astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I took a class my senior year of high school that was called "Current Events"

It essentially was sitting around reading the newspaper and just talking about political stuff. The teacher was a hard core Liberal. Constantly bashed Fox News. Originally would assign us homework to watch CNN or listen to NPR. Enough students complained repeatedly that he allowed students to also watch Fox News too.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    You trumptards are a joke, too far gone.
    Good points man

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Jibby, you are literally a moron and need to stay in your lane. Sorry pal, but it is what it is.

Trump would be far wealthier than he is if he invested his inheritance in the S&P 500, rather than invest it as he did. Maintaining or moderately growing your wealth doesn't make you a good business man. Jeff Bezos is a good business man. He started with nothing.

I am not a dem or a liberal. I could give a fukk about feminists or illegals being up in arms. I don't like Trump because he is a clown and has no business leading this country. He is an embarrassment.

The Dems blocking him? The GOP controls Congress and the White House you dumbass. The dems can't block him. Just like the GOP couldn't stop Obamacare. Dumb fukk.

Seriously, you need to spend some time reading and inform yourself. But I am wasting my breath because you want your info spoon fed to you even if it is garbage or an outright lie. Good luck pal.
    How come you guys never believe in me when i point out a moron lol. It takes u guys a little bit. Maybe i had a head start in the MMA thread with Jibby. I guess the same with Brooks. I got a taste a little earlier than u guys i guess.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    How come you guys never believe in me when i point out a moron lol. It takes u guys a little bit. Maybe i had a head start in the MMA thread with Jibby. I guess the same with Brooks. I got a taste a little earlier than u guys i guess.
    lol thor is one of SBR's original morons that I outed

first coward to block me because he couldn't respond to the facts about Obama. Then he came back like he never supported obama in the first place. Classic behavior of a child.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7903

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    simple. Its because you are a supremely intelligent individual. Not even a person really. More like a God. You are so far out of our league that we can't even begin to comprehend why you leave your advance political discussion group and slum it down here with us.

Don't get me wrong, we are honored that you do periodically grace us with your thoughtful insight and unique wisdom, we just don't know why you bother. Probably because our minds are meant to understand.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Good points man
    Point is, who is asking those questions? Why are you not questioning Trump, if this was Obama you guys would be tearing him a new one.

First ... 2345