kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Louisville TT Under 57.5

Virginia, particularly Tony Bennett owns Pitino and Louisville. 4-1 against him losing the one by 2 points. L'ville averages 50 ppg against Virginia having scored 46 and 47 their last two in Virginia. They just don't match up well against UVA defense. TT under 1st H just as good as Cards have scored 13 and 17 last two first halves in Virginia.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Not a bad bet, although I don't think Bennett quite has the athletes he had the past 2 seasons and the way cbb is being called this year Ville should spend more time at the line than in years past. Does help that Ville will be missing a few more players for this game. Good luck

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

u don't remember them whooping them in L'ville earlier this year? they were up 36-21 at half and Cards had to work to score 53. They guard every shot especially the 3 and Cards keep throwing em up shooting terrible.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    u don't remember them whooping them in L'ville earlier this year? they were up 36-21 at half and Cards had to work to score 53. They guard every shot especially the 3 and Cards keep throwing em up shooting terrible.
    Ya, i realize they smashed them earlier on this season. Every game has been low scoring lately in this series, and everyone and their mom hammering the under, don't like that combo. I am sure Ville players are about sick and tired of hearing, especially from their coach, about being dominated by Virginia. Don't be surprised to see Ville come out with a hell of an effort tonight.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Ya, i realize they smashed them earlier on this season. Every game has been low scoring lately in this series, and everyone and their mom hammering the under, don't like that combo. I am sure Ville players are about sick and tired of hearing, especially from their coach, about being dominated by Virginia. Don't be surprised to see Ville come out with a hell of an effort tonight.
    Yeah i'm not a fan of the game under. just TT. if l'ville pulls the upset its gonna have to be great d. uva off a loss coming home isn't in cards favor either. and when i woke up the line had moved from 4 to 6.5 so i couldn't go there. And when i placed the bet i got it at 58. I feel good about it. u taking the points with l'ville tonight?

unde0087
    Did we win?

No, I put a small one down on the over 121.5, not because I have some edge. Just always go opposite of totals when the line moves that much. 126 to 121.5, it could easily be a 108 type game with the way things have gone in this series of late but I like going against the grain in these types of situations. Good luck king

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

cool. same to you unde.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

boom!

nice hit!
    Points Awarded:

kingdom gave Chi_archie 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.