WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    then why didn't you make a million dollar bet if you knew every single angle of the rig???

why do you only know after it is over??

how many hours a day are you allowed on the computer at the insane asylum??
    If I told you WW1 and WW2 and WW3 were scripted by them you probably would say the same. Except it's almost common knowledge that these wars were started by zionist Jews (ie rothchild).

Like I said man the brainwash is so thorough I only keep trying to help my friends now. And most of them slowly do. God help my gambling degen friends on sbr

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    If I told you WW1 and WW2 and WW3 were scripted by them you probably would say the same. Except it's almost common knowledge that these wars were started by zionist Jews (ie rothchild).

Like I said man the brainwash is so thorough I only keep trying to help my friends now. And most of them slowly do. God help my gambling degen friends on sbr
    can't tell if a really dedicated troll or mental defect...

WalkingLuckCharm

then why didn't you make a million dollar bet if you knew every single angle of the rig???

why do you only know after it is over??

how many hours a day are you allowed on the computer at the insane asylum??
    I play poker professionally, and only found about the sport script like a month ago. Already my win rate has increased. But I bet much less. I can't watch sport anymore it makes me sick. I'm also someone who has repeatedly argued against my friends who say sports was scripted for about 10 years. And then I found evidence.

Whatever man you believe in whatever you want to believe. It's not just sports they script. Who knows you'll see it somewhere else too.

WalkingLuckCharm

can't tell if a really dedicated troll or mental defect...
    Def not trolling. Definitely crazy, in some of my friends eyes too

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

I play poker professionally, and only found about the sport script like a month ago. Already my win rate has increased. But I bet much less. I can't watch sport anymore it makes me sick. I'm also someone who has repeatedly argued against my friends who say sports was scripted for about 10 years. And then I found evidence.
    Whatever man you believe in whatever you want to believe. It's not just sports they script. Who knows you'll see it somewhere else too.
    i already saw it

2 ice mountain 16.9 FL oz water bottles rounded up is 34 which was the pats total points
    if you add 3+4 you get 7. 7 is a touchdown with an extra point, which gostkowski missed, 6x6 is 36, subtract a safety and you have 34

damn I've been blind

WalkingLuckCharm

When you look at it without context it looks crazy. When you understand how the world is run and who is running the show (which I know you honestly don't), and their history, you'd understand that it's no coincidence. You'll get little hints here and there pal.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

When you look at it without context it looks crazy. When you understand how the world is run and who is running the show (which I know you honestly don't), and their history, you'd understand that it's no coincidence. You'll get little hints here and there pal.
    illumanti rothchilds brah

free masons

bilderberg group

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Watch your ball bag, guy, watch your ball bag.

WalkingLuckCharm

illumanti rothchilds brah

free masons

bilderberg group
    Dead on. You should know all American sports and media are owned by them too. Players themselves too

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Dead on. You should know all American sports and media are owned by them too. Players themselves too
    i can understand shit like that but the numerology of every single detail is ridiculous

WalkingLuckCharm

Definitely and I think a lot of gematria decoders stretch. But none the less it's still there and so it happens zionist Jews are the only ones that use gematria in history

WalkingLuckCharm

But yeah man they're just religiously sick like that. They love their 33 and 13 numbers. Don't take our word for it but just when you read news articles and sports articles you might notice these numbers pop up a little too much, and if you look when they bring it up you might even see how it was a bit strange why they decided to bring up that certain stat.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

But yeah man they're just religiously sick like that. They love their 33 and 13 numbers. Don't take our word for it but just when you read news articles and sports articles you might notice these numbers pop up a little too much, and if you look when they bring it up you might even see how it was a bit strange why they decided to bring up that certain stat.
    fuk i always knew larry was in on running the world when i would drink with him

#33...celtics...it all is making sense

#33...myles turner...pacers player

larry president of basketball operations...

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28535

Games are not over til there over.....Falcons defence got tired..... Brady finely moved the ball..

def not a fixed game.......dumb thread dip-stick.........

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Quote Originally Posted by Philmill View Post
    Games are not over til there over.....Falcons defence got tired..... Brady finely moved the ball..

def not a fixed game.......dumb thread dip-stick.........
    I don't care either way as far as the topic of the thread. However, after reading your post, I just had to laugh at you calling anyone dumb. Lol

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    I don't care either way as far as the topic of the thread. However, after reading your post, I just had to laugh at you calling anyone dumb. Lol
    yeah... that was a rough reply

jesus christ

somebody missed 1st grade grammar, and apparently every year after that

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Canadians and English spell it with a "c" so he might have an out

tunaguitar76
    tunaguitar76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 895

Overtime = 44 = 2 / 5 / 2017 = 2 + 5 + 20 + 17 = 44

WalkingLuckCharm = 16 letters

Join Date 06-07-10 = 23

Your chosen Avatar, 4 leaves and 1 stem = 5

16+23+5= 44

OMG you're a zionist Pig!
    Points Awarded:

grease lightnin gave tunaguitar76 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

blowjoe2020
    blowjoe2020's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought everybody knew the shit was fixed and rigged. I only bet and hope I am on the side of the fix.

I was on the wrong side of the fix this time, so i will just deal with it.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by blowjoe2020 View Post
    I thought everybody knew the shit was fixed and rigged. I only bet and hope I am on the side of the fix.

Yep, everything is rigged one way or the other. Just be on the right side of the rigged. Sports betting is no more rigged then the stock market, very volatile and unpredictable except your odds are way better on the later.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blowjoe2020 View Post

hey whats your system bro?

Philmill

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    calling it like it is pal... your not a pro.....so broke dicks words dont count....go away

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Rigged. Edelman catch? Refs had invisible wires on the ball. Stopped it from hitting the ground. Rigged bro!
    Edelman catch had no real effect on the game. It was first and 10. Use stronger examples if youre going to dismiss someone elses opinions

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Philmill View Post
    calling it like it is pal... your not a pro.....so broke dicks words dont count....go away
    still not at the 1st grade grammar level

please try again

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, and grease lightnin

Philmill

still not at the 1st grade grammar level

please try again
    another guy that is all talk....with no money on a sports gambling site.....

blowjoe2020
    blowjoe2020's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Yep, everything is rigged one way or the other. Just be on the right side of the rigged. Sports betting is no more rigged then the stock market, very volatile and unpredictable except your odds are way better on the later.

I agree with that. Stock market is just like sports, human sentiment rules it and often trumps actual logic!

I rescind my comment about sports being "rigged", it is an athletic event that has humans in it. If you watch it long enough, (or bet it often enough) then you'll see the wildest shit you've ever seen!
    Just like I told my friend about poker, if you play it long enough, then you'll finally see everything and get beat with a higher straight flush than yours, or some shit like that.
    (Or you will come from behind on someone else by hitting a one-outer!)
    New England hit a one-outer for the Super Bowl. So what, it is sports.
    I only wait until the end of the game and then either lose or get paid. At the end of this game I lost. What difference does it make to me what happened before the end of the game? LOL

First 12