age

Find peace within and be good
    At 10p id be hammering my wife. Not asleep. Just saying
    Last edited by vividjohn45; 03-10-17 at 01:17 PM.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

that was my interest in the whole story....

why the fuk would your brother (well, half brother) be so against u to stir this shit up again......

guess he's made he never got to partake in the fruits of the hnic's success..... and has it rough
    Proly obama stole michelle away from his half brother. Promised her a white house with a white picket fence rather then the hut the half brother lives in.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    At 10p id be harrmering my wife. Not asleep. Just saying

sharp observation.....

ordinarily that is high on the list, no doubt....

but, it takes two to tango, and sometimes the better half isn't exactly "ready to throw down," particularly when her 14 yr old son decided it would be a good time, about 9:30 p.m., to smoke some weed in his bedroom for the first time.... not realizing that both the better half and I are pretty astute and due to experiences in the past, actually know that distinct smell of burning gaunge.....

the small cover-scent candle he it in his room did make the upstairs smell pleasant, but did little to hide that "warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air"......

not even George Clooney could've closed last night with her......

on second thought, he probably could have, as she'd make an exception for clooney's ass due to being totally pissed off, and use the excuse of needing to let off some steam by riding clooney like a wild banshee.....

I have to admit -- and maybe I'm a tad bit sick for this -- but I was actually jealous of him getting to smoke some weed, and was thinkin' about all the fun the missus and I could have if we partook and got lit.......

she didn't even seize his stash, foolishly buying into the ol "I just had a little bit and smoked it all" lie.....

that stash would have been destroyed this weekend in a "proper fashion", as he is leaving for a camp in west texas for the next week (spring break).....

for his sake, I hope it's not the same one at which they whacked Scalia.....

Auto Donk

Thats a highly vivid imagination there. There have been numerous variations so how can it be true. Again why would she, a teen, fly to Africa to give birth?
    she was a teen that was made to fly to Kenya, and later live in indonesia, because the domineering, controlling mysoginisitc prick that was preying on her teenage ass MADE HER GO.....

that's where his f'n family was at.....

I'm quite certain if she'd had any say in the matter, she'd have rather given birth in the US as opposed to Kenya.....

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

his brother throwing him under the bus just happened yesterday, Tuco.......

there's two kind of men, Tuco, those with the rope around their neck, and those who do the shootin.... or in this case, those who "shuck and jived" a nation for eight years....
    So his president brother never took care of him! Trying to make a buck?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

hey opti, this is a different "forgery" than the one the idiots at the daily mail are referring to......

so their story is fake news, as well.....

this is the phony certificate they refer to as the "forged birth certificate" in that article you cited....

Geez Donk... trying to prove the stereotype that many lawyers have no common sense!?

No wonder you guys hire people like me to do the investigating and help you think clearly.

Try scrolling down the page and you will see the story about your fake birth certificate thats been around for years;

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama.../kenyacert.asp

Obama half brother a shit stirrer, that's all.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

He were who we thought he was

Auto Donk

I know that, opti.... but the return in that article on the dailynews or whatever was a DIFFERENT phony..... the guy even wrote "you've been punked" on it and blogged it after that dumbass lawyer in LA got behind that return as being legit.....

again, it looks nothing like the Lucas Smith certificate that has the foot print on it.....

btw, lucas smith still claims it's legit even to this day, even tho it didnt use the standard format a brit-backed govt would have used for the date......

I posted a f'n video -- they;re everywhere -- of the Smith return FROM 2009...... i remember hearing about this dumbass back around 2011 (he even posted some kind of half ass vids from Kenya on his alleged trip to get the foot-printed certificate).....

snopes did what it does to the lucas return long ago as well. but it is indeed a different certificate than the one in the article you originally posted, which had their facts wrong about which certificate it was.....

u want to see what this guy Lucas Smith has to say about it even today, google him..... his website will pop right up.....

the feds wanted him arrested, as did the Kenyans (for bribing a kenyan official to allegedly get the damn thing in the first place), but they never have carried through on anything.....

many laff as it would be ironic if he was extradited to Kenya for a crime (bribery) he never really even committed, if, as many claim, he was never in Kenya in the first place.....

also, you can google "lucas smith nancy pelosi letter" and read his alleged account of how he obtained the damn thing.....

ad, "always thinkin' clearly, unless I'm partying with the wife in Punta Cana or elsewhere"
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    He were who we thought he was

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

We lett him off the hook

Thanks coach

jtoler

she was a teen that was made to fly to Kenya, and later live in indonesia, because the domineering, controlling mysoginisitc prick that was preying on her teenage ass MADE HER GO.....

that's where his f'n family was at.....

I'm quite certain if she'd had any say in the matter, she'd have rather given birth in the US as opposed to Kenya.....
    Nah bro. That doesnt make sense, supposedly he already had two wives in Africa, breaking all type player rules showing up with Ms. Pasty. The whole Obama story is a sham, nobody knows if any of those people are even related to him, none of them are even alive. It still wouldnt matter. Many leaders past are shady because you arnt supposed to know their connections to intelligence, he's just another one. What the distraction did though was fuel the dialectic as it always has, get republican supporters very mad focused on getting a republican in, blaming everything on the man instead of the powers that be who is behind that very same man. This way the citizens are trapped in the neverending pendulum of trying to get their man in when every man on both sides is working for the same entities, they arnt split, we are.

Auto Donk

polygamy has always been acceptable in kenya, even legalized now...

read up on how "far" women's rights had advanced as of the sixties.... barry's mom was a young 18 yr old who tho originally enamoured by the bbc, quickly became his "property," as most all wives were at that time among native Kenyans....

this was a province that still had the stereotypical "clit mutilation" as a practice.... women were treated as possessions and had little or no rights.... barry's mom was clueless as to what she was getting into at her young age.... a whole different world....

not related to him? he acknowledges that the woman who said she was there at his birth (IN KENYA, ACCORDING TO HER) is his friggin' grandmother, and Malik is his acknowledged half-brother...... we defintitely KNOW these poeple are his relatives..... that much is not in dispute.....

I, like you, could give a flyin' flip about where barry was born.... I just find it interesting, and rather humorous, that his own half brother is breakin' his balls.....

ps... check out barry's own book, he notes he even traveled to kenya to meet Malik..... and visit the rest of his clan....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 03-10-17 at 04:27 PM.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Donk - you can be born outside of the US and still be a natural born US citizen... Talk to an Expat.
    This could be the funniest thing I have ever read. Please tell me you are trolling.

maggiethebestdog

Malik would have been a better President.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    obama not being born in Hawaii... that's not news

his grandmother already outed him years ago
    Yet another thing you're wrong about.

jtoler

polygamy has always been acceptable in kenya, even legalized now...

read up on how "far" women's rights had advanced as of the sixties.... barry's mom was a young 18 yr old who tho originally enamoured by the bbc, quickly became his "property," as most all wives were at that time among native Kenyans....

this was a province that still had the stereotypical "clit mutilation" as a practice.... women were treated as possessions and had little or no rights.... barry's mom was clueless as to what she was getting into at her young age.... a whole different world....

not related to him? he acknowledges that the woman who said she was there at his birth (IN KENYA, ACCORDING TO HER) is his friggin' grandmother, and Malik is his acknowledged half-brother...... we defintitely KNOW these poeple are his relatives..... that much is not in dispute.....

I, like you, could give a flyin' flip about where barry was born.... I just find it interesting, and rather humorous, that his own half brother is breakin' his balls.....

ps... check out barry's own book, he notes he even traveled to kenya to meet Malik..... and visit the rest of his clan....
    Let's say this, every person we are discussing, even the supposed grandparents have worked with intelligence. If one knows that then this whole Obama birth place story doesnt matter.

Auto Donk

it doesn't matter because he's out of office.....

the better scandal will be when I obtain hair from his "daughters" and prove that these people are their actual parents......

the daughter on the right sure has her daddy's eyes, smile, and near-identical facial structure.....

and don't give me that racist line "but donk, they all look alike...."

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    This could be the funniest thing I have ever read. Please tell me you are trolling.
    Trolling??? Why are there so many dumbasses in the world? Why don't you read a F'n book, like the constitution?

http://harvardlawreview.org/2015/03/...-born-citizen/

We have both had the privilege of heading the Office of the Solicitor General during different administrations. We may have different ideas about the ideal candidate in the next presidential election, but we agree on one important principle: voters should be able to choose from all constitutionally eligible candidates, free from spurious arguments that a U.S. citizen at birth is somehow not constitutionally eligible to serve as President simply because he was delivered at a hospital abroad.

The Constitution directly addresses the minimum qualifications necessary to serve as President. In addition to requiring thirty-five years of age and fourteen years of residency, the Constitution limits the presidency to “a natural born Citizen. U.S. Const. art. II, § 1, cl. 5. All the sources routinely used to interpret the Constitution confirm that the phrase “natural born Citizen” has a specific meaning: namely, someone who was a U.S. citizen at birth with no need to go through a naturalization proceeding at some later time. And Congress has made equally clear from the time of the framing of the Constitution to the current day that, subject to certain residency requirements on the parents, someone born to a U.S. citizen parent generally becomes a U.S. citizen without regard to whether the birth takes place in Canada, the Canal Zone, or the continental United States.

maggiethebestdog

Trolling??? Why are there so many dumbasses in the world? Why don't you read a F'n book, like the constitution?

http://harvardlawreview.org/2015/03/...-born-citizen/

We have both had the privilege of heading the Office of the Solicitor General during different administrations. We may have different ideas about the ideal candidate in the next presidential election, but we agree on one important principle: voters should be able to choose from all constitutionally eligible candidates, free from spurious arguments that a U.S. citizen at birth is somehow not constitutionally eligible to serve as President simply because he was delivered at a hospital abroad.

The Constitution directly addresses the minimum qualifications necessary to serve as President. In addition to requiring thirty-five years of age and fourteen years of residency, the Constitution limits the presidency to “a natural born Citizen. U.S. Const. art. II, § 1, cl. 5. All the sources routinely used to interpret the Constitution confirm that the phrase “natural born Citizen” has a specific meaning: namely, someone who was a U.S. citizen at birth with no need to go through a naturalization proceeding at some later time. And Congress has made equally clear from the time of the framing of the Constitution to the current day that, subject to certain residency requirements on the parents, someone born to a U.S. citizen parent generally becomes a U.S. citizen without regard to whether the birth takes place in Canada, the Canal Zone, or the continental United States.

That applies if one parent has been a legal citizen for more than 10 years. Obama's father was not a citizen and his mother did not qualify because of her age. If he was born in Kenya he would not be able to be President by US Constitution law, you dumb fukkkk.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

It may be. Why do you think she went there to give birth.
    duhh ...shes a breeder . its what those kind do

AirTroop
    Update your status
    AirTroop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8102

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    This typifies liberal and democrat thinking

Yes, the term in the constitution "naturalized citizen" was not well defined. What you and the vast majority of dems and liberals do though is possess and ends justify the means mentality. You think you are right and good, so it doesn't matter how things happen or how we get to where you want to go. The problem is, the Hawaii birth certificate was offered as a true document and for eligibility to run for president. If the Kenyan birth certificate is in fact the legitimate, then a former President submitted a fake document and was voted in by people who believed he was born in the USA. Just think about that. Personally, I wouldn't vote for President anyone who was not born in the USA, whether they were still qualified through technicalities or not. I'm sure I'm not the only one, and I would think there are a large number of people that info was important to before voting in 2008.

I'm sure though many people share your opinion that it isn't important, because many people along a certain party line don't think much of anything is important besides rioting and protesting when they're unhappy
    ... so... we can all assume you didn't vote for McCain? He was born in Panama on an American military installation.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by AirTroop View Post
    ... so... we can all assume you didn't vote for McCain? He was born in Panama on an American military installation.
    Correct. Any other questions? This isn't enrollment in a school or a job at a fortune 500 company. This is the Presidency. Wanting the President to be born and bred in the country he is the President of doesn't seem that much to ask, even if it isn't mandatory according to the constitution.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I do not belong to either party and I do not identify with liberal although I try to keep an open mind.

Why the hell should I care where someone was born? None of us have ancestors born in America unless you are native Indian. So are you saying only Indians should be president? Who gives a shit. If you are a citizen, you are a citizen. Both parties spend too much time on stupid shit and you eat it up. You are brain washed to say that you would only vote for a person born in the US. Would that be continental US only or is Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands okay? What about a baby born on an airplane? You would consider them an illegal? What about a baby in the womb? When is a baby a baby? Dude, you are too mixed up. Either the person is qualified or they are not. Stop using semantics that don't mean shit.
    Here we go with your hypotheticals and semantic gymnastics to avoid at all costs being wrong (hey, she might have had razor blades in her hands , that was a good one)

You don't belong to either party? You are on the same side with every issue on here. Just because you aren't registered a Democrat doesn't mean you aren't a democrat. You telling me you vote Republican some times? GTFO

"None of us have ancestors born in America unless you are native indian." What does that have to do with citizen requirements for the Presidency, besides you trying to go off on a tangent villifying what was done to those poor Indians who were killing each other long before we ever got here? Will you stop with the obfuscatory bull shit? Baby born on an airplane...baby in a womb...what is a baby... Seems like you are the one mixed up

You say it shouldn't matter where the President is born, and even don't care if they are a citizen ("Hell, why can't we elect a non US citizen if they want the job???"). Go ahead, vomit trash out like that and double up on it to keep from admitting you are ridiculous. Just don't expect not to be called out on your absurdity

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Malik real AF

he is almost too woke

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Originally Posted by dawg_chaser
    why wouldnt he release earlier?
    Exactly.

Exactly??? Really Jtoler???

So why did you give any credence to those 12 women that came out one month before the election when they claimed Trump acted inappropriately 20 years ago? Oh and the woman that claimed, for the third time, he raped her when she was 13? You were all over that shit.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Exactly??? Really Jtoler???

So why did you give any credence to those 12 women that came out one month before the election when they claimed Trump acted inappropriately 20 years ago? Oh and the woman that claimed, for the third time, he raped her when she was 13? You were all over that shit.
    I was doing what you do, you were all over William Cosby.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

I was doing what you do, you were all over William Cosby.
    nice try.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Yet another thing you're wrong about.
    yet another time you can't back up anything you post. Truly hilarious how you say you're not a liberal lol

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

also, DOJ buddy of mine says we'll be seeing "fake news" reports from some news agencies and MSM that obviously don't want to see the former HNIC's legacy, what little of it there is, go up in flames.....

also, wikileaks may have obtained from the CIA conclusive proof of the actual "manufactured, fake" birth certificate.....

you guessed it..... THIS ONE:

Brother it doesn't matter where he was born. His mother was born in the usa just like cruz. So you are get worked up over nothing. If cruz could run for president and he was born in canada then obama could run.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Regardless if that's a real or fake birth certificate...

my point is this...

you must be a real big a$$hole if your own brother rats you out 24/7 and/or acts 100% against you.
    wesley snipes mother dogs him all the time because he won't give her money. I think it is a shake down
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

First 1234 Last