Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Rex Tillerson Is Confirmed as Secretary of State

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/01/u...confirmed.html

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Congressional Dems are doing exactly what their constituents want. Did you forget the day after inauguration?
    How about the protests at the airports? Many more to come.

You guys bust on the people, not their message. What they are protesting means a lot to them. Something
    you don't/ won't/ can't understand.
    Do you think same working folks that turned on the democrats are impressed with this childish lunacy? You guys are doubling down on irrelevancy.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

d.t. will be used to bring about more fascism, with him pretending to be of help to the citizens, the tards will never see it coming nor will admit to him being an agent culpable until there is no denying. These are the same tards that think they won the revolutionary war and talk about the constitution which was the first act of tyranny and fought against by the citizens at the time. Nobody talks about that and not many know it and the people have assimilated not knowing any other rights to know any differences. Sneakily written replacing a much better former. That writing coded in references to freedom and liberty but knowingly not meaning such as stated by its preparers. These same blind d.t. supporters will feed off the mainstream narrative and blame the fake protesters, liberals, and phony political democrats. d.t. will continue to huff and puff about immigrants and refugees all the while secretly behind the movement of letting them in. Europe was the testing ground, they always are and have been. More encroachment will be expanded through new invasive laws. Blind d.t. supporters will continue to ignore the echoes of the familiarity of Hitler, another hidden hand agent. If the devil made anything worse than a blind d.t. supporter he must have kept it to himself.
    Last edited by jtoler; 02-01-17 at 02:52 PM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7905

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    d.t. will be used to bring about more fascism, with him pretending to be of help to the citizens, the tards will never see it coming nor will admit to him being an agent culpable until there is no denying. These are the same tards that think they won the revolutionary war and talk about the constitution which was the first act of tyranny and fought against by the citizens at the time. These same blind d.t. supporters will feed off the mainstream narrative and blame the fake protesters, liberals, and phony political democrats. d.t. will continue to huff and puff about immigrants and refugees all the while secretly behind the movement of letting them in. More encroachment will be expanded through new invasive laws. Blind d.t. supporters will continue to ignore the echoes of the familiarity of Hitler, another hidden hand agent. If the devil made anything worse than blind d.t. supporters he must have kept it to himself.
    you use words like fascism that you must have read of a sign from a snowflake protester but you are too lazy to actually look up the meaning of word. Then like clockwork, you go into Hitler.

Its obvious you just have no shame or integrity.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    you use words like fascism that you must have read of a sign from a snowflake protester but you are too lazy to actually look up the meaning of word. Then like clockwork, you go into Hitler.

Its obvious you just have no shame or integrity.
    Says the non U.S. citizen.

DwightShrute

Says the non U.S. citizen.
    wow you got me. I tried nominating the post but it said "are you sure you wanna nominate this post? It's kinda stupid don't you think?"

jtoler

wow you got me. I tried nominating the post but it said "are you sure you wanna nominate this post? It's kinda stupid don't you think?"
    So youre trying to tell me I dont know what fascism means? Im not sure what youre trying to say. Either way refute what post if you can, when it happens there will be no refuting. Ive been saying it for over two years, its happening.

DwightShrute

So youre trying to tell me I dont know what fascism means? Im not sure what youre trying to say. Either way refute what post if you can, when it happens there will be no refuting. Ive been saying it for over two years, its happening.
    you absolutely have no idea what it means yes! Its obvious.

Yes we all know you have been saying it for that long. You were wrong then and still are today. You have been wrong about everything the last 2 years. Only d2bets has been more wrong about things and that's only because he posted more than you did. You have no idea what fascism means.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 02-01-17 at 03:19 PM.

RoyBacon

jtoler the election is over. Fake stories and hitler may comfort you and other snowflakes in these depressing moments but do realize they have nothing to do with reality. Your party lost because they ignored working people, hence, reality. No one cares if you protest or bathe in fake propaganda. We the people have spoken.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    jtoler the election is over. Fake stories and hitler may comfort you and other snowflakes in these depressing moments but do realize they have nothing to do with reality. Your party lost because they ignored working people, hence, reality. No one cares if you protest or bathe in fake propaganda. We the people have spoken.
    My party? I dont have a party and supporting none of he candidates. You'll see Bacon, you'll see.

jtoler

you absolutely have no idea what it means yes! Its obvious.

Yes we all know you have been saying it for that long. You were wrong then and still are today. You have been wrong about everything the last 2 years. Only d2bets has been more wrong about things and that's only because he posted more than you did. You have no idea what fascism means.
    Youre beginning to sound like Brooks. All you can talk about is what you see on fox. This is weird Im not used to you not posting a meme to converse.

DwightShrute

Youre beginning to sound like Brooks. All you can talk about is what you see on fox. This is weird Im not used to you not posting a meme to converse.
    nice deflection attempt. Won't work.

Fox, fascism, Hitler, Nazi, racist etc. for 2 years now. How are you not sick of yourself being wrong every single time? It can't be easy. Why do it? I really don't get it man. You need help. You should see about a discount and take d2bets with you. Seriously.

jtoler

nice deflection attempt. Won't work.

Fox, fascism, Hitler, Nazi, racist etc. for 2 years now. How are you not sick of yourself being wrong every single time? It can't be easy. Why do it? I really don't get it man. You need help. You should see about a discount and take d2bets with you. Seriously.
    What am I wrong about, do tell. You know nothing about political intrigue.

DwightShrute

What am I wrong about, do tell. You know nothing about political intrigue.
    naw. anyone can spew Fox, fascism, Hitler, Nazi, racist constantly for years until they are blue in the face. Why don't you show a shred of proof for your accusations? Remember when you accused me of being the forum's biggest liar? Remember when I asked you to show just one instance where I lied? You wouldn't because you couldn't. Same applies with your latest Fox, fascism, Hitler comment.

Go ahead. I dare you.

RoyBacon

Maybe. The hitler references go no where.

You look through these thousands of posts by democrats on here and you will not see one reference to working class families. They have a storybook full of excuses why they lost just read kelly's post. But I've never seen a single post from a democrat saying we have to help working class people which Trump overwhelmingly won. Instead they call them dumb. Watch your CNN's. They never mention the plight of the working class. Ever.

jtoler

naw. anyone can spew Fox, fascism, Hitler, Nazi, racist constantly for years until they are blue in the face. Why don't you show a shred of proof for your accusations? Remember when you accused me of being the forum's biggest liar? Remember when I asked you to show just one instance where I lied? You wouldn't because you couldn't. Same applies with your latest Fox, fascism, Hitler comment.

Go ahead. I dare you.
    Many things have happened and are happening after I said them. Ive explained much of what is going on whether they be events or whatever you guys just choose to ignore the obvious. I dont care about credit, only trying to alert people to what really goes on in the world. Doesnt matter if youre a Trump supporter but to turn a blind eye and not care about the truth is another thing. I still dont know what youre saying.

jtoler

You look through these thousands of posts by democrats on here and you will not see one reference to working class families. They have a storybook full of excuses why they lost just read kelly's post. But I've never seen a single post from a democrat saying we have to help working class people which Trump overwhelmingly won. Instead they call them dumb. Watch your CNN's. They never mention the plight of the working class. Ever.
    Hitler probably falls on deaf ears because people right away think of exterminating jews, war, and ethnic cleansing. There are many other facets to Hitler though.

DwightShrute

Hitler probably falls on deaf ears because people right away think of exterminating jews, war, and ethnic cleansing. There are many other facets to Hitler though.
    my goodness.

DwightShrute

Many things have happened and are happening after I said them. Ive explained much of what is going on whether they be events or whatever you guys just choose to ignore the obvious. I dont care about credit, only trying to alert people to what really goes on in the world. Doesnt matter if youre a Trump supporter but to turn a blind eye and not care about the truth is another thing. I still dont know what youre saying.
    another lie? name one. I have seen your posts.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Delusions of grandeur. Yes, your boy won the electoral vote. Not by a long shot on the pop vote.

75 months of positive job growth. The best in history. Record DOW. Wages on the rise. Dems didn't have to mention
    the working man. Anyone who wants a job can get one.

Because the big bad black man presided over a record economy, (no thanks to Repubs) that's bad. Trump was handed
    a great economy, talks jobs and all of a sudden he's good. Give me a break.

jtoler

another lie? name one. I have seen your posts.
    Dont know where to start. I said what happened in Germany will flow here and called stupid for it, its starting to happen. The first time anyone saw any shaping of protests I said they were engineered, called stupid for that, now everyone realizes it. I dont recall anyone knowing who soros was before I mentioned him and the methods Ive followed him use for decades. I use to make money off of Soros tactics in other countries, did it several times as I watched currencies plummet, got my brother into it. Anyway we've been down this road before and you acted clueless that time too, I dont expect any different, you see me as the enemy or something.

DwightShrute

Dont know where to start. I said what happened in Germany will flow here and called stupid for it, its starting to happen. The first time anyone saw any shaping of protests I said they were engineered, called stupid for that, now everyone realizes it. I dont recall anyone knowing who soros was before I mentioned him and the methods Ive followed him use for decades. I use to make money off of Soros tactics in other countries, did it several times as I watched currencies plummet, got my brother into it. Anyway we've been down this road before and you acted clueless that time too, I dont expect any different, you see me as the enemy or something.
    wow.

You might fool some people but ya ain't doing it to me.

I can only assume this is an attempt at sarcasm.

jtoler

wow.

You might fool some people but ya ain't doing it to me.

I can only assume this is an attempt at sarcasm.
    More Brooks like every day.

DwightShrute

More Brooks like every day.
    compulsive liar. wow.

RoyBacon

Delusions of grandeur. Yes, your boy won the electoral vote. Not by a long shot on the pop vote.

75 months of positive job growth. The best in history. Record DOW. Wages on the rise. Dems didn't have to mention

Because the big bad black man presided over a record economy, (no thanks to Repubs) that's bad. Trump was handed
    Wow. "Dems didn't have to mention the working man".

Speechless.

There was certainly no mention. And you lost because of it. Don't worry, we will take care of working families while you are out protesting.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-mex...-politics.html

President Trump is the mother f'ing man! If he keep's this up, he will be the greatest president of all time. He get's things done and doesn't take shit from other leaders. A+++++ Keep it up! #TrumpTrain
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave will2survive 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RoyBacon

"You have a bunch of bad hombres down there," Trump told Pena Nieto, according to the excerpt given to AP. "You aren't doing enough to stop them. I think your military is scared. Our military isn't, so I just might send them down to take care of it."
    Fuggin great! Someone FINALLY standing up for America. Obama cowered in the corner while the world caught on fire. Trump means business.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol you remind of the dad in talladega nights. Layoff the peyote man. Seriously, you sound insane.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18590

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol you remind of the dad in talladega nights. Layoff the peyote man. Seriously, you sound insane.
    water boy Brooks is licking ass

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    is this supposed to mean something?

your desperation is reaching new lows I noticed, maybe cause you been away awhile but more likely you're reaching new lows in your rut(life), and it's obvious in your posts.

brooks85

not the best recovery in history.. in fact.. the worst lol

wages on the rise... after being at the widest point in history...

I don't know how you bury down that stupidity each day but you do it rkelly and I truly thank you for the entertainment. Reading financial stuff is so much easier when I'm laughing.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

U.S. military officials told Reuters that Trump approved his first covert counterterrorism operation without sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations.

As a result, three officials said, the attacking SEAL team found itself dropping onto a reinforced al Qaeda base defended by landmines, snipers, and a larger than expected contingent of heavily armed Islamist extremists.

The Pentagon directed queries about the officials' characterization of the raid to U.S. Central Command. The latter pointed only to its statement on Wednesday.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15G5RX

brooks85

^run Forrest, run!!!!

lol pathetic loser

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18590

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    is this supposed to mean something?

your desperation is reaching new lows I noticed, maybe cause you been away awhile but more likely you're reaching new lows in your rut(life), and it's obvious in your posts.
    President trump is kicking ass!!

Yep more than stupid enough. LOSER

First 1234 Last