PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

No Blazers ML?

Have to take a stab at that

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Had a feeling you would be on the Knicks today. Still on the fence myself, maybe you just pushed me over it, lol.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

GSW too good

Portland erratic

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

I don't see blazers line anywhere. Will be a play

jjgold

Warriors -9.5
    +360 fonbet and I see a +470 1xbet Portland

Russian Shops have it

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Warriors down to 8.5, 8.5 even at pinnacle. All those sides look sharp lakerboy. Will be paying more attention to your stuff. If anybody wants the Pacers though they should probably wait a little. With the amount of money on Houston the line should get pushed up and give you all a better price on Indy. Good Luck

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13684

laying off philly laker?

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Rose is out....I like this play.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    laying off philly laker?
    Yes. Book's begging for Philly. Bulls team meeting

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    No Blazers ML?

I like the points

jjgold

Portland plays Golden State game

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Portland 2H will definitely be a play

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Curry out explains the low line i guess.

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Yes, thats the news. Line went from -8 to -5.5. I didn't get none.

lakerboy

Curry has a big game against clips bums now he gets day off when facing a guard he can't guard.

jjgold

classic trap now
    watch GSW win by 15

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    No Blazers ML?

Do you only bet underdogs? Curry is out. And Blazers aren't winning that game.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Curry has a big game against clips bums now he gets day off when facing a guard he can't guard.
    Curry never guards the best perimeter player. Thompson always done. Dumb that curry is out. Illness? Didn't look like he was sick yesterday dropping like 45 in 25 30 min. Clownin.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

The knicks embarrassing themselves here they have not scored 1 point in the last 6 minutes

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Curry never guards the best perimeter player. Thompson always done. Dumb that curry is out. Illness? Didn't look like he was sick yesterday dropping like 45 in 25 30 min. Clownin.
    Either way he would have had 2 guard a good player right?

Goat Milk

Either way he would have had 2 guard a good player right?
    Yeah for sure. Blazers blow though. I think Kerr thinks his squad can win without Curry. Kerr usually doesn't rest his main players. I don't think Curry's missed a game this year has he? Kerr > Pop all day. Guy is gonna win like 8 titles before he retires. 20 year career just getting started.

jjgold

Knicks tough lately

Good dog team

lakerboy

Yeah for sure. Blazers blow though. I think Kerr thinks his squad can win without Curry. Kerr usually doesn't rest his main players. I don't think Curry's missed a game this year has he? Kerr > Pop all day. Guy is gonna win like 8 titles before he retires. 20 year career just getting started.
    Agreed

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Kerr > Pop all day. Guy is gonna win like 8 titles before he retires. 20 year career just getting started.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I love people like you that think a coach is all that because he has a team full of all stars and can win games. You or I can go out and coach and win 60+ with that squad...just go out and ask lukey walton

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Yankfan4life2 View Post
     I love people like you that think a coach is all that because he has a team full of all stars and can win games. You or I can go out and coach and win 60+ with that squad...just go out and ask lukey walton
    Phil Jackson had the two greatest players in nba history on his team and 2 of the top 25 as well.

Pop? Some of the greatest in history on his team. Luke Walton did nothing. He won some regular season games based off of Steve's Kerr's masterful concepts. Kerr put all those offensive schemes in place bro. He single handedly changed the NBA. Walton just stole everything Steve Kerr did and tried to implement it in the Lakers squad, but Walton is a bum and doesn't know what he's doing.

Kerr is a genius bro. Marc Jackson is a great NBA mind and his offense ran completely differently when he was leading GS state. Everyone in the NBA tries to copy what the Warriors do. Sure they have great players but Kerr changed that team completely.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Phil Jackson had the two greatest players in nba history on his team and 2 of the top 25 as well.

Pop? Some of the greatest in history on his team. Luke Walton did nothing. He won some regular season games based off of Steve's Kerr's masterful concepts. Kerr put all those offensive schemes in place bro. He single handedly changed the NBA. Walton just stole everything Steve Kerr did and tried to implement it in the Lakers squad, but Walton is a bum and doesn't know what he's doing.

Kerr is a genius bro. Marc Jackson is a great NBA mind and his offense ran completely differently when he was leading GS state. Everyone in the NBA tries to copy what the Warriors do. Sure they have great players but Kerr changed that team completely.
    Just to piggyback off of what lebron said earlier this week, pop has evolved and been successful in different styles of the nba. Kerr has amazing players that compliment his system. If marc jackson wouldve been able to keep his job one more year and been able to enjoy curry's ascension then you'd be saying the same thing. Let this be known im a BIG TIME warriors hater because I cannot stand how they shoot contested 3's with 24seconds left on the shot clock(ridiculous) but to say kerr is better than pop is crazy. Pop has never had a team like the team kerr has right now. Yes maybe he did implement a few things here and there but a lot of that is curry making some crazy shots and making kerr look brilliant.

lakerboy

LeBron is an idiot. He was trying to put down Jackson. Jackson schooled pops for years.

Goat Milk

Just to piggyback off of what lebron said earlier this week, pop has evolved and been successful in different styles of the nba. Kerr has amazing players that compliment his system. If marc jackson wouldve been able to keep his job one more year and been able to enjoy curry's ascension then you'd be saying the same thing. Let this be known im a BIG TIME warriors hater because I cannot stand how they shoot contested 3's with 24seconds left on the shot clock(ridiculous) but to say kerr is better than pop is crazy. Pop has never had a team like the team kerr has right now. Yes maybe he did implement a few things here and there but a lot of that is curry making some crazy shots and making kerr look brilliant.
    You're right Pop never had a team like Kerr has this year. But Kerr won a ring his first year with no where near the squad he has now. Durant is by far the best player Kerr has ever coached. And he went to the finals last year, when Pop had a better overall team than him last year.... So Kerr = 2 years in the NBA and 2 trips to the finals and 1 ring.

Do you think it's a coincidence that Curry ascended when Steve Kerr took over?

Mark Jackson couldn't do it...

Pop is the greatest ever obviously, I'm saying that Kerr will overtake him by the time his career is over. Steve Kerr is smarter than Popovich. He's the greatest mind in the NBA today.

Steve Kerr doesn't have a system. He can adapt to anything. He took guys like Curry from All stars to superstars and took players like Draymond Green and Klay from average players to all stars. Draymond Green was nothing under Mark Jackson bro. Who do you think learned to utilize Green's passing skills and start playing small ball?

Steve Kerr basically invented small ball. Something every NBA team is doing today.

Guy is a straight mastermind.

Goat Milk

Porzingis is a clown

Can't wait to see this team straight up collapse when Melo leaves

Guys carries them every single night

Bunch of bums playing next to him

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

You're right Pop never had a team like Kerr has this year. But Kerr won a ring his first year with no where near the squad he has now. And he went to the finals last year, when Pop had a better overall team than him last year.... So Kerr = 2 years in the NBA and 2 trips to the finals and 1 ring.

Do you think it's a coincidence that Curry ascended when Steve Kerr took over?

Mark Jackson couldn't do it...

Pop is the greatest ever obviously, I'm saying that Kerr will overtake him by the time his career is over. Steve Kerr is smarter than Popovich. He's the greatest mind in the NBA today.

Steve Kerr doesn't have a system. He can adapt to anything. He took guys like Curry from All stars to superstars and took players like Draymond Green and Klay from average players to all stars. Draymond Green was nothing under Mark Jackson bro. Who do you think learned to utilize Green's passing skills and start playing small ball?

Steve Kerr basically invented small ball. Something every NBA team is doing today.

Guy is a straight mastermind.
    The only thing I agree with is that he made that scrub and product of a system green into an all star. Have always said that green would be a bench player in any other team. That I will give to you. But to say kerr tapped into currys greatness is a bit of a stretch. I think the last year jackson coached, curry showed flashes of him breaking out to super stardom.. the greek freak is a perfect example of someone who flashed superstar abilities and his acension to greatness has nothing to do with jason kidd but more due to getting comfortable and time in the league. Coaches help sure, but its the players at the end of the day that make baskets and play defense.

Goat Milk

The only thing I agree with is that he made that scrub and product of a system green into an all star. Have always said that green would be a bench player in any other team. That I will give to you. But to say kerr tapped into currys greatness is a bit of a stretch. I think the last year jackson coached, curry showed flashes of him breaking out to super stardom.. the greek freak is a perfect example of someone who flashed superstar abilities and his acension to greatness has nothing to do with jason kidd but more due to getting comfortable and time in the league. Coaches help sure, but its the players at the end of the day that make baskets and play defense.
    Yeah. Players win games 100%. Coaches are just coaches at the end of the day. It's a players world. But in the NBA coaches are more important than other leagues imo since you have control of the 5 guys on the court and who's matching up with who. Antetokoumpo isn't a superstar. Maybe he will be next year, or the year after, but he's far from Steph Curry. His team is barely even in the playoff hunt. Superstars can win games single handedly.

Curry showed flashes of breaking out. But Kerr just expedited that process. What about Klay Thompson? Before Kerr took over Thompson could never even dribble to the rim for a layup. He didn't defend that hard either. He also made crucial decisions like benching Iguadala for Barnes and David Lee for Draymond. And then, after being the 6th man for an entire year, and never starting, Steve Kerr changes his lineup in the NBA finals and starts Iguadala and plays him 40 minutes a game.

Not many coaches would do that bro. The guy is a straight master of motivation and the x's and o's.

You didn't address small ball either. Steve Kerr invented small ball.

You also didn't address the fact that Pop had a better team last year than Kerr, and Kerr was still 1 game away from repeating...his second year in the league....

This year, yeah, Kerr has a crazy team because he just grabbed a top 15 player in NBA history. But the previous 2 years? Never had the best team.

lakerboy

Overtime is death of the dog.

Goat Milk

Overtime is death of the dog.
    I just hedged my knicks bet.

Melo is playing by himself bro

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Yeah. Players win games 100%. Coaches are just coaches at the end of the day. It's a players world. But in the NBA coaches are more important than other leagues imo since you have control of the 5 guys on the court and who's matching up with who. Antetokoumpo isn't a superstar. Maybe he will be next year, or the year after, but he's far from Steph Curry. His team is barely even in the playoff hunt. Superstars can win games single handedly.

Curry showed flashes of breaking out. But Kerr just expedited that process. What about Klay Thompson? Before Kerr took over Thompson could never even dribble to the rim for a layup. He didn't defend that hard either. He also made crucial decisions like benching Iguadala for Barnes and David Lee for Draymond. And then, after being the 6th man for an entire year, and never starting, Steve Kerr changes his lineup in the NBA finals and starts Iguadala and plays him 40 minutes a game.

Not many coaches would do that bro. The guy is a straight master of motivation and the x's and o's.

You didn't address small ball either. Steve Kerr invented small ball.

You also didn't address the fact that Pop had a better team last year than Kerr, and Kerr was still 1 game away from repeating...his second year in the league....

This year, yeah, Kerr has a crazy team because he just grabbed a top 15 player in NBA history. But the previous 2 years? Never had the best team.
    Yeah you make great points about the small ball and the lineup change in the finals was great but i can't agree with him being the catalyst to currys success. And yeah the small ball game has changed the landscape of the nba without a doubt but I still think pop is the greatest coach in the nba today. You know your shit tho so I can respect that. I on the other hand stopped watching basketball religiously about 4 years ago and only catch up on it during the playoffs or looking at the boxscores lol

12 Last