He is so big it's incredible
    He is big to most who have small minds.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    and speaking of small minds. SBR's very own living brain donor. Defying science.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Fukk off Dwight.

You've been looking for attention since 2009.

You've made an SBR career out of Trump. Constantly posting senseless Trump memes and you still had the nerve to comment on those looking for attention through Trump?

You have no shame, no dignity and most importantly sir, you have no fukkin clue

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Fukk off Dwight.

You've been looking for attention since 2009.

You've made an SBR career out of Trump. Constantly posting senseless Trump memes and you still had the nerve to comment on those looking for attention through Trump?

You have no shame, no dignity and most importantly sir, you have no fukkin clue
    you are a great guy. I love how you align yourself with the best and brightest on the forum. You were definitely brought up with good values and your parents must love you a lot. Please accept my Facebook friend request.

We should go for a beer one day. My treat.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 02-09-17 at 01:01 PM.

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

To each his own. I think its good that players have a choice whether or not they want to go to the white house but also should refrain from politics. Bennett has made some noise since joining the Pats team. I think he's walking a thin line..

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Brady's mother was diagnosed at the time of being seriously ill, it was nothing against the President. Tom has more class than that. Bennett said two weeks ago he wasn't going because he doesn't like President Trump, big difference.
    Brady's mother has been ill all season. Maybe Tom should of just retired?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Is Brady going this time? His mom is sick.

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13736

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

huh?

The juke of the year

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

The White House tradition dates back to at least President Andrew Johnson,
    when he hosted the Brooklyn Atlantics and Washington Nationals amateur baseball clubs in August 1865, as ESPN notes. President Ronald Reagan largely is considered the first commander in chief to regularly honor teams. Now, about a dozen professional, U.S. national and college sports organizations visit 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue each year. The events allow players to meet the sitting president (either Democrat or Republican), tour the building and be recognized as world champions, not to mention the photo opp, presentation of a personalized jersey, helmet or other memorabilia to the United States leader...and the list of jokes.

It seems those who are no-shows at these events get more attention than those who attend. But athlete activism isn’t only limited to the White House: Take Colin Kaepernick’s highly publicized national anthem protests against racial oppression and police brutality, for example, or LeBron James’s endorsement of Trump’s opponent, Hillary Clinton, in the presidential election.
    Regarding the White House, athletes aren’t only bothered by Trump and his divisive policies (though athletes are speaking out quickly against their potential visits); the Patriots hardly are the first athletes to boycott a D.C. victory lap. Here’s a look at some of the other professional athletes from the NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB who have skipped the trip in the past. Although they all have their own reasons, many cited their political beliefs or dislike for the sitting president in making their decisions.
    Larry Bird

The Boston Celtics forward declined a visit to Reagan in June 1984 after the team’s NBA Championship win over the Los Angeles Lakers. “If the president wants to see me, he knows where to find me,” he said about the two-term Republican leader.
    Michael Jordan

The legendary NBA star chose to spend time with his family on vacation in North Carolina, instead of visiting George H. W. Bush’s White House with the victorious Chicago Bulls in October 1991. “As you know, my schedules have been very hectic. You guys have seen me, I’ve been every which way, and because I choose to take my private three days somewhere no one can call me. It’s my prerogative,” he said, according to the Ludington Daily News. “How can I be disrespecting the president when I choose to spend time with my family?”

James Harrison

The Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker twice skipped his team’s visit, with both a Republican and Democratic president. First, the celebration was under President George W. Bush’s administration in June 2006, following Super Bowl XL, and then under President Barack Obama in May 2009, after Super Bowl XLIII. “I don’t feel the need to go, actually,” Harrison said in 2009, as reported by the Associated Press. “I don’t feel like it’s that big a deal to me.”
    Manny Ramirez and Theo Epstein

The Boston Red Sox outfielder and general manager both skipped out on visiting President George W. Bush after the team won the 2007 World Series against the Colorado Rockies. Ramirez seemingly simply opted not to attend (Perhaps just “Manny being Manny!?”), while Epstein cited “family reasons,” according to The Boston Globe.
    Speaking about Ramirez during the February 2008 event, Bush said: “I guess his grandmother died again. Just kidding. Tell Manny I didn’t mean it.”

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    not those tiny hands.....

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Brady's mother was diagnosed at the time of being seriously ill, it was nothing against the President. Tom has more class than that. Bennett said two weeks ago he wasn't going because he doesn't like President Trump, big difference.
    Are you confusing Brady with Jake Arrieta?
    Brady did not have more class than that.
    I hate to speak out of turn here but you do not know what the fukk you are talking about.
    Brady skipped out on President Blackies invite to go shopping for IWATCHES.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Also, you misquoted Bennett.
    A lot of alternative facts in your post.

First 123