Betpoints: 649

Jackman ME

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    are you seriously in Inglewood Jaker??

Am there right now myself. On Prarie Avenue. Def no prob for JJ and weed at least. lol
    Opti I am not in Inglewood but I am relatively close. What are you doing on Prairie???

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Las vegas out

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Las vegas out
    How come?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Mar a Lago?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post

Come on down to Orange County this evening Opti
    I could have last night but need to head East today now. Maybe next Tuesday night or wednesday day when I get back?

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

Opti I am not in Inglewood but I am relatively close. What are you doing on Prairie???
    Having a grassroots American adventure. Was on lock down in the room last night as some bad dudes surrounded the car in the carpark and even my local protectors said to hide inside. Having a grand ole time so far

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Having a grassroots American adventure. Was on lock down in the room last night as some bad dudes surrounded the car in the carpark and even my local protectors said to hide inside. Having a grand ole time so far
    lol that is the hood bro

if you want a suggestion on a different hotel let me know

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Toronto

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Alabama, Arkansas or Mississippi. You would fit right in with your racist ways and love for trump. Could probably even find some Deep South girl that would accept you and you guys can share all your racist ignorant thoughts together.
    i think the mental ward might be the place but if not i think u have the second best idea.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

I could have last night but need to head East today now. Maybe next Tuesday night or wednesday day when I get back?
    OK, sounds good!

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

305 Miami fla niggy

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Nova Scotia

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Hell

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Southside Chicago is my #1 choice for you, but I listed some alternatives below

Syria

Iraq

Siberia

Venezuela

Somalia

DR of Congo

Liberia

Yemen

Honestly can't go wrong with any of those

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Arkansas is way way different then Florida

The people are very very different and they will not accept my type
    Queers?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Detroit

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Southside Chicago is my #1 choice for you, but I listed some alternatives below
    the last 2 years i've been buying up a bunch of properties in this hidden tiny enclave on the southwest side of chicago that some called Little Tuscany or Heart of Italy (not to be confused with taylor street little Italy that everyone knows about) this is way off the radar but more authentic.

between Cermak and Blue Island along this road called Oakley ave. Its like a throw back to 1960's, all these old Italian people still living there amongst the blacks and Wetbacks. but they are dying off and the property is up for grabs and getting developed for the next big gentrifying neighborhood

still a good 5-6 old school Italian restaurants

they got a little private bar where the connected guys hang out.

JJ I could use you to get me in with the the connected guys in the piedmont club so that when I start developing they won't burn my shit down.

I have 3-4 places that are livable that you could crash and get situated in that area...

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    I'm moving as soon as summer
    this side of town is too ratchet
    meet me at fantastic swap meet and we can discuss options

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

JJ you don't fit in anywhere you fruitcake

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

JJ, you'd love these guys

I'll make a video there Monday, I got an inspection there

Last edited by Chi_archie; 02-10-17 at 06:13 PM.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

[QUOTE=swordsandtequila;26780443]Cheap, low maintenance, and portable

Why show T-Wizzle's house? Nice high rise

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Fantastic status Dirty...Mad props

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Archie no thanks to Chicago

Only Streeterville would interest me

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

45 mins from Gainesville and you can't find weed? Have you asked literally a single person? Pretty sure fuckingncops in Ocala sell it.

Snoop dog said Ocala smoked too much weed for him. Pussy there is none. Weed and liquor there is.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Preferably somewhere with shoddy Wi-Fi.

Optional

lol that is the hood bro

if you want a suggestion on a different hotel let me know
    haha, yeah I know. which is why I was wondering why you lived there! But drove around Inglewood a bit further today looking for breakfast place and realize it is huge and has rich, poor and middle areas. (and if you think Prairie is the hood you should have seen where I ended up at a family home for dinner the night before!)

Here's one of my new Blackexian mates and I at a Taco stand scared white guys will swear blind anyone who dares to stop near for too long, or make eye contact with anyone, will surely be killed/robbed/bashed. (you can probably google that truck name and see what block it's on)

Anyway... this is the sort of stuff I meant by a road trip to see some of the real America. His family run one of the crazy motels down there on Prairie and offered to put me up free and put on a party last night. Could not refuse! Was fun (and big time educational) but we had to stay locked inside when the wrong group came a visiting to look at the weird sight of a brand new red Camaro in the car park.

If you would like to meet some real people from your own neighborhood that wish more white people would say hello like fellow members of the human race occasionally... then you are welcome to join us for home made fish tacos and traditional family feast next Wednesday around 7pm before I fly out of LAX for home. ;-)

I am in a nice safe hotel at Victorville tonight and Paris LV tomorrow to Monday... neither will be as fun as the American Apartments or the Seabreeze Motel in Inglewood though I will bet.

@JJ... those are pretty much for sure the very cheapest motels in the LA area and you can get your weed at your own front door 24 hours a day, and hookers make courtesy calls to see if you want a discounted date on slow nights, if that is a benefit for you. Sounds almost exactly what you asked for?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBRMAN23

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Sounds a little crazy but fun. Inglewood has a lot of different areas like you say. I almost bought a place there a few years back and actually have been keeping an eye out for property there. I currently live Inglewood adjacent... Be safe. Have fun in Vegas. Maybe I'll catch you when you get back for tacos.

Optional

Sounds a little crazy but fun. Inglewood has a lot of different areas like you say. I almost bought a place there a few years back and actually have been keeping an eye out for property there. I currently live Inglewood adjacent... Be safe. Have fun in Vegas. Maybe I'll catch you when you get back for tacos.
    Story too long but wasn't intentional to be risky. By the time I was back at their family home it was too late to start worrying and they didn't explain it was 800 block ghetto (or what that was) until late in the visit and by that time I had been adopted already. Had a conversation with a 15yo HS football star who is dealing with having to decide if he wants a shot at an NFL career badly enough to kill people for 2 or 3 thousand a time with his group of friends as a way to finance the rest of the partial scholarship he has been offered so far. And he isn't a piece of shit or stupid or hates the world or thinks its cool to be a gang banger... he's a 100% normal teenager with what sounds like great potential and a good head on his shoulders. It's not up to me or you to save indiviuals ourselves but if you really do end up coming next week I bet you walk away confused and moved by the shitty situation, choices and bad forces he has to navigate at just 15. Cant stop thinking about him myself.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Story too long but wasn't intentional to be risky. By the time I was back at their family home it was too late to start worrying and they didn't explain it was 800 block ghetto (or what that was) until late in the visit and by that time I had been adopted already. Had a conversation with a 15yo HS football star who is dealing with having to decide if he wants a shot at an NFL career badly enough to kill people for 2 or 3 thousand a time with his group of friends as a way to finance the rest of the partial scholarship he has been offered so far. And he isn't a piece of shit or stupid or hates the world or thinks its cool to be a gang banger... he's a 100% normal teenager with what sounds like great potential and a good head on his shoulders. It's not up to me or you to save indiviuals ourselves but if you really do end up coming next week I bet you walk away confused and moved by the shitty situation, choices and bad forces he has to navigate at just 15. Cant stop thinking about him myself.
    Damn man. You are lurking deep in the hood.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

JJ
    Back to your old stomping grounds...

1. Camden, New Jersey

Camden has been voted onto Forbes’ list of “America’s Most Miserable Cities” for years. The small city that sits directly across the Delaware River from Philadelphia has a population of just over 77,000. Camden was once known for its manufacturing industry, but today it is riddled with urban decay and political corruption. Camden is considered the most impoverished city in the US, with a median household income of $18,007 and 42.5% of residents living below the poverty line. Camden also has one of the highest crime rates in the country, at 560% above the national average. As of July 2014, the unemployment rate in Camden was 14.3%, almost three times higher than the national average. Life in Camden is dreary and dangerous, so moving here is to be discouraged.

19th Hole

2. Detroit, Michigan
    Detroit suffered a significant population decline from 2000 to 2010, falling nearly 25%. Today, Detroit has 688,701 residents, but the drastic population decline lead to a number of abandoned households and commercial buildings. The city is suffering from urban decay. Although Detroit is home to major Fortune 500 companies including General Motors, Ally Financial and DTE Energy, the unemployment rate stands at 14.5%. The median household income in the city is $25,787, with 32.3% living below the national poverty line. According to the FBI’s 2012 Uniform Crime Reports, Detroit had the highest rate of violent crime of any city over 200,000. In May 2014, JPMorgan Chase said it planned to inject $100 million over five years into the Detroit economy to kick-start projects and provide development funding for employment, residential development and other community-related programs. Hopefully this will remove it from the list of worst places to live in the US in the future.
    12 of the Worst Places to Live in the US
    acebookTwitterEmail

Last edited by 19th Hole; 02-11-17 at 03:39 AM.

19th Hole

12 of the Worst Places to Live in the US
    3. Cleveland, Ohio

Cleveland is located in northeastern Ohio on the southern shore of Lake Erie. According to the 2013 Census, Cleveland has a population of 390,113. The median household income in the city is $26,556 and nearly 27% of residents are living below the poverty line. Aside from the unstable economy, the harsh winter weather conditions also make Cleveland one of the worst places to live in the US. Cleveland records an average of 60 inches of snowfall each year. Cleveland is also considered one of the most corrupt cities in the country, as over 350 public officials have been convicted of crime over the last ten years.
    4. New Haven, Connecticut

New Haven is the second largest city in Connecticut after Bridgeport. New Haven is well-known for being the home of Yale University, one of the most prestigious schools in the country. However, the surrounding areas of New Haven are impoverished and crime ridden. The population of the Connecticut city is 130,741. The economy of New Haven was originally based in manufacturing, but since the end of the war New Haven’s working class population has been hit hard. The median household income in New Haven is $29,604 (half the annual cost for a student to attend Yale!) and approximately 25% of the city’s residents live below the poverty line. New Haven also has a significantly high crime rate, as it’s ranked safer than only 3% of US cities. Nearly 68 crimes occur annually for every 1,000 residents. Unless you’re moving there to study, we don’t recommend residing in New Haven.

5. Memphis, Tennessee

Memphis rests in the southwestern corner of Tennessee. With a population of 653,450, it is the largest city in Tennessee as well as the largest city on the Mississippi River. In both the 2011 and 2012 edition of Travel & Leisure magazine, Memphis was voted in the top ten of “America’s Dirtiest Cities” – not a very flattering honor. The median income for a household in the city is $32,285 and is it estimated that 20.6% of the population live below the poverty line. Memphis has one of the highest violent crime rates in the country at 1,583 per 100,000 residents. There is a 1 in 12 chance of being a victim of crime in Memphis. More promising opportunities are available in nearby Nashville.
    6. Stockton, California

Stockton is located in north-central California on the San Joaquin River. The city has a population of 300,899. Stockton suffered significantly during the recent recession, as housing prices dropped by nearly 39% in 2008. Then in 2012, the city of Stockton filed for bankruptcy. Stockton also has one of the highest unemployment rates in the country. As of July 2014, 13.4% of the population was without a job. Forbes has voted Stockton as one of the most dangerous cities in America due to its high crime rates. A total of 20,369 violent and property crimes were committed last year, making Stockton safer than only 3% of US cities. With little opportunity for growth and development, Stockton is firmly on the list of the worst places to live in the US.

7. Birmingham, Alabama

Birmingham is the largest city in Alabama, with a population of 212,237. The median income for a household in the city is $31,898, with 27.3% of residents living below the poverty line. Violent crimes occur at a rate of 1,483 per 100,000 residents due to the prominent drug trade and high poverty rate. Birmingham has also been criticized for its high sales tax which, at 10%, is one of the highest in the nation. This sales tax is regressive, meaning it hurts the poorer population disproportionately. If you’re interested in Alabamian living, nearby Auburn may be a better bet.

8. New Orleans, Louisiana

New Orleans is a great city to visit, but living there year round is a different story. New Orleans suffers from some of the highest crime rates in the country and it also has one of the worst toxic-substance records. New Orleans has still not recovered from 2005’s Hurricane Katrina, as the population is 25% below what it was before the natural disaster hit. Although New Orleans is known for its cultural and entertainment activities, crime is still an ongoing problem for this southern city. In 2012, Travel and Leisure magazine named New Orleans number two of “America’s Dirtiest Cities.” With a murder rate of 57.6 per 100,000 in 2011, New Orleans had the highest murder rate of any U.S. city with a population of 100,000 or more. It is also ranked as the 21st most dangerous city in the world. So enjoy the jazz and Cajun cooking, but only for a few days visit.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rikers Island?

3 hots and a cot?

Limited betting that'll keep you disciplined and the cash will make it rain...

First 1234 Last