jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Curry is definitely not the same player

He doesn't shoot as well, doesn't play defense and has a bad attitude

RobbieStacks
    RobbieStacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

I honestly believe everything that Thor is saying. We don't know how much $$$ is shifting hands in the Vegas underground, ESPECIALLY with in-game wagering. I think this sport is far from clean and it goes beyond the refs.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

YAWN....same retards. different day. any idiot knows basketball is a game of ebbs and flows. when the spurs were down 28 last night sure it was some grand scheme lol. TV contracts are paid in BILLIONS but these guys are worried about fixing games. I guess you tards expect 100 percent of games to turn the way you expect them to, and the ten percent that do not, there's something in the air lol. stupid...stupid...stupid.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    YAWN....same retards. different day. any idiot knows basketball is a game of ebbs and flows. when the spurs were down 28 last night sure it was some grand scheme lol. TV contracts are paid in BILLIONS but these guys are worried about fixing games. I guess you tards expect 100 percent of games to turn the way you expect them to, and the ten percent that do not, there's something in the air lol. stupid...stupid...stupid.
    Robbie now remember this pigeon. These are the type of nitwits u never want on a game u bet. I bet he is a high school coach or something. Remember nobody sets out to be a coach as a career when they were younger. It is usually the best athlete who went to the school even tho he is probably an idiot when it comes to coaching. When u see some of these coaches with there awful time management in the NFL do u really think they are this stupid? Take the spread away and not one of them would have a complaint about them with time management.

First 12