Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    I'm a big time Cowboys homer. Not gonna lie. That doesn't change the fact that the Cowboys had some horrible calls go against them that gave GB points or took points away from them. GB had some bad calls/no calls against them as well, but not that directly impacted the end result like the ones against the Cowboys did.

The Boys did make some mistakes that stopped them from overcoming the bad calls, so I'm not putting the loss squarely on the refs shoulders. The stupid play call on 2nd and 2 that ended up as an interception comes to mind.
    Oh yeah, there was a blatant hold on the 35 pass at the end of the game that didn't get called. Irving got pulled to the ground by the Packers player. Smh

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Settle down skip. How do you know that the defensive holding calls the Cowboys got away with didn't impact the game. Packers had to punt instead of first down. Seems like it impacted the game.
    I know because I watched the game.

Each one of those bad calls/no calls directly led to points for GB or took points away from the Cowboys. The no call on the Cowboys wasn't nearly as huge in the scheme of the game as the ones that went against them.

Anyway, it is what it is. The worst of the officials obviously had a man crush on Aaron Rodgers as evident by his giggling at him like a school girl all game and patting him on the ass from time to time.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    I know because I watched the game.

Each one of those bad calls/no calls directly led to points for GB or took points away from the Cowboys. The no call on the Cowboys wasn't nearly as huge in the scheme of the game as the ones that went against them.

Anyway, it is what it is. The worst of the officials obviously had a man crush on Aaron Rodgers as evident by his giggling at him like a school girl all game and patting him on the ass from time to time.
    Let it go skip, let it go.

First ... 15161718