Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

In This Thread I Will Provide Incredible Inside Information About The Superbowl

I have been doing a lot of studying and I have come across some deep deep inside info that could change your stance on this game. As you all know I am on New England this game but from now until tip off I will be posting reasoning that is kept from the general public eye. We can't look at this game in black and white. There is deep deep things I have uncovered that give a huge edge when capping this game. I hope you all take the info I provide when making your bets.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Which team have more black players, Sellweed?

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Tailed

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Which team have more black players, Sellweed?
    That is irrelevant

What is relevant is that Atlanta is known as "black mecca" the home of Martin Luther King. This February is black history month, and in a local survey i did this week around town where i polled 200 African Americans, 87% said they are pulling for Atlanta. Without doubt, the black community supports Atlanta. Arthur Blank, Atlanta's owner, is a big supporter of the African American community.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 660

you are something else Seaweed

tony_come

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    That is irrelevant

What is relevant is that Atlanta is known as "black mecca" the home of Martin Luther King. This February is black history month, and in a local survey i did this week around town where i polled 200 African Americans, 87% said they are pulling for Atlanta. Without doubt, the black community supports Atlanta. Arthur Blank, Atlanta's owner, is a big supporter of the African American community.
    Great work Sellweed!! My inside source told me, Atlanta will wear their black jerseys on Sunday

Seaweed
    Update your status

Great work Sellweed!! My inside source told me, Atlanta will wear their black jerseys on Sunday
    Patriots will be in White to represent White America while Atlanta will be in Red. NOTE: 11 out of last 12 Superbow Winners wore WHITE.

tony_come

Patriots will be in White to represent White America while Atlanta will be in Red. NOTE: 11 out of last 12 Superbow Winners wore WHITE.
    Are you sure Atlanta will be in red? Why did my source told me black...fukk him for not knowing the correct color

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Inside information; information available only to those within an organization.

So what's the inside information? So far you've provided none.

tony_come

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Inside information; information available only to those within an organization.

So what's the inside information? So far you've provided none.
    Juice is calling you out Sellweed

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Juice is calling you out Sellweed
    Well I came into this thread hoping to get some inside intel, but it looks like it was just used as clickbait .

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

take over and pray

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Saer I heard a rumor a few guys on the Patriots side will be wearing black ski masks when on the sideline. Is there any truth to this and If so how could it affect the outcome of this game?

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Polled? Are there even 200 African Americans in Canada? Did u poll them with the ski mask on as co conspirators during a burglary?

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1756

Who needs Adam Schefter when you have Seaweed dropping this knowledge? Thanks for the info!!

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7704

Attention whore

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

"Tip off"

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15833

Stfu

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

What time is tipoff?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

There's multiple betting trends that defend the Patriots as well as the Falcons.
    I could post them all in a different thread.
    Apparently Seaweed was going to do that here and failed.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

This information could shift the balance of powers.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the line move accordingly in the next 24-48 hours.

If the line remains the same, we will know that the information was accurate.

Seaweed
    Update your status

When i dug deep early morning, i reached out to a close contact of a mutual twitter friend of mine. We all know Matt Ryan is a machine and is a beast on this field, but what about the bedroom? Well, i just happened to stumble upon some inside info from a former coworker of Sarah Ryan (Matt Ryans wife) when she worked in an administrative role for a company in New York. To keep this persons privacy, i wont say her name, but she provided details on how Matt Ryan and Sarah Ryan have been struggling to have kids and has recently led to a gossip around friends and family circles about Matt Ryan's fertility. You all remember when Matt Ryan threw 5 INT's against Arizona back in November of 2012? Well i came to find out that Matt and Sarah were dealing with some marital issues. Sarah's former coworker enlightened me that Sarah and her ovulated during the same time of the month and often cracked jokes about having their period at the same time. Well this ex-coworker informed me that she will be ovulating this saturday. Pressure and distractions will be at an all time high for Matt Ryan to find time for intimacy but how could he possibily focus on that when he will be with his team on the eve of the big game? He will definetly hear it from Sarah and i expect a similair game as the one back in 2012 with some odd throws and mistakes. Too much on his mind and thoughts about his fertility will get the best of his inexpierience

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

3 sentences

double spaced

all that's allowed in PT you fukkin jagoff

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

When i dug deep early morning, i reached out to a close contact of a mutual twitter friend of mine. We all know Matt Ryan is a machine and is a beast on this field, but what about the bedroom? Well, i just happened to stumble upon some inside info from a former coworker of Sarah Ryan (Matt Ryans wife) when she worked in an administrative role for a company in New York. To keep this persons privacy, i wont say her name, but she provided details on how Matt Ryan and Sarah Ryan have been struggling to have kids and has recently led to a gossip around friends and family circles about Matt Ryan's fertility. You all remember when Matt Ryan threw 5 INT's against Arizona back in November of 2012? Well i came to find out that Matt and Sarah were dealing with some marital issues. Sarah's former coworker enlightened me that Sarah and her ovulated during the same time of the month and often cracked jokes about having their period at the same time. Well this ex-coworker informed me that she will be ovulating this saturday. Pressure and distractions will be at an all time high for Matt Ryan to find time for intimacy but how could he possibily focus on that when he will be with his team on the eve of the big game? He will definetly hear it from Sarah and i expect a similair game as the one back in 2012 with some odd throws and mistakes. Too much on his mind and thoughts about his fertility will get the best of his inexpierience
    Earthshartering info seeweed!

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    take over and pray

SouthBayGame
    SouthBayGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2895

This is type of stuff I normally pay people for. Thx for saving me the time and money seaman

Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6137

It's true, women are attention whores and I'm sure his wife could be in that crazy period mentality lol. If she were a good wife she would stay away and stfu and let him do his thing without getting in the damn way...this is the biggest game of Matts life, and I agree there probably will be too many distractions. That alone, combined with the fact that NE has better coach and Brady's been here before, should be enough. That being said, ANYTHING can happen, just matters who shows up

unde0087
    Did we win?

Seaweed must be snorting a lot of white stuff these days, threads are starting to stray even more than usual

tony_come

Too long, too much work to read

Seaweed
    Update your status

Tony youre lazy

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35447

Give me a break. Consistently worst threads daily

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

ovulating this saturday

this is "your" inside information...............

tony_come

Is she hot?

12 Last