The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Im Looking for a New Political Party, Any Ideas?

I hate trump and think he is doing an absolutely terrible job

I hated clinton and was glad to see her lose, just as sad to see trump win.

I watch these kids rioting against trump and the immigration ban and cant identify with them, if that is being a liberal or Dem these days, thats not me.

I read 8 years of racist remarks towards obama and michelle and their two daughters, and now those same people are calling for walls to be built, Hard working Mexis to be deported for no real reason. If thats being conservative or Rep, I aint know Republican.

Im just a middle of the road, common sense man that believes in reigning in gov't spending across the board (yes even social programs), I am socially liberal, live and let live, I work hard and want to keep what I can, I like to travel and relax, love fly fishing. I want to see us in less wars and invest more in education, particularly STEM schools and degrees. I am pro-gun rights but think the nra has run a campaign to create uncecessary fear to drive memberships.

Doesnt seem like there is a party anymore that represents notmal people like me. Both parties and their followers have gone polar extremes and it makes me sick.
    Last edited by The Kraken; 02-03-17 at 02:02 AM.

The Kraken

Green party is out, tea party is out

Independent is close but thats not a party, just a lack of affiliation

Seems most independents are sane and rational people, but they aren't represented as a whole, kind of sad.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

Sounds like you're a progressive conservative

The Kraken

Thanks Jay, I'll look into and get back to you.

You may have just connected me with my people

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I'm pretty much the same. I consider myself socially liberal, and fiscally conservative. Damn, I hate saying that liberal word. I'm moderate, and a registered Independent. Though obviously I lean right. No far side can be completed right. Until DC figures that out, we're fcked.

I know you don't like the man, but Trump is shaking up the radical two party system.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Kraken, your a libertarian, most people are. They just feel there democrats. This is your party buddy. Own it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

And btw buddy to be clear most people want those hard workers deported because well it's fairly simple there committing a crime there is a law our country holds that lays out precisely how you get in this country and it's not threw a river or over a wall....I never understood why people don't understand this, it's Fairly simple. Look I'm all for people who want to start a life in America but we need to monitor that and have them use proper channels if you disagree please tell me why. Now the people who are already here and have started a family and are not receiving federal or state assistance should be given a background check then given a social security card. Any criminals or people who are here illegally completely dependent on our state or federal aid need to go man sorry
    Last edited by pilebuck13; 02-03-17 at 02:43 AM.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Biggest thing that makes me vote Republican is foreign policy. Obama made us look like a bitch for 8 years. Here's my line to cross, and then nananana boo boo whatchu gonna do, bitch. Oh, that's right. Nothing. There wouldn't be as big of a refugee problem across the land if he wasn't a bitch.

Mafckers know the deal, now.

Also trade deals that have fleeced us, like a clearance sweater at the thrift store. Falls apart within one wash.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Those rioting are not Dems. They are punk kids who were pent up in mommy's basement in need of some excersize.

Peaceful protests are registered Dems. Repubs like to confuse the two. Always lumping everyone in the same basket.

Stay the course. This election is nothing more than history repeating itself. After Trump is done, a Dem will have to
    come in and clean it up..........again!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump did more in 15 days than Obama did in 8 years

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Those rioting are not Dems. They are punk kids who were pent up in mommy's basement in need of some excersize.

Peaceful protests are registered Dems. Repubs like to confuse the two. Always lumping everyone in the same basket.

Stay the course. This election is nothing more than history repeating itself. After Trump is done, a Dem will have to
    come in and clean it up..........again!

They are dems, but a different breed of Dem. They were made by 8 years of being shelters in the fake reality of Obama world, where it isn't okay to talk about anything. This is the result of years of PC bullshit, enjoy blaming anyone else but what your boy Obama.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

It may be time to just end it all kraken....

take yourself out

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Kraken you don't need to associate with any political party. You have a career and a family. If you make good money you don't worry about all that.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I hate trump and think he is doing an absolutely terrible job

I hated clinton and was glad to see her lose, just as sad to see trump win.

I watch these kids rioting against trump and the immigration ban and cant identify with them, if that is being a liberal or Dem these days, thats not me.

I read 8 years of racist remarks towards obama and michelle and their two daughters, and now those same people are calling for walls to be built, Hard working Mexis to be deported for no real reason. If thats being conservative or Rep, I aint know Republican.

Im just a middle of the road, common sense man that believes in reigning in gov't spending across the board (yes even social programs), I am socially liberal, live and let live, I work hard and want to keep what I can, I like to travel and relax, love fly fishing. I want to see us in less wars and invest more in education, particularly STEM schools and degrees. I am pro-gun rights but think the nra has run a campaign to create uncecessary fear to drive memberships.

Doesnt seem like there is a party anymore that represents notmal people like me. Both parties and their followers have gone polar extremes and it makes me sick.
    what a liar lol

I honestly hope you don't teach that to your kids. You lie so much just like achoochy.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    They are dems, but a different breed of Dem. They were made by 8 years of being shelters in the fake reality of Obama world, where it isn't okay to talk about anything. This is the result of years of PC bullshit, enjoy blaming anyone else but what your boy Obama.
    Parents my friend, parents.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

parents just like rkelly

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'm not part of a party...

I personally believe in America first but also believe in equal rights for all....equal not preferential

I identify more with Ron Paul's platform to be honest

Liberal agenda and media have pushed me to the right and I know plenty of other middle of the road people who feel the same way

Enough is enough

The Kraken

After reading the reaponses, I have hope. Solid group of men in here

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

Why would a white male ever feel out of place in Trumpland?

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Kraken, your a libertarian, most people are. They just feel there democrats. This is your party buddy. Own it
    This pretty much. You'll probably never find a party that you'll always agree with, but Libertarian Party is more consistent than most, so if you agree with their core principles you won't often find yourself on different sides of issues from them. Fiscal conservative/socially liberal fits them the best, but they're about freedom at the core. Most people can relate to that but seem willing to throw away their votes on a Republican party which only talks about it or a Democratic party which views it as dangerous and offensive.

Bottom line: think for yourself on all issues, but if you have to choose a party that's more likely to agree with you AND you're serious about wanting people to have the freedom to make choices (both good and bad) instead of having the nanny state force its own decisions on everyone, then welcome aboard
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

I like to party

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

I've always looked at people who identify with a political party as people who can't think for themselves, and rather just think in lockstep with a larger group of people. I don't respect any of them.

You can have it all by deciding you don't want any of it. It's pretty great, not gonna lie.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Ralphie Halves 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rizespor

unde0087
    Did we win?

Parents my friend, parents.
    All I know is kelly, pre Obama I never heard the term PC, I had never been labeled a racist, and I didn't see any protests on TV. After Obama life is nothing but PC, I have heard the word racist 400 times more in the past 2 years than in the first 33 years I was alive, and there are protests everyday about anything that happens. I am not sure blaming the parents for all of this is going to cut it.
    Last edited by unde0087; 02-03-17 at 03:40 PM.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Why would a white male ever feel out of place in Trumpland?
    Wow. What a shocker. Not one remotely intelligent post ever written. Fake racism is why Trump won the election. Time to think of another scam. We know hard work is not an option for you.

rkelly110

All I know is kelly, pre Obama I never heard the term PC, I had never been labeled a racist, and I didn't see any protests on TV. After Obama life is nothing but PC, I have heard the word racist 400 times more in the past 2 years than in the first 33 years I was alive, and there are protests everyday about anything that happens. I am not sure blaming the parents for all of this is going to cut it.
    Well if you look at who's smashing shit up, it kids. Spoiled by mommy and daddy and don't give two shits what they
    do when they leave the house. Blacks and whites alike. Christ, they even smash shit up when their team wins.

Obama wanted to treat everyone with respect as we all should. That's where the PC shit came from.

You can thank the cops for targeting blacks and putting their lights out. Right or wrong doesn't matter.

You can't argue the fact that when the Repubs wanted voter ID, moved voting polls out of the reach of inner cities,
    stopped after church voting and limited absentee voting as racist?

From a peaceful PC president to a big blowhard, people are scared of him. He keeps giving them ammo.
    All he has to do is STFU!

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Who cares about party affiliation?? There is no party that is going to exactly align with all your beliefs. Like ralphie said, parties are for people can't think for themselves

unde0087
    Did we win?

Well if you look at who's smashing shit up, it kids. Spoiled by mommy and daddy and don't give two shits what they
    do when they leave the house. Blacks and whites alike. Christ, they even smash shit up when their team wins.

Obama wanted to treat everyone with respect as we all should. That's where the PC shit came from.

You can thank the cops for targeting blacks and putting their lights out. Right or wrong doesn't matter.

You can't argue the fact that when the Repubs wanted voter ID, moved voting polls out of the reach of inner cities,
    stopped after church voting and limited absentee voting as racist?

From a peaceful PC president to a big blowhard, people are scared of him. He keeps giving them ammo.
    All he has to do is STFU!
    You have some good points, I would say though that all this stupid shit going on really doesn't make the dem side look very good. I mean whether you like Trump or hate him, he is the President and no matter what side you are on its time to come together. These petty charades are getting old and its only weeks in. I know you will disagree with me on this one but for me I couldn't be happier America is going in a different direction. The last thing we needed is more of the same for the next 4 years. Either way, people just need to quit and let the man do his job, we can all judge him afterwards.

rkelly110

You have some good points, I would say though that all this stupid shit going on really doesn't make the dem side look very good. I mean whether you like Trump or hate him, he is the President and no matter what side you are on its time to come together. These petty charades are getting old and its only weeks in. I know you will disagree with me on this one but for me I couldn't be happier America is going in a different direction. The last thing we needed is more of the same for the next 4 years. Either way, people just need to quit and let the man do his job, we can all judge him afterwards.
    I agree.

The Kraken

I respectfully disagree. Many things Trump is doing goes against tens of millions of peoples core values. Things that make America already great are being compromised by Trump, in their opinions.

And when that is the case, being silent and judging afterwards is absolutely a terrible suggestion. You should be encouraging people to exercise their first amendment right, just like the gop did for the last 8 years. Nobody stood by idly and just let Obama do his thing, he was challenged every step of the way, yet now you're calling on Dems to compromise their beliefs and values just so Trump can do his job? That doesn't seem fair

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20121

Stay away from politics. It's all fixed. Politicians are nothing but liars, thieves, and whores. They don't give a crap about you or me. They're only in office to get richer and make their friends richer. And it's not just a USA thing. Politics from the beginning of time in every country in the world has been corrupt.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

That is because the world sees those peaceful registered Dems letting those "punk kids" mingle back in with them and disappear after they smash out windows and set fires.

Shouldn't the peaceful registered Dems be distancing themselves from these punk kids?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Stay away from politics. It's all fixed. Politicians are nothing but liars, thieves, and whores. They don't give a crap about you or me. They're only in office to get richer and make their friends richer. And it's not just a USA thing. Politics from the beginning of time in every country in the world has been corrupt.
    Who the hell would spend millions of dollars for a job that pays $250k? Corrupt mutherfukkers that who.

The only good politician is one just voted out of office.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    I've always looked at people who identify with a political party as people who can't think for themselves, and rather just think in lockstep with a larger group of people. I don't respect any of them.
    You can have it all by deciding you don't want any of it. It's pretty great, not gonna lie.
    I hate the 2 party system and I hate people that conform. Be your own man and make your own decisions. Fuk that tow the party line bullshit.

And all who the hell can admit to being fiscally conservative in a gambling forum...

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

this seems up your alley, no clue what you've said but thread title shows up

12 Last