1. #1
    SmartMoney24
    SmartMoney24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-17
    Posts: 6
    Betpoints: 114

    Doc's Sports $3,000 all-inclusive

    So I thought about trying to get every play that every handicapper releases at Doc's Sports, only playing the plays rated 5.0, which I believe hit at the golden marker of %60. I emailed them and they do have such a package that costs $3,000 per month. Wondering if anybody has done this, heard of this or had any thoughts on this. Besides 11th hour sports, Doc's, to me, has always operated with integrity and transparency and that's while I feel confident about giving this a try, but would love to hear any thoughts.

  2. #2
    blowjoe2020
    blowjoe2020's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-15
    Posts: 402

    LOL $3000 per month to give you picks on sports? And you'd "hope" they went 60%? There is no way I'd believe

    you, or anybody else would do that!

  3. #3
    SmartMoney24
    SmartMoney24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-17
    Posts: 6
    Betpoints: 114

    Well, I wouldn't "hope" they went %60, I've followed them and have purchased subscriptions for years and have found them to be very consistent, that's what I'm basing this on.

  4. #4
    Waterstpub87
    Life-Style Arbitrage
    Waterstpub87's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-10-09
    Posts: 3,990
    Betpoints: 3523

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartMoney24 View Post
    Well, I wouldn't "hope" they went %60, I've followed them and have purchased subscriptions for years and have found them to be very consistent, that's what I'm basing this on.
    You are foolish to ever pay a tout. Nobody is winning 60% against 50/50 lines over 10,000+ plays.

  5. #5
    HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-13-08
    Posts: 5,487
    Betpoints: 241

    A tout either has....

    a) independently verified records

    or

    b) they're scam-artist coinflippers, making up any record they like.

  6. #6
    moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-16
    Posts: 939
    Betpoints: 228

    I can hit 63%+ at least for you.

  7. #7
    RetiredinPunta
    RetiredinPunta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-30-16
    Posts: 262
    Betpoints: 77

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartMoney24 View Post
    So I thought about trying to get every play that every handicapper releases at Doc's Sports, only playing the plays rated 5.0, which I believe hit at the golden marker of %60. I emailed them and they do have such a package that costs $3,000 per month. Wondering if anybody has done this, heard of this or had any thoughts on this. Besides 11th hour sports, Doc's, to me, has always operated with integrity and transparency and that's while I feel confident about giving this a try, but would love to hear any thoughts.
    Doc sports is one the biggest losing services out there. Fading all their 5 unit or higher plays are golden. Few years back someone posted their hacked affliate account details and they made over 25K from one book that they tout in one month alone. This means all their clients are losing their ass off because books pay commission based on net loss from players. That is just one ofthe books!

    And why pay 3k when you can get all their plays in the service play section of many big sports forums.

  8. #8
    Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-09-08
    Posts: 2,900
    Betpoints: 407

    If they could hit 60% they wouldn't sell those picks until they bet so much money and moved the market their would be no value left. it would be much more profitable for anyone who could hit 60% to bet rather than sell those picks. And nobody can hit 60% long term.
    Also how much do you plan to bet per pick to make up for the $3,000 monthly extra "juice" in order to turn a profit?
    Put a lot of thought into it, it's not that easy to make money in sports, otherwise books would have a hard time making money

  9. #9
    SmartMoney24
    SmartMoney24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-17
    Posts: 6
    Betpoints: 114

    Thanks everyone for your input and valid points that were made. I've decide I'm going to give it a shot, I've fallen hard before but learn every time and have built up a good bankroll. I will track and spreadsheet my results and let everyone know how it goes.

  10. #10
    Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-10
    Posts: 3,493
    Betpoints: 16875

    No don't do it!!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SnakesPicks

  11. #11
    blowjoe2020
    blowjoe2020's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-15
    Posts: 402

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartMoney24 View Post
    Thanks everyone for your input and valid points that were made. I've decide I'm going to give it a shot, I've fallen hard before but learn every time and have built up a good bankroll. I will track and spreadsheet my results and let everyone know how it goes.

    You aren't serious or you have been paid by Doc's to come on here and post this. But nobody on here will fall for it!


    LOL I don't know how old you are, but the last time I paid for someone else to tell me who to bet in a sporting event,

    I was 19 years old!

    Then my twin brother had the same service and they gave us opposite sides on their 5 star pick! LOL

    But hey, At least one of us was going to call them up and say "You guys are GREAT!"

  12. #12
    Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-09
    Posts: 3,820
    Betpoints: 6000

    First post is touting a 3k service. GTFO.


    Can we ban this joker?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  13. #13
    blowjoe2020
    blowjoe2020's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-15
    Posts: 402

    Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    First post is touting a 3k service. GTFO.


    Can we ban this joker?






    LOL Obviously this joker has never seen the fliers or E-mails where they send out 5 star picks on both sides

    of a game to thousands of people.

    Like on this past NCAA Champ- game they'd have two E-mailings: "TAKE ALABAMA 5 STAR" and

    "TAKE CLEMSON 5 STAR!"

    And then they hope that the half of the people who got the winner will call them up and buy picks! UGH

  14. #14
    blowjoe2020
    blowjoe2020's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-15
    Posts: 402

    And what if this service (or any other service) had told you to take Clemson +200 on the money line?

    You were losing the whole game and then won with 1 second left!! Would you really think the people were

    "good" and they could "pick games"? LOL I guess you'd tell them:

    "Hey guys, thanks for that pick telling me to take Clemson on the money line! It was well worth the money I

    paid you!" LOL
    Points Awarded:

    philasmoke27 gave blowjoe2020 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MikeTizzy

  15. #15
    philasmoke27
    Update your status
    philasmoke27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-18-13
    Posts: 189
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    If they could hit 60% they wouldn't sell those picks until they bet so much money and moved the market their would be no value left. it would be much more profitable for anyone who could hit 60% to bet rather than sell those picks. And nobody can hit 60% long term.
    Also how much do you plan to bet per pick to make up for the $3,000 monthly extra "juice" in order to turn a profit?
    Put a lot of thought into it, it's not that easy to make money in sports, otherwise books would have a hard time making money
    great point

  16. #16
    philasmoke27
    Update your status
    philasmoke27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-18-13
    Posts: 189
    Betpoints: 30

    [QUOTE=blowjoe2020;26715944]And what if this service (or any other service) had told you to take Clemson +200 on the money line?

    You were losing the whole game and then won with 1 second left!! Would you really think the people were

    "good" and they could "pick games"? LOL I guess you'd tell them:

    "Hey guys, thanks for that pick telling me to take Clemson on the money line! It was well worth the money I

    paid you!" LOL
    great point some of these bet an they don't even know how to they throw money away

  17. #17
    blowjoe2020
    blowjoe2020's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-15
    Posts: 402

    LOL It certainly is throwing money away to pay someone to tell you who to pick in a sporting event involving

    20-30 year old human beings!

    Why doesn't he also pay someone to sit beside him at the blackjack table and tell him to hit or stick! LOL

    "Oooh, you told me to hit my 14 and I got a 7!!! Here's an extra $100 tip." LOL

  18. #18
    Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines
    Cookie Monster's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-05-08
    Posts: 2,249
    Betpoints: 11775

    I recommend a very interesting article to understand how the tout industry works. Mostly tampering with records, having many cappers/pick types to promote the one which is "hot" and having commissions on sportsbooks where their clients lose their money. Article is about pregame.com, but all touts work the same way.

    http://deadspin.com/how-america-s-fa...a-s-1782438574

  19. #19
    juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-15
    Posts: 6,809
    Betpoints: 928

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartMoney24 View Post
    Thanks everyone for your input and valid points that were made. I've decide I'm going to give it a shot, I've fallen hard before but learn every time and have built up a good bankroll. I will track and spreadsheet my results and let everyone know how it goes.
    Based on the feedback you got here in this thread that definitely seems like the right move. Good luck.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred, and Glitch

  20. #20
    Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-09
    Posts: 3,820
    Betpoints: 6000

    Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Based on the feedback you got here in this thread that definitely seems like the right move. Good luck.
    Haha I thought the same. Basically every reply laughed at him when he asked for opinions. Then randomly replies he's giving it a shot...

    If this isn't the work of a shill, I don't know what is.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  21. #21
    HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-13-08
    Posts: 5,487
    Betpoints: 241

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    I recommend a very interesting article to understand how the tout industry works. Mostly tampering with records, having many cappers/pick types to promote the one which is "hot" and having commissions on sportsbooks where their clients lose their money. Article is about pregame.com, but all touts work the same way.

    http://deadspin.com/how-america-s-fa...a-s-1782438574
    Yep, good to see someone trying to put the boot in. The entire tout industry is full of scammers.

  22. #22
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 27,627
    Betpoints: 84

    You'd pay someone 3k a month for 60% success rate on sports wagers?

    Has zero value unless you truly wager 1k a game and grab a reduced juice book at -105

    And you better hope they hit that 60% clip.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  23. #23
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 27,627
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    I recommend a very interesting article to understand how the tout industry works. Mostly tampering with records, having many cappers/pick types to promote the one which is "hot" and having commissions on sportsbooks where their clients lose their money. Article is about pregame.com, but all touts work the same way.

    http://deadspin.com/how-america-s-fa...a-s-1782438574
    Interesting read Cookie. The business side to this is that.... someone is always turning the legal age of gambling every single year. Just like people who own night clubs (dancers).... a new girl is always turning 18... a fresh face. That's why this industry will always succeed with touting. You could be a broke dik fuk... and gamble 5-7 years of your life. Where as... someone just turned 21 and is excited about the dream of hitting it BIG.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  24. #24
    triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-14
    Posts: 1,524
    Betpoints: 84

    never doubt the stupidity of humans, they can do really dumb things..ironic dudes handle is smartmoney

  25. #25
    SnakesPicks
    Dazed and confused.
    SnakesPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-13
    Posts: 685

    lol @ Triple Crown. You CAN'T make this shit up! 3k for Doc's picks??!! Hell! He is the one always saying don't worry, "we will get it ALL back, and MORE!" LMAO!

  26. #26
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,734
    Betpoints: 1144

    DOC is a fraud

    they all are

    looking for a few suckers

  27. #27
    Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-09
    Posts: 3,820
    Betpoints: 6000

    In an unexpected twist, this shill has never posted in any other thread on SBR and has also disappeared from his own thread.

    Stay tuned to see next week's new shill.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  28. #28
    v0id125
    v0id125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-16-17
    Posts: 118
    Betpoints: 1072

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    DOC is a fraud

    they all are

    looking for a few suckers
    Straight up.

  29. #29
    gdon44
    gdon44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-10-16
    Posts: 61
    Betpoints: 4458

    Quote Originally Posted by blowjoe2020 View Post
    LOL It certainly is throwing money away to pay someone to tell you who to pick in a sporting event involving

    20-30 year old human beings!

    Why doesn't he also pay someone to sit beside him at the blackjack table and tell him to hit or stick! LOL

    "Oooh, you told me to hit my 14 and I got a 7!!! Here's an extra $100 tip." LOL
    LOL. I deal blackjack. I've seen this happen. I never underestimate the power of the stupid.

  30. #30
    SmartMoney24
    SmartMoney24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-17
    Posts: 6
    Betpoints: 114

    No, I have not disappeared and I am not a shill. I'm waiting to cash out $5,000 from a book and roll that into another book getting a %200 $10,000 bonus via bitcoin with 18xrollover. Doc's is not a fraud, I've been with them for years. A $15,000 bankroll hitting at %60, which I have followed and tracked for years, will make money. I will be keeping track of every single bet with a software and letting everyone know how it goes. I invest in sportsbetting, I don't gamble.
    Last edited by SmartMoney24; 01-29-17 at 06:47 PM.

  31. #31
    Waterstpub87
    Life-Style Arbitrage
    Waterstpub87's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-10-09
    Posts: 3,990
    Betpoints: 3523

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartMoney24 View Post
    No, I have not disappeared and I am not a shill. I'm waiting to cash out $5,000 from a book and roll that into another book getting a %200 $10,000 bonus via bitcoin with 18xrollover. Doc's is not a fraud, I've been with them for years. A $15,000 bankroll hitting at %60, which I have followed and tracked for years, will make money. I will be keeping track of every single bet with a software and letting everyone know how it goes. I invest in sportsbetting, I don't gamble.
    Sounds good man. Let me know if you want to reinvest your gambling winnings, I got great beachfront real estate investments in Kansas, swampland in Florida or perhaps you want a piece of the Brooklyn Bridge?

  32. #32
    SnakesPicks
    Dazed and confused.
    SnakesPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-13
    Posts: 685

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartMoney24 View Post
    No, I have not disappeared and I am not a shill. I'm waiting to cash out $5,000 from a book and roll that into another book getting a %200 $10,000 bonus via bitcoin with 18xrollover. Doc's is not a fraud, I've been with them for years. A $15,000 bankroll hitting at %60, which I have followed and tracked for years, will make money. I will be keeping track of every single bet with a software and letting everyone know how it goes. I invest in sportsbetting, I don't gamble.
    Dude, you said you were up a nice chunk, I assume making your own picks. Why not stick with what is working? Fuking 3k a month? Get outta here with that shit!

  33. #33
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 29,179

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    Sounds good man. Let me know if you want to reinvest your gambling winnings, I got great beachfront real estate investments in Kansas, swampland in Florida or perhaps you want a piece of the Brooklyn Bridge?
    Is the Florida one anywhere near the Skunk Ape? Always been interested in that.

  34. #34
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 27,627
    Betpoints: 84

    Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post

    Haha I thought the same. Basically every reply laughed at him when he asked for opinions. Then randomly replies he's giving it a shot...

    If this isn't the work of a shill, I don't know what is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    In an unexpected twist, this shill has never posted in any other thread on SBR and has also disappeared from his own thread.

    Stay tuned to see next week's new shill.
    I didn't even put two and two together. Nice work Slanina.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  35. #35
    Smartmoney87
    Smartmoney87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-15-16
    Posts: 80
    Betpoints: 387

    get off my dick

    Smartmoney's my handle get off my dick. Call yourself what you are Fakemoney24 you dumb ************

12 Last
Top