unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

Astro, what happened to those mighty Cards?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Fukk Louisville

unde0087
    Did we win?

Booya, I didn't think it was going to be that easy. Especially with Hicks on the bench with foul trouble the whole game. Our bench players were working their starters with ease. Luke Maye was dominating, that doesn't happen

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Booya, I didn't think it was going to be that easy. Especially with Hicks on the bench with foul trouble the whole game. Our bench players were working their starters with ease. Luke Maye was dominating, that doesn't happen
    I hate everything Louisville so I'm happy....I sure hope Lamar likes that Trophy that won him nothing

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Choked and didn't make anything from the line or 3 point line until late. Defense quit in the 2nd half. This is a top 5 team easily against decent competition but against elite teams........

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Choked and didn't make anything from the line or 3 point line until late. Defense quit in the 2nd half. This is a top 5 team easily against decent competition but against elite teams........
    I was surprised Powell. I kept waiting for one of those runs but you are right the defense was not good and UNC just crushed them on the glass. Normally don't see a team get 14 OB against the Ville bigs. When Hicks picked up those cheap fouls early I thought Carolina was going to be in some trouble but Ville had no answers.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Bandwagon fan from Montana. Can't beat me at anything, but his hand picked team is able to win at home in a meaningless game.

Congrats!

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Bandwagon fan from Montana. Can't beat me at anything, but his hand picked team is able to win at home in a meaningless game.

Congrats!

coming from the guy who was talking about this game weeks ago, chalking it up as a win but now that it was a double digit loss it's a meaningless game. Classic astro

astro61200

coming from the guy who was talking about this game weeks ago, chalking it up as a win but now that it was a double digit loss it's a meaningless game. Classic astro
    Don't you have stupid pointless posts to be making in political threads when you know nothing about anything that's being said?

I said I thought Louisville would win. I also said winning the conference doesn't mean shit and all that matters is the tournament. Put some of that big sky education to use. In between learning to shuck corn I'm assuming you had an English class or two.

TPowell

I was surprised Powell. I kept waiting for one of those runs but you are right the defense was not good and UNC just crushed them on the glass. Normally don't see a team get 14 OB against the Ville bigs. When Hicks picked up those cheap fouls early I thought Carolina was going to be in some trouble but Ville had no answers.

When UNC and UL play, both teams are usually so strong on the OFF glass that nobody can rebound on defense. Doesn't help that both want to run which hurts defensive rebounding. The Louisville defense was pretty good up until the game went from like 43-43 to 43-50 or whatever it was. The offense went cold and defensively the effort just dropped IMO. Still not sure I buy UNC as a title favorite but this tourny is as open as ever outside of Gonzaga and Villanova but both will be playing with the weight of the world on their shoulders. Gonzaga trying to stay unbeaten and prove everybody wrong and Nova going for the repeat.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Don't you have stupid pointless posts to be making in political threads when you know nothing about anything that's being said?

I said I thought Louisville would win. I also said winning the conference doesn't mean shit and all that matters is the tournament. Put some of that big sky education to use. In between learning to shuck corn I'm assuming you had an English class or two.
    The game was for a #1 seed in the tournament. I went to school in Minnesota and Montana doesn't grow corn.

astro61200

The game was for a #1 seed in the tournament. I went to school in Minnesota and Montana doesn't grow corn.
    1 seed doesn't matter. Was a pointless game. Louisville will still be a 2 seed if they don't lose a bunch more. Worst case a 4.

Pure entertainment value, that's it. I watched 10 minutes of the game. NCAA is all that counts.

But I can assure you I wouldn't be making a topic if Louisville had won. Just as I didn't make a topic when I beat you in fantasy football, the NCAA tournament pick contest last year, or when UNC choked vs Villanova in the NC game.

Enjoy your little win tho. When you're a winner you expect greatness, when you aren't you need to really celebrate it's rare occurrence.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    When UNC and UL play, both teams are usually so strong on the OFF glass that nobody can rebound on defense. Doesn't help that both want to run which hurts defensive rebounding. The Louisville defense was pretty good up until the game went from like 43-43 to 43-50 or whatever it was. The offense went cold and defensively the effort just dropped IMO. Still not sure I buy UNC as a title favorite but this tourny is as open as ever outside of Gonzaga and Villanova but both will be playing with the weight of the world on their shoulders. Gonzaga trying to stay unbeaten and prove everybody wrong and Nova going for the repeat.
    We shall see, I just wish UNC played Ville twice this season.

TPowell

Idk about that. Gonzaga and Nova are lock #1 seeds basically and everyone has a hard-on for Kansas for some reason. Only leaves 1 spot and if Duke or Louisville win the ACC tourny......

unde0087
    Did we win?

1 seed doesn't matter. Was a pointless game. Louisville will still be a 2 seed if they don't lose a bunch more. Worst case a 4.

Pure entertainment value, that's it. I watched 10 minutes of the game. NCAA is all that counts.

But I can assure you I wouldn't be making a topic if Louisville had won. Just as I didn't make a topic when I beat you in fantasy football, the NCAA tournament pick contest last year, or when UNC choked vs Villanova in the NC game.

Enjoy your little win tho. When you're a winner you expect greatness, when you aren't you need to really celebrate it's rare occurrence.
    Wow, astro, really become a real angry person of late. I seem to remember you throwing up pages and pages of celebrations to everyone you beat in fantasy that went on forever but now you want to explode on me for asking your take on the game. We were debating the game before and just wanted to have some fun, like we did all football season. Sorry that you can't handle it. I guess that it only works that way if you are on the winning end of things. I will keep that in mind. My sincere apologies