1. #246
    firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-18-13
    Posts: 6,420

    gotcha amigo ill do it tonight and tm 3pm

  2. #247
    BIGDAY
    cureangelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 47,670
    Betpoints: 80

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #248
    Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 2,722
    Betpoints: 72

    6 more entries left; hopefully I get home tomorrow in time to have some chips left

  4. #249
    BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-15
    Posts: 974
    Betpoints: 666

    Quote Originally Posted by BetweenHerCheeks View Post
    Since Stifler stepped up with the offer of five more entries, I used 500 points for an Angelman donation from the sbr store. I will send my last 200 to bigday.


    Since Stifler stepped up with the offer of five more entries, I used 500 points for an Angelman donation from the sbr store. I will send my last 200 to bigday.

    Now I am broke and happy!


    Points Awarded:
    BeerDog99 gave BetweenHerCheeks 300 Betpoint(s) for this post.



    Now I am broke and happy!
    beerdog standup guy

  5. #250
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 26,722
    Betpoints: 5386

    Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Lol wow $360 worth of points?? Over how many years booby? I don't stalk other mens history so won't bother checking. Nice try weaseling out of donating today for a good cause though. God bless your generosity small b.
    There's nothing to check.....it's right there for everyone to see.
    Bobby hasn't made a donation since a year ago TODAY

  6. #251
    bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 13,289

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Why you such a lazy ass DullAngles? Took me only a minute to check Bobby's history, his claim is 100% accurate. Easy to see Waves made 12 donations, compared to my 0 & your 1. We're just 2 broke dikk losers.

  7. #252
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 26,722
    Betpoints: 5386

    Focus on getting off of the food stamps and moving out of Section 8, then you can try to make more than one donation per year

  8. #253
    tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-02-10
    Posts: 10,781
    Betpoints: 599

    96 entries! Almost to 100! Let's get to 120 now.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  9. #254
    BIGDAY
    cureangelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 47,670
    Betpoints: 80

    Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    96 entries! Almost to 100! Let's get to 120 now.
    Last year's entries have been passed! I think last year was around 86 or 88.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  10. #255
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 17,732

    Beer Dog:

    i don't know why you gave me 200 points when I already signed up for this tourney. I truly appreciate the gesture! I shipped the points to BD to put towards the donation.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99, and secretstash

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/16/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  11. #256
    bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 13,289

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Focus on getting off of the food stamps and moving out of Section 8, then you can try to make more than one donation per year
    I own my home Jay, Downsouth did the research & can verify for you.

    Focus on getting out of your Mom's basement, then come talk to me Canuck.

  12. #257
    Auto Donk
    1-6-21: DRAINING The SWAMP!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 40,238

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I own my home Jay, Downsouth did the research & can verify for you.

    Focus on getting out of your Mom's basement, then come talk to me Canuck.
    a bank owns your $49k house; you resorted to a sleazy single's website, Mingle 2, in an effort to con someone into paying your mortgage for you since your unemployed ass can't afford it.....

    this was well-documented by posting your own words, dumbass

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  13. #258
    sweep
    Elevator going up, next level
    sweep's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 16,727
    Betpoints: 156

    #99

  14. #259
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 60,207
    Betpoints: 45

    In at #100.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: turtlejc

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  15. #260
    SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-15-14
    Posts: 9,472
    Betpoints: 234

    Getting killed in the betpoints forum but my offer to sponsor one PRO is still available to anyone who needs it. Good luck gents.

    P.S. Anyone posting here about anything beyond helping this awesome charity is a piece of shit and I won't even waste keystrokes anymore to respond or point it out. Not sure why I didn't in the first place but I've 100% learned my lesson.

    #cureanglemans

  16. #261
    bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 13,289

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    a bank owns your $49k house
    I have deed to my house, not the bank.

    My house is not in foreclosure, try to prove otherwise.

    For a self proclaimed "lawyer," your ignorance is astounding.

  17. #262
    turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-18-11
    Posts: 3,949
    Betpoints: 127

    Never seen someone with cheap internet because they are on government assistance act like a total hard ass and call a bunch of people on a forum broke dikks because they dont have as many internet points as him?

    thread after thread after thread this guy is fighting with someone, back and forth about virtual points on a gambling forum...if this place ever shuts down, what are you going to do with your life Bobby?

    and then he picks this thread of all of them

    you truly are a fukkin loser pal
    Points Awarded:

    SharpAngles gave turtlejc 67 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  18. #263
    newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-27-09
    Posts: 6,059
    Betpoints: 1534

    Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Getting killed in the betpoints forum but my offer to sponsor one PRO is still available to anyone who needs it. Good luck gents.

    P.S. Anyone posting here about anything beyond helping this awesome charity is a piece of shit and I won't even waste keystrokes anymore to respond or point it out. Not sure why I didn't in the first place but I've 100% learned my lesson.

    #cureanglemans
    I've offered to support 2 others as well if anyone needs/wants it!!

  19. #264
    bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 13,289

    Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post
    Never seen someone with cheap internet because they are on government assistance act like a total hard ass and call a bunch of people on a forum broke dikks because they dont have as many internet points as him?

    thread after thread after thread this guy is fighting with someone, back and forth about virtual points on a gambling forum...if this place ever shuts down, what are you going to do with your life Bobby?

    and then he picks this thread of all of them

    you truly are a fukkin loser pal
    Never fukkin heard of you chump. I challenge you to reread this thread & others, to see if I'm the one who instigates. If you do, you'll see how ignorant your opinion is. I don't initiate, but have no problem doling out burials when provoked.

  20. #265
    Auto Donk
    1-6-21: DRAINING The SWAMP!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 40,238

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I have deed to my house, not the bank.

    My house is not in foreclosure, try to prove otherwise.

    For a self proclaimed "lawyer," your ignorance is astounding.
    never said it was in foreclosure.... just said you needed to place an ad on sleazy scumbag Mingle2 in search of a roommate your desperate ass hoped to penetrate and pay your mortgage for u since u couldn't afford it.....

    that's right out of your own ad, you dumb fuk


    as for a deed.... who the fuk cares???

    I could draw up a bunch of deeds for all the cat shit in the back yard, and thereby hold the deed to a bunch of piles of shit, instead of just one pile of shit like that section-8 shithole you live in.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-15-17 at 07:20 PM.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  21. #266
    bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 13,289

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    never said it was in foreclosure.... just said you needed to place an ad on sleazy scumbag Mingle2 in search of a roommate your desperate ass hoped to penetrate and pay your mortgage for u since u couldn't afford it.....

    that's right out of your own ad, you dumb fuk


    as for a deed.... who the fuk cares???

    I could draw up a bunch of deeds for all the cat shit in back yard, and thereby hold the deed to a bunch of piles of shit, instead of just one pile of shit like that section-8 shithole you live in.....
    You said I don't own the home, so you're ignorantly insinuating I pay rent? Why would I have the deed, if I'm not the homeowner? Again, your ignorance for a lawyer is astounding. Funny how you're constantly posting & never trying cases.

    Your jealousy is quite evident here Donkey, since I'm retired & intelligent enough to have females pay my mortgage. When I get my book published regarding techniques I use, I may give you an autographed copy at a 4% discount.

  22. #267
    Auto Donk
    1-6-21: DRAINING The SWAMP!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 40,238

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    You said I don't own the home, so you're ignorantly insinuating I pay rent? Why would I have the deed, if I'm not the homeowner? Again, your ignorance for a lawyer is astounding. Funny how you're constantly posting & never trying cases.

    Your jealousy is quite evident here Donkey, since I'm retired & intelligent enough to have females pay my mortgage. When I get my book published regarding techniques I use, I may give you an autographed copy at a 4% discount.
    wow.....

    so, you were scamming the fuk outta some poor homo by saying you had a mortgage you needed help paying, when you supposedly owned the shanty outright????

    par for the 18th Hole Sportsbook Scammer's course......

    always trying to defraud someone, somehow.....

    go fuk yourself, scammer

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  23. #268
    tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-02-10
    Posts: 10,781
    Betpoints: 599

    Cmon guys let's get a late rush of entries here and get it up to 120 at least!
    Points Awarded:

    t-wizzle gave tatddy 200 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  24. #269
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 38,099
    Betpoints: 1654

    Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Cmon guys let's get a late rush of entries here and get it up to 120 at least!
    Tat forward my points toward the cause. Thanks.

  25. #270
    slikec
    slikec's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-11-11
    Posts: 1,006
    Betpoints: 21760

    I would like to help 2 players donate to this nice cause. Give 2x 150p so you have to donate 50p yourself. Ill be awake only 1h more when ill check if anyone applied and ship points.

  26. #271
    mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-04-13
    Posts: 11,052
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    You said I don't own the home, so you're ignorantly insinuating I pay rent? Why would I have the deed, if I'm not the homeowner? Again, your ignorance for a lawyer is astounding. Funny how you're constantly posting & never trying cases.

    Your jealousy is quite evident here Donkey, since I'm retired & intelligent enough to have females pay my mortgage. When I get my book published regarding techniques I use, I may give you an autographed copy at a 4% discount.
    I'm sure the book will sell millions and millions of copies. Every person's dream is to live in a run down home built in 1886 (that's not 1986) worth $68,200.

    This man knows how to live....can't wait to read the secrets.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/19/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/16/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  27. #272
    BIGDAY
    cureangelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 47,670
    Betpoints: 80

    Heading to the Minneapolis CureAngelman Bash!!

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  28. #273
    bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 13,289

    Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    I'm sure the book will sell millions and millions of copies. Every person's dream is to retire & live large like Waves.

    This man knows how to live....can't wait to read the secrets.
    Don't worry, I'll save you a copy as well Matty.

  29. #274
    slikec
    slikec's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-11-11
    Posts: 1,006
    Betpoints: 21760

    I guess noone new wanna donate 50p eh well good night.

  30. #275
    5mike5
    NA$CAR P$YCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-11
    Posts: 46,204
    Betpoints: 89

    I'll throw 50
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021


  31. #276
    AUSTINRUSSELL
    Born with Aces
    AUSTINRUSSELL's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-15
    Posts: 408

    I am a bad gambler and don't have the points but would love to do this... will payback anyone that will give me 168.... what a good cause.
    Points Awarded:

    SharpAngles gave AUSTINRUSSELL 170 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  32. #277
    bnar
    bnar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-16
    Posts: 390
    Betpoints: 18

    Won't be able to play the tournament, but I registered to donate!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SharpAngles, and Auto Donk

  33. #278
    SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-15-14
    Posts: 9,472
    Betpoints: 234

    Quote Originally Posted by AUSTINRUSSELL View Post
    I am a bad gambler and don't have the points but would love to do this... will payback anyone that will give me 168.... what a good cause.
    No payback necessary IF you register for today's event in time. If not I'd ask for them back.

  34. #279
    QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-03-11
    Posts: 2,614
    Betpoints: 60

    I also have Beerdog 200 points. If anyone wants to get put in. lmk too.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  35. #280
    Auto Donk
    1-6-21: DRAINING The SWAMP!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 40,238

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    You said I don't own the home, so you're ignorantly insinuating I pay rent? Why would I have the deed, if I'm not the homeowner? Again, your ignorance for a lawyer is astounding. Funny how you're constantly posting & never trying cases.

    Your jealousy is quite evident here Donkey, since I'm retired & intelligent enough to have females pay my mortgage. When I get my book published regarding techniques I use, I may give you an autographed copy at a 4% discount.
    the bank owns your home, you stupid fuk.....

    when, and more importantly IF, you ever pay it off, then you will own it...... dumbass

    i think they already did a movie on your ass.... callled the "flim flam man," about a pathetic scammer such as yourself.....

    you'd never get a publishing deal.....

    so, start carving your chapters out on the wooden stalls where you operate your glory hole business in Columbus Park, the park with the most disgarded heroin needles per square foot in amercia......

    man you live in a shithole area.....

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


First ... 5678910 Last
Top