RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Sharp play....

Just got word that some peeps did a head fake on the game Sienna-Manhattan. They bet Sienna early and drove the line to 2.5, then turned around and slammed Manhattan at +3.

Not a firm believer in buying the hook but if you play this you might consider it.

Just throwing you all some info for what its worth.

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

3 is key number in basketball. Still not sure if it's worth buying but may depend on other factors like the total.

KickShootThrow
    Make SBR Sharp Again!
    KickShootThrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

I think the Steelers are a sharp play today. Take the +6 points

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Well, that was ugly. These type plays only go at 53-54% long term. That's all these heavy hitters look for.

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

Quote Originally Posted by rizespor View Post
    3 is key number in basketball. Still not sure if it's worth buying but may depend on other factors like the total.
    Can you please just go kill yourself right now? 3 is a key hoops betting number? WTF is wrong with tou?

My god if i owned a book in Vegas and saw u walk in with a big roll i would start jerking off right there on the floor

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by BetweenHerCheeks View Post
    Can you please just go kill yourself right now? 3 is a key hoops betting number? WTF is wrong with tou?

My god if i owned a book in Vegas and saw u walk in with a big roll i would start jerking off right there on the floor

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by betweenhercheeks View Post
    can you please just go kill yourself right now? 3 is a key hoops betting number? Wtf is wrong with tou?

My god if i owned a book in vegas and saw u walk in with a big roll i would start jerking off right there on the floor
    lmfao !!!!

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Quote Originally Posted by BetweenHerCheeks View Post

Yes 3 is a "key hoops betting number"

Of course dumbfukks like you wouldn't know that. It's why you're a loser and can't ever win at sports betting no matter how hard you try.

Have a nice day