brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    No one wants you here Brooks.
    Fukk off.

someone is upset
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I watch FOX and CNN daily so you are wrong about that Thor.. I keep an open mind.. I think the Libs and Democrats are hypocrites and brainwashed by the lying media...

Did you know Obama and Bill Clinton said the exact same things Trump is saying and doing now on illegal immigration and I can pull you tube vids word for word..

Did you know the liberal media "CNN" and Democrats didn't say a word back then about that.. Today they are blasting Trump.. Trump is getting crucified over this..

Travel bans Obama did the same thing in his first term.. Liberal media didn't say a word then, Judges didn't veto those travel bans then..

I can go on and on as I've seen both sides. I was a Democrat in the past but woke up.. Democratic Party and the Liberal news is just out to crucify Trump now that's it.. Doesn't matter what he does right or wrong.. It's sad!!!!

I'm GLAD I JUMPED SHIT.. Proud to say I'm with Trump today..
    dude most liberals are sick of this immigration nonsense as well. JUst because some dems support this crap doesn't mean all Dems do. You guys support anything the R shove down your throats. Nothing the way Trump did things is the same as others. He rushed this stuff and it turned into a mess. Like typical Republicans they will reach to far and piss people off because they are simply power hungry and greedy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    dude most liberals are sick of this immigration nonsense as well. JUst because some dems support this crap doesn't mean all Dems do. You guys support anything the R shove down your throats. Nothing the way Trump did things is the same as others. He rushed this stuff and it turned into a mess. Like typical Republicans they will reach to far and piss people off because they are simply power hungry and greedy.
    That's not what I've been seeing on the news... The wall is nothing libs want, they want to build bridges and not walls remember? All refugees welcome and wanted, remember? Amnesty for illegal Mexican immigrants, remember.. Rewatch the DNC in case you are still confused on this..

Just turn on CNN and that's the narrative... If the Dems/Libs had there way America would be no more. America would be unrecognizable in just a few years and extremely unsafe...

We're all very lucky Trump got elected.. Trust me on that...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-14-17 at 11:30 AM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I seen Gold....
    Another stellar performance by McConaughey. with unbelievable twists and turns.......
    звездный!

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I have never weighed in on politics on the site before, BUT....

Enough is enough, America. The Dems are acting like a huge bunch of babies and they are only hurting themselves. Nobody likes a crybaby and they are just hardening the resolve of Trump's backers.

The Democrats should have been smart and really opposed one or two Trump choices, instead they whined about them all, even the good ones.

The media now disgusts me. I am shocked that they never, and I mean never, report the truth. 99% of it is propaganda. I try to sort through it all and come up with some type of truth, and I think I do well at it....but the public is another matter.

I wish i could filter it all out. All I can say is:

- Trump isn't as big a douche as he is portrayed
    - Trump needs to leave the personal shit out of things (Ivan's)
    - the Dems need to settle down and quit their whining or they will end up looking at him as POTUS for 8 years, not 4
    - Trump is actually accomplishing a lot of the things he said that he would, even if people don't like it

As crazy as it sounds, so far I have been moderately impressed.

PAULYPOKER

America needs to break away from D&R.....
    D&R suck each other off behind the curtains...
    Trump is the most INDEPENDENT Prez ever elected........

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Holy hell, the two posts above with some logic. Trump isn't as bad as the left think, and is pretty damn independent. He's not some far right crazy. It's refreshing, and what I've been waiting for. I hate the two party shit.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

All I know is MM is an asshat. Could care less about his (or anyone else's) politics but
    ive met him and he's a prick. Fukk him.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That's not what I've been seeing on the news... The wall is nothing libs want, they want to build bridges and not walls remember? All refugees welcome and wanted, remember? Amnesty for illegal Mexican immigrants, remember.. Rewatch the DNC in case you are still confused on this..

Just turn on CNN and that's the narrative... If the Dems/Libs had there way America would be no more. America would be unrecognizable in just a few years and extremely unsafe...

We're all very lucky Trump got elected.. Trust me on that...

Ill trust u when u can explain to me how u could vote for a guy like Romney who's fortune was made from killing American jobs and sending them overseas to Trump who wants to bring them back. This is what makes liberals sic to their stomachs. The hypocrisy and the blind faith in anyone who has an R next to their name. Anyone who supported Romney and that bullshit should be taken back of the barn and hung. But you guys did. Why? Because u are a bunch of country killing assholes.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by beavis13 View Post
    All I know is MM is an asshat. Could care less about his (or anyone else's) politics but
    ive met him and he's a prick. Fukk him.
    Nah, Marla Mabrey was an awesome character in that new Warren Beatty Rules Don't Apply,film...

First 12