reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    What have I said in the past that I went back on with this thread?
    no idea, just remember you as being confused

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Losers

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    My wife got her Masters in Women's Studies. I have been hearing all day how I don't understand. I apparently won the lottery the day I was born as a privileged white male. My definition of winning the lottery will be Cavs covering the spread tonight. Jeez!
    Please ask your wife to make a post and tell us what right they either afraid they will lose or that they don't have now that they want to gain.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    no idea, just remember you as being confused

Ok pal. Go play in traffic

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

My wife mad deviled eggs for the first time for me today while I was at work. She doesn't give a shit about those lost marching martians or what they are crying about.

She even said today "Like no woman has ever said grab him by the balls"

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    My wife mad deviled eggs for the first time for me today while I was at work. She doesn't give a shit about those lost marching martians or what they are crying about.

She even said today "Like no woman has ever said grab him by the balls"

Exactly. My wife is the same way. She hates these whiny brats.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11941

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    It is our constitutional right to protest, and I absolutely respect that right.

But this just doesn't make sense.

Bitches be crazy.
    It is our right, but I bet half these fukkers didn't show up to vote on Election Day. Too little too late.

StatePenn
    StatePenn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Pink Vags overtook the Bikers for Trump event and were even allowed to speak on stage. My son was disappointed. He asked if there could be a man march on DC now as this is winding down. Could not believe the number of vets with the vags today.
    Last edited by StatePenn; 01-21-17 at 05:04 PM.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

these are just morons..they dont have a clue of what there protesting..TRUMP hasnt done anything against womens rights ..yet these lack of dick house frows are protesting...go deutche and read cosmo and STFU

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Here's what I think they are protesting about.

Defunding of Planned Parenthood
    Losing rights such as abortion, etc.
    LBGT not being recognized. Opposition to same sex marriage.

I'm not saying I agree or don't agree with this, I'm just telling you guys what they are protesting for.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    these are just morons..they dont have a clue of what there protesting..TRUMP hasnt done anything against womens rights ..yet these lack of dick house frows are protesting...go deutche and read cosmo and STFU
    Liberal media fueled this with lies and a painted a horrible picture of Trump from day 1.. Then the Hillary paid actresses came forward against trump saying they were raped and what not. Then the locker room tape over 10 years ago came forward which was unfair, etc... It's all just garbage.

All these women and protesters are brain washed by networks like CNN...

Trump has done nothing against women and he won't as President.. He has a beautiful family, he's spoken firmly and fairly to all.. He's preached unity and fairness for all.. He's trying to better America.. This crap isn't helping today..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-21-17 at 05:16 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HAPPY BOY

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

This whole protest thing is missing timing. It would be better during NFL Pro Bowl weekend

HAPPY BOY

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post

I'm not saying I agree or don't agree with this, I'm just telling you guys what they are protesting for.

so far there 0-4 none of that has been done

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    so far there 0-4 none of that has been done
    You are right. But I'm pretty sure Trump plans on defunding Planned Parenthood, making abortions illegal, and whoever gets appointed as the supreme court justice will likely overturn same sex marriage.

I do think that liberals need to at least give Trump a chance. Before he even became president people didn't even want to hear his policies or what he has to say. But I guess same could be said for conservatives and Obama. Or the same can be said for almost any newly elected president.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

It's funny if you turn on Fox they aren't covering the protesting, if you turn on CNN it's non stop..

Gives you idea of the media influence on the masses just right there.. I think the media is the main cancer of society today as they have agenda's.. Media is usually responsible for all protests in general.. From BLM, to this today.. Media's fault...

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    My wife got her Masters in Women's Studies. I have been hearing all day how I don't understand. I apparently won the lottery the day I was born as a privileged white male. My definition of winning the lottery will be Cavs covering the spread tonight. Jeez!
    Whatever, chicks were born privileged. They get taken care of their whole life just by spreading their legs which is pleasurable anyway. If for some reason that falls through they can get dolled up and paid six figures by drug companies to flirt with doctors all day.

Millions of white males have died horribly and painfully during this country's wars so that today people can live in a free land of opportunity. Unfortunately many now use that opportunity to shit on white males.
    Points Awarded:

Courtesywipe gave dlowilly 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

HAPPY BOY

You are right. But I'm pretty sure Trump plans on defunding Planned Parenthood, making abortions illegal, and whoever gets appointed as the supreme court justice will likely overturn same sex marriage.

I do think that liberals need to at least give Trump a chance. Before he even became president people didn't even want to hear his policies or what he has to say. But I guess same could be said for conservatives and Obama. Or the same can be said for almost any newly elected president.
    abortion will NEVER be made illegal..Ill bet my life on that..as far as defunding PPH we shall see ..and gay marriage stays as is..TRUMP is not a RIGHT wing nut job..He is a business man with other fish to fry

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Americans spend too much time protesting.

Time to do some work.

KRIT

I will just say this....

People love to complain. That probably explains most the protesters, as well as the people who are complaining about the protesters.

grease lightnin
    &

Yeah ah well to be fair, Trump has been a lib dem for most of his life and has made positive remarks re: planned parenthood, women's right to choose, he has never played the right on gays, etc

Do why the day after he's sworn in.... THIS???
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HAPPY BOY

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Americans spend too much time protesting.

Time to do some work.
    Not the ones that actually work for a living and have much better shit to do

grease lightnin
    &

Those are GOP initiatives, not Trump initiatives.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Not the ones that actually work for a living and have much better shit to do
    Lots of people that were there work. Probably the majority of them. The problem is the press is so liberal and covers all this shit like it's important.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Bunch of women who just like to complain. The kicker is today will change nothing. This was just to make them feel better about themselves.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Single
    Lesbian
    Obese
    Bitches

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Bunch of women who just like to complain. The kicker is today will change nothing. This was just to make them feel better about themselves.
    all followers and no leaders

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Lots of people that were there work. Probably the majority of them. The problem is the press is so liberal and covers all this shit like it's important.
    therapists, counselors, and baristas do not count as real jobs

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

fukking phone just rang and rang when I tried to order a pizza also

t-wizzle

It was okay. I mean, i really don't care about politics or anything. If it were Trump or Hillary, it doesn't matter much to me. It was cool seeing a bunch of people come together, but maybe because I'm a guy I just didn't understand the message. A lot of feminists, a lot of signs like "THIS PUSSY WILL GRAB BACK" and "YOU CAN'T CONTROL MY UTERUS."

I'm not exactly sure what they were protesting specifically. A lot of different messages. Most were women's rights signs, stuff about planned parenthood, etc. But also a lot of anti-Trump people and All Lives Matters type of signs.

Like I said, I was more just there to support some people. It was okay. The only thing I don't care for is that like 95% of the protest was White, and you have White people screaming for rights for minorities. Like we need more white people speaking for minorities. Just seemed dumb to me. Let people speak for their own group, but that's just my opinion. To be honest, I was checking my scores page on my phone a lot haha.
    As always, KRIT gets it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll tell you one thing fellas the Russians REALLY celebrated Trumps win and inauguration, even the Kremlin had to make a media statement saying Trump is America's man and he is not our man...

I'd love to see how this Putin/Trump relationship works out.. All I know and for fact is the Russian people are very excited to see Trump win the Presidency.. They celebrated the win like it was their own..

I really like the idea of Russia and America teaming up and working together to better both Countries.. We've had such a bad and strained relationship over the decades now.. Are the Russians reasonable and friendly we will see in time even though our intel agencies say they are not..

I know the Russian base in Hollywood California are very aggressive and ruthless business people. Generally nice though as I've met both Russian men and women fresh off the boat.

So when becoming friendly with Russia and it's people i am hopeful but cautious.. The Russian women are cool but do have entitlement issues from what I've seen.. Men a bit aggressive and set in their ways.. Can be reasoned with though..

Do I generally like Russians some yes some no...

http://thehill.com/policy/international/315437-putin-to-call-trump-in-coming-days

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-21-17 at 06:01 PM.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11941

Just saw greaser on CNN holding up a sign that says my vagina, my rights.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    It is our right, but I bet half these fukkers didn't show up to vote on Election Day. Too little too late.

I bet if everyone that is there voted Hillary would have won.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Just saw greaser on CNN holding up a sign that says my vagina, my rights.
    Trying to get laid

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

God-damn, Trump is the best.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Just noticed that "therapist" is "the rapist" combined. Never noticed that before

First 123456 ... Last