playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

I was number 69 to sign up for the tournament. I was waiting for the position.

Sent back 140 to between so he can give it to someone else

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

I have FOUR remaining 200 betpoint buy-in donations left to the Angelman poker tourney.

NEW RULES - ANY SBR POKER PRO MAY GET THE DONATION IF THEY HAVE LESS THAN 200 BETPOINTS IN THEIR ACCOUNT

NO OTHER RESTRICTIONS

Of Course you must enter the tourney.

Thanks

post in this thread

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

151 sign up for poker today alone and only 70 people are signed up for this wednesday

sign up you broke pieces of garbage its for a good cause, i probably wont even be able to attend the tables that night but sign up for a good cause its 200 points.... and people are giving the points out for free entries.. good guys like betweenhercheeks up there, respect

would be sad to see less then 100 people in this tourney , sign up do the right thing
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beavis13

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Quote Originally Posted by BetweenHerCheeks View Post
    Jayvegas confirm registration
    Confirmed.

Bobbywaves: I'd rather be point broke
    Than be a points stiff

Rocket, I didn't know about the tourney or this thread till yesterday.
    I'm sure cheeky appreciates your thorough accounting, I know I certainly do.
    I don't know why you care, you have zero chance of winning, it's common knowledge that you are one of the worst poker players here at SBR.
    GL though
    #dead $

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    151 sign up for poker today alone and only 70 people are signed up for this wednesday

sign up you broke pieces of garbage its for a good cause, i probably wont even be able to attend the tables that night but sign up for a good cause its 200 points.... and people are giving the points out for free entries.. good guys like betweenhercheeks up there, respect

would be sad to see less then 100 people in this tourney , sign up do the right thing
    Count me as a late arriver fire. Poker is on my laptop and that's at my girlfriends house
    where I won't be till tomorrow night. I'm in 100% though (doubt I'll be able to play the actual tournament but I'm buying in no matter what)

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Confirmed.

Than be a points stiff

Rocket, I didn't know about the tourney or this thread till yesterday.
    I'm sure cheeky appreciates your thorough accounting, I know I certainly do.
    I don't know why you care, you have zero chance of winning, it's common knowledge that you are one of the worst poker players here at SBR.
    GL though
    #dead $
    Not a bad excuse brokedikk...but let's not forget the simple fact that this thread was pinned at the top of PT - so you're simply lying when you claim that you went blind and missed this thread for 4 straight days.

I also would like to know what variables did you use, when you decided to measure my poker expertise on this site?

As far as I know, I'm the guy who made it to the last two final tourneys, all while you, the brokedikk janitor who begs for pts, didn't even qualify to be a part of the such an amazing event.

And to answer your question on WHY I care? Well this tourney is not about winning, you pathetic Ogre-looking creature...it is about donating to a charity! But I know for you it's just another excuse to try to get your hands on some free pts, so you can then immediately run into SB and lose all of them on a yet another 5-6 team parlay.

I'm not even sure why you're still trying to gamble at this point? It's a common knowledge that you're one of the worst handicappers on this site.
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 02-14-17 at 12:06 AM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Than be a points stiff
    I have no experience with either Jay, while it's proven you're a constant broke dikk.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Not a bad excuse brokedikk...but let's not forget the simple fact that this thread was pinned at the top of PT - so you're simply lying when you claim that you went blind and missed this thread for 4 straight days.
    in all fairness, but in no way of support to JayVegas, I missed the new poker competition thread until today...I wouldnt have acted like a jackass and maybe tried to win my tourney today had I seen it

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by beavis13 View Post
    Count me as a late arriver fire. Poker is on my laptop and that's at my girlfriends house
    where I won't be till tomorrow night. I'm in 100% though (doubt I'll be able to play the actual tournament but I'm buying in no matter what)
    respect, cheers buddy

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 513

I have FOUR remaining 200 betpoint buy-in donations left to the Angelman poker tourney.

NEW RULES - ANY SBR POKER PRO MAY GET THE DONATION IF THEY HAVE LESS THAN 200 BETPOINTS IN THEIR ACCOUNT

NO OTHER RESTRICTIONS

Thanks

post in this thread

I'll play to help make the donation bigger if you would like to send me the 200 points.
    Points Awarded:

BetweenHerCheeks gave EmpireMaker 200 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I also would like to know what variables did you use, when you decided to measure my poker expertise on this site?

As far as I know, I'm the guy who made it to the last two final tourneys, all while you, the brokedikk janitor who begs for pts, didn't even qualify to be a part of the such an amazing event.

And to answer your question on WHY I care? Well this tourney is not about winning, you pathetic Ogre-looking creature...it is about donating to a charity! But I know for you it's just another excuse to try to get your hands on some free pts, so you can then immediately run into SB and lose all of them on a yet another 5-6 team parlay.

I'm not even sure why you're still trying to gamble at this point? It's a common knowledge that you're one of the worst handicappers on this site.
    The GVT who felt he needed to lie to strangers about what car he drove, is calling one the most straight up posters here a liar.

Go away rocket.

Bobby, pay me my fukkin points you dead beat.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    I was number 69 to sign up for the tournament. I was waiting for the position.

Sent back 140 to between so he can give it to someone else
    ummm you're welcome

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    I know Taddy....caught me in a moment of weakness.....

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

The GVT who felt he needed to lie to strangers about what car he drove, is calling one the most straight up posters here a liar.

Go away rocket.

Hey nice deflection there points beggar...not sure what my car has anything to do with you being a broke ass monkey (without a car) who couldn't qualify for the final tourney in the last two competition.

Go put another 8.63 CAD on a 6-leg parlay CLOWN - we all need another laugh today here.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

NO OTHER RESTRICTIONS

Thanks

post in this thread
    I would like to enter. I owe my own earned pts to yisman so I don't have the 200 personally to enter. I will gladly pay you back the 200 if I win and rollover successfully, but would like the difference of the prize to go back towards a donation to angelman. If that is agreeable, send away.

Thanks

-stash
    Last edited by secretstash; 02-14-17 at 08:53 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave secretstash 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

yisman gave secretstash 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BetweenHerCheeks gave secretstash 200 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Hey nice deflection there points beggar...not sure what my car has anything to do with you being a broke ass monkey (without a car) who couldn't qualify for the final tourney in the last two competition.

Go put another 8.63 CAD on a 6-leg parlay CLOWN - we all need another laugh today here.
    First of all it wasn't your car
    & I was responding to you calling me a liar.

Now that is a real laugh

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Unless I'm missing something here, I think it's safe to say, that I can be the only one who can say for a fact whether or not it was my car.

But it's fun to watch a lowlife with no car, try to deflect from a real issue here and pretend to know what who drives around the world ...all while being exposed a pathetic lying points begging janitor.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

What's the real issue here?
    What's your problem today?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

What's the real issue here?
    What's your problem today?
    Today? I told you Yesterday to stop being a brokeass monkey and use your own points to make a donation for this cause if you really mean it.
    Don't you think that these charitable donations should be coming out of your own pocket?

Instead like a true degen, you've used your pts for gambling and now try to rely on other people to pay for your entry fee.

How pathetic is that Jay?

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

So if people buy in for the tournament and can't play, won't that hold up the tournament? Or do people get kicked out after so long?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    So if people buy in for the tournament and can't play, won't that hold up the tournament? Or do people get kicked out after so long?
    After the first hand they get put into an auto-fold mode - so no hold up or waiting

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Stifler
    Stifler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10391

cant play, but im in...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    cant play, but im in...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    no hold up and they don't get kicked out...they will auto fold each hand by the system until their balance comes to a zero

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    I'll play to help make the donation bigger if you would like to send me the 200 points.
    EMPIREMAKER points sent to your account please confirm tourney registration asap!

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    I would like to enter. I owe my own earned pts to yisman so I don't have the 200 personally to enter. I will gladly pay you back the 200 if I win and rollover successfully, but would like the difference of the prize to go back towards a donation to angelman. If that is agreeable, send away.
    Thanks
    -stash
    200 points sent for the tourney so you dont have to use yismans loan.

PLEASE CONFIRM REGISTRATION IN THE TOURNEY ASAP!

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status

I have TWO remaining 200 betpoint buy-in donations left to the Angelman poker tourney.

NO OTHER RESTRICTIONS

Thanks

post in this thread
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: firekillex, and SharpAngles

garvardntl
    illegitimum non carborundum
    garvardntl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Good cause. Signed up!

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Signed up, but won't be able to play. Great cause for some great posters

firekillex

lets get 22 more guys
    100 should be the target number

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Fire called it. Anyone I see playing these daily freebie Sbr tourneys but not registered for this is gonna get the wrath. No excuse for not signing up especially with guys giving away entries.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SharpAngles, and BeerDog99

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Bobby, pay me my fukkin points you dead beat.
    Sure, you want some of my 31k+ Jay? You only have to prove I owe you points.

Post your evidence, burden of proof is on you broke dikk.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

200 points sent for the tourney so you dont have to use yismans loan.

PLEASE CONFIRM REGISTRATION IN THE TOURNEY ASAP!
    confirmed. TY much!

-stash

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Fire called it. Anyone I see playing these daily freebie Sbr tourneys but not registered for this is gonna get the wrath. No excuse for not signing up especially with guys giving away entries.

As usual, tat gets it.

Got the software installed and in 77th

In the spirit of the event I'll sponsor one PRO in good standing who has 500 or less points in wallet&book and needs the buy in. No payback necessary

First to quote this post in this thread and meets the requirements gets it

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Sure, you want some of my 31k+ Jay? You only have to prove I owe you points.

Post your evidence, burden of proof is on you broke dikk.
    As usual, booby doesn't get it...

Take this shit somewhere else PLEASE. You, POs69 and anyone needling you guys, GO TO SOME OTHER THREAD
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

First ... 3456789 ... Last