MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

UFC Fight Night 104 Think Tank

What do we like for tomorrow, boys? Here's what I'm looking at:

Rountree -155 -- I think he'll put Jolly out here. Rountree's weakness is his ground game and I just don't see Jolly exposing it.

Price -120 -- He was very impressive versus Thatch and I like him in this spot. He's got good wrestling and submissions to go along with powerful strikes. What do you guys think here? I have undervalued Morono and lost picking against him a couple of times.

Torres -280 -- Throw her in any parlay you want, this is cashing. She probably wins every round here, so maybe look at the -3.5 points prop.

Blaydes -290 -- Yes, it's a HW fight and anything could happen, but Blaydes can take a shot to give one. Even Ngannou couldn't put this guy out and Blaydes wanted to continue with one eye. I see him finishing this fight with some old fashioned ground and pound. Good parlay piece here.

Hamilton -190 -- He has a 40 lbs weight advantage and is a good wrestle boxer. I see him dominating this fight from start to finish.

Grasso -300 -- Another parlay piece. I think she picks Felice apart on the feet here.

Underdogs worth a look:

Korean Zombie -- Yes, he's been out for awhile, but he has 5 rounds to catch Bermudez who has a tendency of being up in fights and getting caught. Bermudez is the rightful favorite here, but not a guy I trust at -200.

Ramos -- Tanaka is in a lot of close fights and this one will be no different. The grappling exchanges will be fun to watch and I think this will be a real tight scrap.

What do you guys think of the Vick/Trujillo scrap? I kind of think Trujillo will catch Vick early and we won't have to worry about Trujillo losing the next 2 rounds due to only being a one round fighter.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

This card could be a slaughter. Haven't talked to anybody that didn't like Blaydes, Hamilton, and Torres. I hedged some off Hamilton with +400 on the SUB for Fortuna