TheCaliforniaKid
    TheCaliforniaKid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2745

As a self professed "Professional Gambler, I'm sure the W-2 you receive in the mail each year, makes that write off legit...

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING
    Flea Hotel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Did I say I was a professional gambler fuknut? I said, it's funny how many self-proclaimed "pro gamblers" use illegal streams to watch games. Secondly, I'm not American so I don't receive a W2 in the mail. And even though I don't make enough money from betting sports to live off (I'm a 27 year old grad student you twat), I would claim my winnings on my taxes, but in my country, all gambling wins or losses are non taxable and not tax deductible. Fuk off...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCaliforniaKid View Post
    As a self professed "Professional Gambler, I'm sure the W-2 you receive in the mail each year, makes that write off legit...

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5164

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Is there a monthly fee with this one? I pay for a couple already and seems none have all the games.
    $32 for 3 months. You can share it across 3 IP addresses so if you split it with two others, it costs you $3/month. You can use it on as many devices as you want on each IP. Minimum of 540 HD quality on every feed and most are at least 720 HD.

Contact Bushay over at EOG and he can set you up.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Just get NHL Center Ice for $139 when the season starts.... doesn't it pay for itself for the entertainment value?

Everything is in 1080p... don't need to mess around with streams. Isn't there like 7 months of hockey? That's like $19.85 a month.

Until some genius can crank up that Amazon Fire Box to perform at 1080p and 5.1 dolby digital.... it isn't worth it to me.

I'd pay up to $20 a month if some genius could figure it out. Think about it... guy could be making millions at $20 a month world wide.

But until then... I'll pay for my DirecTV.

aramakilx
    aramakilx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5635

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Here is a link to a malware-free site with zero ads:

http://videostream.dn.ua/videopage/v...5E2%2584%2596f

...it has most sports around the world + esports

hit OK on the Javascript popup to enter
    really goog site!thx
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

First 12