fieryking
    fieryking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

All Star Prop Bet

Devin Booker to win rising stars MVP at +1000

I'm in boys.

It is great value and I am only posting to suggest for others to tail. Not guaranteeing a hit, but it is outstanding value after I analyzed the rosters and last years game.

Let me know if you tail or think I'm a retard. GL to everyone

jz833
    jz833's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6093

I think I'll bite. I do see usa winning easily and booker should shoot lights out

jz833

Wow I see +500

fieryking

Quote Originally Posted by fieryking View Post
    Devin Booker to win rising stars MVP at +1000

I'm in boys.

It is great value and I am only posting to suggest for others to tail. Not guaranteeing a hit, but it is outstanding value after I analyzed the rosters and last years game.

Let me know if you tail or think I'm a retard. GL to everyone
    To go into detail, USA has three guards on the roster -- Booker, Russell, and Brogdon. Same with the world team, only three guards -- Exum, Murray, and Hield. This means that Booker will play a ton of minutes against some bad defenders in Hield/Murray. Last year, Lavine won the MVP by dropping 30, even with Towns on his team. Last year Booker had more points in the game than Towns coming off the bench and playing less minutes. It is plausible Towns goes for 30/15 and wins it, or that World finds a way to win it, but I think it is most likely USA wins with Booker dropping 30+, would not surprise me if he goes for 40+. He just had an interview saying he is aiming to put up a lot of shots in a win tonight, for whatever that is worth. I pounded this line on a couple of books at +1000, the line has dropped on a couple of my books to +300 and +500.
    Last edited by fieryking; 02-17-17 at 11:20 AM.

fieryking

Quote Originally Posted by jz833 View Post
    Wow I see +500
    Yeah on BetOnline went from +1000 to +800 to +500 if that is where you are looking.

TPruet87
    TPruet87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

The Joker +1000

KAT should be covering him. Expect a triple double from Jokic and the World gets the W because of all the wasted possessions and stupid shots by their players, specifically DeAngelo Russell and Booker.

fieryking

Quote Originally Posted by TPruet87 View Post
    The Joker +1000

KAT should be covering him. Expect a triple double from Jokic and the World gets the W because of all the wasted possessions and stupid shots by their players, specifically DeAngelo Russell and Booker.
    I believe you're being a wise guy in the wrong game -- Lavine, Booker, and Russell combined for 75 points on 28-40 shooting last year. You think Hield / Murray will stop Booker? I do agree Jokic could drop a triple double and get the MVP, but I just see USA outclassing World with pure talent. Their guards are Exum, Hield, and Murray. Booker, Russell, and Brogdon are all better players at this point than these three. Good luck though.
    Last edited by fieryking; 02-17-17 at 11:48 AM.

jz833

Quote Originally Posted by fieryking View Post
    Yeah on BetOnline went from +1000 to +800 to +500 if that is where you are looking.
    Yup that's where I looked.

TPruet87
    TPruet87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Increased my bet on the Joker to $100 to win $1k. The lack of playmaker at the guard spot for the world team is even more reason Jokic has a high usage rate. Gimme the joker baby!