ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Thank goodness, America has at least ONE hero almost all citizens can relate to.

That would be this sports hero. A genuine winner and champion. Peyton Manning.
    Get over your petty biased views, members, because this man has proven to be a man you can trust. That, you cannot deny.

Peyton Manning speaks, so listen up. *His exact words are not yet released but when they are I will edit them in here.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...p-retreat.html
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 01-27-17 at 11:28 AM.

ABEHONEST

A 3 minute tribute, explaining what makes Manning a champion

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump is America's hero now

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11099

Peyton Manning is no fukking American hero. He has been propped up as one but far from the truth. He is just lucky as hell that we did not have social media to rat his ass out as the sexual predator he is.

On Feb. 29 of that year, Naughright, at that point the university's director of health and wellness, was in a training room, examining what she thought might be a possible stress fracture in Manning's foot. At 6 feet, 5 inches, his feet dangled off the edge of the table. Manning allegedly then proceeded to scoot down the training table while Naughright examined his foot. At that point, she said, he forcefully maneuvered his naked testicles and rectum directly on her face with his penis on top of her head. Shocked, disgusted, and offended, Naughright pushed Manning away, removing her head out from under him (see pages 14-15). Within hours, she reported the incident to the Sexual Assault Crisis Center in Knoxville

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2530395

The entire Tennessee program was a mess. They actually tried to cover this up and denied it happened and even wanted to put the blame on a black player who wasn't even there. Peyton is no hero and he still has not beaten Florida.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91, Fire in da hole, and bigtymer56

IlluminatedOne
    What you think you become
    IlluminatedOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1738

What about ALL the heros that do not get lame stream media attention? Are there works no more grander than Peyton Manning? Not hating on Peyton, but there are plenty of heros in America.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

​0-4

CWD
    Update your status

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

"examining what she thought might be a possible stress fracture in Manning's foot. At 6 feet, 5 inches, his feet dangled off the edge of the table. Manning allegedly then proceeded to scoot down the training table while Naughright examined his foot. At that point, she said, he forcefully maneuvered his naked testicles and rectum directly on her face with his penis on top of her head."

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    "examining what she thought might be a possible stress fracture in Manning's foot. At 6 feet, 5 inches, his feet dangled off the edge of the table. Manning allegedly then proceeded to scoot down the training table while Naughright examined his foot. At that point, she said, he forcefully maneuvered his naked testicles and rectum directly on her face with his penis on top of her head."

Right? And I am sure documented proof is right under your nose?
    And you hate Trump, too, huh?

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3393

The Sheriff. Leaves the Game a Winner.

Mac4Lyfe

Abe - one of his teammates witnessed the entire thing. The school tried to cover it up by saying that it was all a misunderstanding. Then they said Peyton was really trying to moon said teammate, which the teammate would never change his story. The school kept trying to force him to change the story to protect Peyton but he wouldn't. They threatened his scholarship but he would not budge so they kicked him off the team. Then they tried to blame her after a culture of demeaning women (called her a oyster bumper because they thought she was lesbian, which she was not. They called the lady basketball team the "lady lickers"), then what was even more sick was they then tried to have her blame a black football player, which she would not. It was clearly Peyton, who eventually apologized and settled out of court.

Sorry but sexual predators are not American heroes...

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Peyton Manning is no fukking American hero. He has been propped up as one but far from the truth. He is just lucky as hell that we did not have social media to rat his ass out as the sexual predator he is.

On Feb. 29 of that year, Naughright, at that point the university's director of health and wellness, was in a training room, examining what she thought might be a possible stress fracture in Manning's foot. At 6 feet, 5 inches, his feet dangled off the edge of the table. Manning allegedly then proceeded to scoot down the training table while Naughright examined his foot. At that point, she said, he forcefully maneuvered his naked testicles and rectum directly on her face with his penis on top of her head. Shocked, disgusted, and offended, Naughright pushed Manning away, removing her head out from under him (see pages 14-15). Within hours, she reported the incident to the Sexual Assault Crisis Center in Knoxville

The entire Tennessee program was a mess. They actually tried to cover this up and denied it happened and even wanted to put the blame on a black player who wasn't even there. Peyton is no hero and he still has not beaten Florida.
    What a piece of rubbish he is. Seriously disgusting. I know many of you who have daughters here. Imagine some prikk treated them or even your wife/partner like this?! Sick fukk. And anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't read the court docs or even the article. What an entitled disgusting dog.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11600

You need another vagina hat.

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Right? And I am sure documented proof is right under your nose?
    And you hate Trump, too, huh?
    Abe take your meds you're a little out of it pal

Peyton is a savage not an "American Hero"

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

He talks like he has a mouth full of jiz
    Fukk him.
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 01-27-17 at 03:21 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    You need another vagina hat.
    Sure, why not buy me a hat and I'll pay for you to be a pro...

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Does eating papa johns pizza mean that I support sexual harrasment?

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8975

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    What a piece of rubbish he is. Seriously disgusting. I know many of you who have daughters here. Imagine some prikk treated them or even your wife/partner like this?! Sick fukk. And anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't read the court docs or even the article. What an entitled disgusting dog.
    Shari, did you forget we elected Mr. "Grab 'em by the pussy"?

ABEHONEST

You trashy minded members must read the Globe quite often? I will ask Mr. Goggle for the real-story on Manning's accused, sexcapades.
    And why would a teammate rat out a heroic teammate?
    An update is coming and whatever it is I am sure these bitchy/Trump hating members, will not satisfied.

ABEHONEST

This looks to be as more of a practical joke by Manning, not sexual assault. And here's why.
    Manning states:
    Manning, on the other hand, appears to have undertaken the “smear campaign.” He told university investigators: “I have never approved of Jamie’s vulgar language. It has always been my opinion, along with the majority of the team, that Jamie wants to be one of the guys.” In a sworn deposition, the ghostwriter of the Mannings’ joint memoir also said that Peyton had spread innuendo about Naughright—specifically, a claim that the white trainer had a habit of sleeping with black athletes—to his father Archie Manning. When asked in a 2003 deposition to produce evidence of Naughright’s vulgarity, Manning described an incident in which the trainer referred to other students as “motherfuckers.” Every person who Manning claims was present has unequivocally denied this story and pointed out reasons why it can’t have taken place the way he described it.

Manning and his father, football legend Archie Manning, published the previously discussed memoir, Manning: A Father, His Sons and a Football Legacy, in 2000. In the book, Peyton Manning briefly describes the locker room incident as “[c]rude, maybe, but harmless.” He also describes Naughright as having “a vulgar mouth.”

CWD
    Update your status

now making excuse stories for manning SMH

abe youre a mess

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

something wrong with a little teabag action? and the women who react to the story with "ewww soooo gross" are usually the first to take a big shot of gravy across the chin on a reg. basis

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

LOL mac....to me that just sounds like he made a pass at a girl, and she turned him down. I'm sure we've all done some dumb shit and have gotten turned down, especially when we were in college. Wouldn't consider that sexual assault by any stretch. Come on now.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564

You wanna see a hero? Look in the mirror.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Shari, did you forget we elected Mr. "Grab 'em by the pussy"?
    saying isn't doing

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

One of the hardest working, determined people of our time. He gave everything he ever did 110%. You have to admire that.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11898

My hero is Trump. There will never ever be another like him

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    LOL mac....to me that just sounds like he made a pass at a girl, and she turned him down. I'm sure we've all done some dumb shit and have gotten turned down, especially when we were in college. Wouldn't consider that sexual assault by any stretch. Come on now.
    Shoving your nuts and slapping your dick on a woman's head is not my idea of a pass. I played football and we've had plenty of female trainers and I've never seen guys do anything crude towards them. They would have gotten their asses kicked if they would have done that shit.

Peyton had his pants on while she was examining him and he drops them and shoved his naked penis in her face. Who the hell does that shit? That's neither a pass nor a practical joke. That's sexual assault and anyone that thinks differently has a screw loose.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2344

HGH addict

SharpAngles

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

He smells like pepperonis.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    One of the hardest working, determined people of our time. He gave everything he ever did 110%. You have to admire that.
    I agree

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Can I Rly relate to Peyton? Well let's see.

Was my father an nfl qb? Nope. Did I grow up in an nfl football family and pressured to become an nfl qb at an early age? Nope again. Was my first job out of college an nfl starting qb? Nope. Did I spend my entire 20's and 30s in the nfl playing qb? Nope

Oh but I have had papa john pizza a handful of times in my life so I guess I can relate to Peyton, sure

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I'm trying to figure out the logistics of him pulling his pants down, and pulling that move off. All while she continues to work on his foot.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I am most impressed that he has
    never been laid.

12 Last