RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Tuesday's betting report...

Very slow day actually but a few games did take some decent actions from sharps. In College hoops, Wake Forest is the one a few groups came in on. About all really on the college side.

NBA the Spurs have started taking on sharp action early in the afternoon, especially from a well respected player.

That's about all I've heard and seen, going to be a slow down leading to Sunday, always is this time of year.

Good luck tonight and enjoy the games.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sharp Bettors getting pounded into the ground lately

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sharp Bettors getting pounded into the ground lately
    Not really, they've done okay. Not great, but okay.

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Sharps getting buried on WMU and rutgers

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All these clowns are me up 52% or so

All this time for nothing

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All these clowns are me up 52% or so

All this time for nothing
    Not sure where you're going with that comment. But, I will say this. There isn't a person or group out there that will do over 56% over the long term. I mean nobody. It's almost mathematically impossible. When I say long term, I mean over 10,000 wagers, and that's still not even enough of a sample. I've done this a long time, I have not met one person that has ever got to 56%. Oh, I hear the claims, but never proof. It's because it can't happen. Anyone doing between 53-54% is doing well, to get over 55% is extremely difficult, one that the average bettor will never achieve over the long haul. Talk to any statistics professor, they will give you the reality. I can tell you of certain groups I know of that do well, have great discipline, and will never "get buried". They don't hit 56% or even 55%, but they do well enough.

I think what needs to happen is lot more honesty in this industry. These people that are out there preying on the un informed has been out of hand for many, many years and my hope is if, or when, this gets legalized in every state, that it comes with some guidelines to inform the public about the scumbags that exist that want your money making false claims.

Anyway, have a great night. I understand the frustration of the ups and downs, but starting with being realistic is a start.
    Last edited by RangeFinder; 01-31-17 at 08:27 PM.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Thanks Rangefinder. Great info.

RangeFinder

Otters,

Glad to help out. Hope it brings you some profits.