Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1117

NHL Goalie Stats

Does anyone know of a site that gives the starting goailies YTD stats for that particular game?? I've searched and all I can find is YTD, not for specific date..Thanks

sedwards86
    sedwards86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

hockey-reference.com

This website will tell you everything. It is full of useful information.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Thanks.. I use that site quite a bit.. Here is my dilemma.. If I want the starting goalies YTD save % for Jan 1, 2017, where can I find it.. I've searched and filtered through numerous sites but they all come down to YTD for today's date or for the game played on that date, not YTD for Jan 1 or any other past date..

BoKnowsBest
    BoKnowsBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3640

I use this when betting hockey http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/hoc...stats/2016/28d

That report is for last 28 days. Not since 1/1 but can sort by last 7 / 14/ 21 days.

sedwards86

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Thanks.. I use that site quite a bit.. Here is my dilemma.. If I want the starting goalies YTD save % for Jan 1, 2017, where can I find it.. I've searched and filtered through numerous sites but they all come down to YTD for today's date or for the game played on that date, not YTD for Jan 1 or any other past date..

The way you are wording this is confusing me a little. Let me see if I deciphered correctly. You want to know their save % going into previous games, not the one they are playing next?? Or are you saying you want to know their save % on a specific date??

sedwards86

Covers.com will show you a certain goalie's last 10 results..

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by sedwards86 View Post
    The way you are wording this is confusing me a little. Let me see if I deciphered correctly. You want to know their save % going into previous games, not the one they are playing next?? Or are you saying you want to know their save % on a specific date??
    Sorry... If there is a game Jan 1,2017, where can I go to find the starting goalies save % YTD going into that game..

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Sorry... If there is a game Jan 1,2017, where can I go to find the starting goalies save % YTD going into that game..

You learn how to use excel and do it yourself. Not being a jerk but that is how

sedwards86

I'm not sure there is a site that will show you that. I doubt there is one. I'm guessing you are looking to see which goalie had better numbers going into a matchup, that way you can record win-loss record of the "better" goalie going into the game. Other than that, I'm not sure what your angle is. But I am sure you will not find a website that will show you the information you seek. Sorry, man.

You could subtract all of the results (of certain goalie) after the game in which you are researching. To use your example, subtract the results from all games after January 1, 2017. That will be very tough. Good luck if you decide to try that.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by sedwards86 View Post
    I'm not sure there is a site that will show you that. I doubt there is one. I'm guessing you are looking to see which goalie had better numbers going into a matchup, that way you can record win-loss record of the "better" goalie going into the game. Other than that, I'm not sure what your angle is. But I am sure you will not find a website that will show you the information you seek. Sorry, man.

You could subtract all of the results (of certain goalie) after the game in which you are researching. To use your example, subtract the results from all games after January 1, 2017. That will be very tough. Good luck if you decide to try that.
    Thank you.. I found a site..

sedwards86

Thank you.. I found a site..

Your persistence paid off. That's awesome.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Yes Sir.. With the plethora of sites today and wealth of information given, somewhere there's going to be what your looking.. I'm probably all wet on that but while I can still find what I'm looking for I will let them do the work, affording me more time to choose my losers..