rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Yeah, in 2009.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    More like the PRESIDENT is playing the media.
    I'll compromise, they are playing each other.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

President Snowflake is mad about these pictures. Imagine how pissed he's going to be when the golden shower pics come out. He's going to let Twitter hear about it. Sad!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

There is absolutely no video that could come out that will hurts this man's popularity.
    I can't remember who said this but, "he could litterally walk down Time Square and shot someone in the face & nobody would care."

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    There is absolutely no video that could come out that will hurts this man's popularity.
    I can't remember who said this but, "he could litterally walk down Time Square and shot someone in the face & nobody would care."
    He said it himself.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Tv ratings out....31 million watched Trump vs 20 million for Obama 4 years ago....same reason sports attendance numbers are down in recent years...we like to stream on platforms vs go have shorty solo views!

Trump was right and keeps on winning!
    38 million watched in 2009.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    38 million watched in 2009.
    I said 4 years ago...that equals the 2012 inauguration season. No doubt the world watched the 2009 production billing.

But as I stated clearly ....Trump beat the last inauguration. But only thing that really matters is who won. 30 million could have marched yesterday....won't change the results. Now it's time to watch the man do his thing. People have spoken.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Just about over

Business tomorrow

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

On inauguration day in 2009 and 2013, the streets of DC were not full of Republican retards running around acting like savages. This is a highly Democratic city. Anyone that expected a huge turnout for Trump was delusional.

I am amazed that as people showed up as they did knowing these salty-ass Democrats were going to be acting like animals.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    On inauguration day in 2009 and 2013, the streets of DC were not full of Republican retards running around acting like savages. This is a highly Democratic city. Anyone that expected a huge turnout for Trump was delusional.

I am amazed that as people showed up as they did knowing these salty-ass Democrats were going to be acting like animals.
    Let me ask u a simple question. Trump chastised Cruz in the Republican debates about being owned by Goldman Sachs. He did the same to Hillary. Now he goes ahead and puts guys from Goldman Sachs basically in charge of our economy. Does this bother u at all or could Trump just about do anything he wants and it doesn't offend u?

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Let me ask u a simple question. Trump chastised Cruz in the Republican debates about being owned by Goldman Sachs. He did the same to Hillary. Now he goes ahead and puts guys from Goldman Sachs basically in charge of our economy. Does this bother u at all or could Trump just about do anything he wants and it doesn't offend u?
    There's basically nothing that Trump could say that would bother the Trumbots. It really doesn't matter for them.

Kermit

What the fukk does any of that have to do with the amount of Republican Trump supporters that showed up in a 90% Democratic city?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I was a HUGE Trump basher. BUT, he won and it is time to move on. I am fully behind him and only want him to succeed. If he doesn't succeed that hurts you and me. If he does well, we all do well. I'm praying for him that he does what is best for the country. It is not an easy job especially as he has so many detractors. I will not be one of them and I think we all should rally behind him. I questioned his tax returns in the past but we are beyond that now. Why would I want his returns to come out with something negative now? Too late for that. I do not want the presidency to be a stain on our democracy. I do not want him to be impeached or caught in something scandalous. It does not help any of us. Let's give him a chance and stop bashing him because he is our own.

Kermit

Did any Obama supporters that wanted to attend his inaugurations have to deal with this?

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I was a HUGE Trump basher. BUT, he won and it is time to move on. I am fully behind him and only want him to succeed. If he doesn't succeed that hurts you and me. If he does well, we all do well. I'm praying for him that he does what is best for the country. It is not an easy job especially as he has so many detractors. I will not be one of them and I think we all should rally behind him. I questioned his tax returns in the past but we are beyond that now. Why would I want his returns to come out with something negative now? Too late for that. I do not want the presidency to be a stain on our democracy. I do not want him to be impeached or caught in something scandalous. It does not help any of us. Let's give him a chance and stop bashing him because he is our own.
    It's not a matter of bashing. But holding him and his team accountable to facts is worthwhile, don't you think?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    It's not a matter of bashing. But holding him and his team accountable to facts is worthwhile, don't you think?
    I think it's bashing because Trump hasn't even had one day on the job yet but he's receiving all this back lash already..

Judge the man after a year in office should be the norm IMO for any President.. Give him a chance.. Support your new president in the beginning, if he focks up then blast away and I'll probably join in with ya D2....

That's my thinking anyways.. It's civilized rational thinking and not based on emotions, fears and or radical prejudging like all the anti Trump protestors are projecting in the last few days...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Lol, with this meme nothing more needs to be said. ...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I think it's bashing because Trump hasn't even had one day on the job yet but he's receiving all this back lash already..
    Judge the man after a year in office should be the norm IMO for any President.. Give him a chance.. Support your new president in the beginning, if he focks up then blast away and I'll probably join in with ya D2....
    That's my thinking anyways.. It's civilized rational thinking and not based on emotions, fears and or radical prejudging like all the anti Trump protestors are projecting in the last few days...
    Exactly. Let him at least get in the door. Give him a chance. I don't think he can fukk up anymore than other presidents. The POTUS does not have that much power in the first place. One man cannot screw up a democracy. Our constitution is sound and strong and it has worked for 200 years. We need to stand behind him and encourage him to succeed. Knocking him down and in-fighting does not help. One thing I know about Trump as in all our previous Presidents. They all love this country and were willing to put their lives on the line for it. I'm all in. I'm a team player so I must be in on the Trump train now. We all need to. Even the ones that were vehemently opposed to him. We all do not have to agree on every single issue for us to be successful as a country.

Mac4Lyfe

I think we are beyond that now. You and I tried hard to tell others about our concerns, especially in this forum and the way he ran his campaign. I didn't want him to win but I didn't want Hillary to win either. That ship has sailed, the people have spoken. We now must get behind him and let Congress hold him accountable. I don't have time to nor energy to put him to task. I must put my full faith in our democracy that he will do the right thing. If he doesn't, so what... it will all work out in the end. I never worry about any decision politicians make. Some decisions work, some do not work but I always have a plan for me and my family. We'll be okay. This is a great country that will always be great.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Exactly. Let him at least get in the door. Give him a chance. I don't think he can fukk up anymore than other presidents. The POTUS does not have that much power in the first place. One man cannot screw up a democracy. Our constitution is sound and strong and it has worked for 200 years. We need to stand behind him and encourage him to succeed. Knocking him down and in-fighting does not help. One thing I know about Trump as in all our previous Presidents. They all love this country and were willing to put their lives on the line for it. I'm all in. I'm a team player so I must be in on the Trump train now. We all need to. Even the ones that were vehemently opposed to him. We all do not have to agree on every single issue for us to be successful as a country.
    There is nothing anti-American about a loyal opposition. And the free press has never been more critical. We need them now more than ever. They have an almost impossible job to do but do it they must.

But one man can destroy a democracy when that one man controls the nuclear codes. I am not saying he's gonna get us all killed. But I'm also not convinced he won't.

Mac4Lyfe

There is nothing anti-American about a loyal opposition. And the free press has never been more critical. We need them now more than ever. They have an almost impossible job to do but do it they must.
    But one man can destroy a democracy when that one man controls the nuclear codes. I am not saying he's gonna get us all killed. But I'm also not convinced he won't.
    I am all for peaceful protests and we should not be blind sheep that are afraid to oppose the establishment. But, at least get behind the man first. It's like if you and I were selected to coach a team. You are the head coach and I'm the assistant. I may not agree with your philosophy, I may even have a better way BUT you are the head coach. I must put aside my interest for the interest of the team and not try to tear the HC down. I have to get behind him. It's a tough pill to swallow but if I have the best interest of the team, I must.

We the people gave him the nuclear codes just like we gave Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr, Reagan... etc., etc., etc. We must have faith in our democracy. Our missiles are pointed at one country and one country only anyway.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ No Country is using Nukes. That would destroy the world economy and damage our atmosphere for a very long time.. That would bring all world powers against you.... China, Russia and Korea will never launch either..

Forget about the Nukes.. No Nuclear powered Country will ever launch, especially not Trump unless we got Nuked first..

The only one to use nukes would be radical Islamic groups because they don't care about the aftermath..

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

I think we are beyond that now. You and I tried hard to tell others about our concerns, especially in this forum and the way he ran his campaign. I didn't want him to win but I didn't want Hillary to win either. That ship has sailed, the people have spoken. We now must get behind him and let Congress hold him accountable. I don't have time to nor energy to put him to task. I must put my full faith in our democracy that he will do the right thing. If he doesn't, so what... it will all work out in the end. I never worry about any decision politicians make. Some decisions work, some do not work but I always have a plan for me and my family. We'll be okay. This is a great country that will always be great.
    Putting faith in a Republican controlled Congress to hold him accountable? Ha! Have faith that he will do the right thing? Has this DB ever shown that he will do anything other than what feeds his ego and makes him feel like he is a tough guy? "So what, doesn't matter, will work out in the end." "I only have plans and concerns about myself and my family." This is the type of american absolute individualism that that leads to electing economical, narcissistic dbags that favor a murderous, tyrannical, authoritarian, war criminal Russian over a decent, honest American like President Obama. Get your backward reactionary ignorant heads out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ No Country is using Nukes. That would destroy the world economy and damage our atmosphere for a very long time.. That would bring all world powers against you.... China, Russia and Korea will never launch either..

Forget about the Nukes.. No Nuclear powered Country will ever launch, especially not Trump unless we got Nuked first..

The only one to use nukes would be radical Islamic groups because they don't care about the aftermath..
    Especially not trump? Yes, maybe compared to nihilist terrorists or Kim Jong Un yes, he is less likely to use nukes. Other than that, I have to believe he is close to the top of most likely to throw a stupid hissy fit and launch a nuke list among the nuclear powers.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Greatest news to come out of the post inauguration weekend...prosecutors will be charging the protesters arrested in DC who damaged property and attacked police with the felony statute!

Sending message bigly now that these aren't the Eric Holder and Obama years where you get violent and set fires and get arrested and charged with misdemeanor littering or disturbing the peace and set free to go do it the following weekend. Take notice democrats....make your signs....wear your hoodies with faces covered and yell all you want but there will be no more stupidity stood for!

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Greatest new will be tomorrow when they sue to get his tax records. It will have to be the hotels that do it because they have to have skin in the game.

rkelly110

Words to live by, if you don't want people to treat you like an ass, don't be one.

Trump right out of the box showed how much of an ass he is. People are treating him like one? Go figure!

I'll toot his horn every time he keeps those Repubs in line, other than that, the more he acts like an ass,
    I'll treat him like one.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Kelly wore his pussy hat this weekend just like he does every day of his life.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Greatest new will be tomorrow when they sue to get his tax records. It will have to be the hotels that do it because they have to have skin in the game.
    Trump a master litigatior ...motions and delays will keep it tied up in court longer than it took Obama to release his college transcripts.....oh wait.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post

longer than it took Obama to release his college transcripts.....oh wait.

Foreign Exchange Student

First ... 1718192021 Last