t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

*OFFICIAL NBA Trade Deadline Thread*

76ers send Nerlens Noel to Dallas.

t-wizzle

Bogut to Philly but I'm sure they'll buy him out.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

was to be restricted FA next year....no way Philly gonna pay him what he wanted

1st rd pick is protected 1-18 so with dallas not making the playoffs this pick will be in 2018

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Bogut to Philly but I'm sure they'll buy him out.
    Bogut hot commodity for teams in playoff hunt so I doubt this is only move today

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    was to be restricted FA next year....no way Philly gonna pay him what he wanted

1st rd pick is protected 1-18 so with dallas not making the playoffs this pick will be in 2018
    Should've kept Noel as Embiid insurance. He would've commanded a big price but worth it for his defense. He was improving.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Should've kept Noel as Embiid insurance. He would've commanded a big price but worth it for his defense. He was improving.
    I agree but guess their banking on Embiid staying healthy....be hard to justify paying what he will demand as a back up

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

As long as Melo doesn`t move to the Celtics, I will be happy.

Would love Butler or George, but both seem highly unlikely @ this point.

I guess waiting for the ping pong balls to drop, see where the Nets pick winds up, could bring move value to the Celts.
    They are not winning this year regardless ( Why I don`t want Melo, his game, his contract or his wife) so small gamble could pay off big in off season.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Bogut should be traded very soon

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

If Embiid staysinjured and if Okafor isthe starting center, philly over bets looking good.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Woke up this morning hearing about talks of George to Lakers..how is that going?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

George isn't coming pal. Pacers just asking for too much.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

I don't look for a lot of trades

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Pacers want Randle, Ingram and picks for PG13. Magic told Larry to suck his balls like it's the 87 Finals

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Celtics now willing to part with Nets 1st rd pick

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Don't understand why anyone surprised ab Noel and Okafor fatass getting dealt. The writing was on the wall in order to pave the way for embiid to have a HUGE yr next yr

shadymcgrady

Who's the best big in the league today? The brow? Boogie? Those guys couldn't consistently win while amassing big numbers. Embiid is likely going to do both starting next yr

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

When is the deadline

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Pacers want Randle, Ingram and picks for PG13. Magic told Larry to suck his balls like it's the 87 Finals
    News talk now locally here in LA.. Fans polled and said no to that trade.. Randle has a huge upside. Ingram a skinny kid don't care..

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...180740295.html

shadymcgrady

I can't imagine that any gm would place value on Julius Randle. An undersized power forward that doesn't play defense and tries and fails horribly at making magic johnson passes on a nightly basis. The guy might be worse than Kwame brown

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

George isn't getting dealt

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

George talks heating up with Boston, Knicks and wolves working on rubio/rose swap and Clippers called about C Lee frm Knicks but they have no picks latest news

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

I just asked a GM, will BOS land anyone before the deadline? The GM predicted they would, and added they may land 2 players. Interesting...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I can't imagine that any gm would place value on Julius Randle. An undersized power forward that doesn't play defense and tries and fails horribly at making magic johnson passes on a nightly basis. The guy might be worse than Kwame brown
    He's basically a rookie and just kid still.. Like I said he has an upside, can score and rebound.. He's growing as a player..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    Celtics now willing to part with Nets 1st rd pick
    It makes so much sense for them to nab Butler. Butler, Mirotic and Felicio for Crowder, Brown, Zeller and Nets #1. Easy and fair. Butler can help Celtics win East.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Celts looking at butler but more PG right now and adding a big man im hearing either Bogut or K OQ frm Knicks

sosawestbrook

Toronto management receiving pressure from players to trade for Suns PJ Tucker. They want somebody to guard LeBron

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    Toronto management receiving pressure from players to trade for Suns PJ Tucker. They want somebody to guard LeBron
    yes but Suns want a 1st knowing how bad they want him sry hes not worth a first in this years draft. 1st round picks getting thrown around that deal might not get done, we will see.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Philly fans love to talk about our picks and how we need to keep them. Well OKaford is a dud. Embid is a china doll and Noel is gone and nobody knows shit about Simmons. So they blew two picks. Why save the fukers if u can't pik shit like the rest of the Philly teams. Philly is the poster-boy for terrible talent evaluators of the sports world.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Dallas got a great deal for Noel giving away two players, a 1st (which is actually two 2nds since the 1st is top 18 protected) for a top defensive center. Is he worth the 5yr/100mil he's asking for in the offseason? Boston will make a huge bid for him but I doubt Dallas will let him walk. I can see why Sixers dealt him for .50 on the dollar, he is a RFA. I wonder if he's worth MORE than Mozgov?

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Philly fans love to talk about our picks and how we need to keep them. Well OKaford is a dud. Embid is a china doll and Noel is gone and nobody knows shit about Simmons. So they blew two picks. Why save the fukers if u can't pik shit like the rest of the Philly teams. Philly is the poster-boy for terrible talent evaluators of the sports world.
    Go fukk yourself, they made a mistake by getting rid of Hinkie. He would have dealt Noel last year and gotten way more. I'm as frustrated as anyone with this crap but if you talk chit about my hometown teams, go eat a dick!

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    yes but Suns want a 1st knowing how bad they want him sry hes not worth a first in this years draft. 1st round picks getting thrown around that deal might not get done, we will see.
    I am hearing raps also trying to get wilson chandler from the nuggs

shadymcgrady

I'm not a philly fan what so ever but it doesn't take anyone with keen insight to see that embiid is on the fast track to nba superstardom. He's going to be an all nba player next yr

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    true, that is their asking price. lots of teams interested-no one wants to give up 1st rounder.

teams get desperate though, last year GM Ryan McDonough got a first rd pick for Keef Morris

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    couple thoughts here......your arguments could possibly hold some value IF you had a fukin clue on how to spell the players actual names

Thor please enlighten us to your mastery of player development and let us philly fans know who you would have drafted in the sports world?

Do you root for a fan base or just follow Lebron around from Cleveland to Miami back to Cleveland and root for him as your messiah

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    He's basically a rookie and just kid still.. Like I said he has an upside, can score and rebound.. He's growing as a player..
    As a die hard laker fan I can promise you Randle is a bust. Can't make a jumpshot, horrible passer, very immature, out of shape, and can't finish going to the basket. Only thing he's good at is rebounding. I would give up Ingram, randle and a draft pick in a heart beat for George.

12 Last