chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

First week of trump

Trump and Putin make a pact. Putin agrees to leave Ukraine if they can keep Crimea. Trump takes the sanctions off. Putin makes a shit load of money.All the Trump supporters says who can make a better deal then our god TRUMPSTER!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Can we get a Liberal tears forum? Please.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Can we get a Liberal tears forum? Please.
    Seriously fukin annoying already

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

Solid assessment, Chico.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Chico...you lead a sad life man....

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Chicos a sick fella let him have his keyboard, it's mightier than the sword.

*it isn't but let's pretend.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Sucks even more on mobile. I'm trying to win money. I get PT, it's just bullshitting but damn. It is getting old when half the page is about Trump. I'm a supporter, but find nothing of worth here anymore.

I really have to fckin open up shithole covers for some insight these days. And don't say go to the sub-forums. They suck too. Just threads from posters throughout their year. No posts about individual games, ever. Should be a thread about damn near every game, especially the Playoffs, and it's barren.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Sucks even more on mobile. I'm trying to win money. I get PT, it's just bullshitting but damn. It is getting old when half the page is about Trump. I'm a supporter, but find nothing of worth here anymore.

I really have to fckin open up shithole covers for some insight these days. And don't say go to the sub-forums. They suck too. Just threads from posters throughout their year. No posts about individual games, ever. Should be a thread about damn near every game, especially the Playoffs, and it's barren.
    Then gtfo.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    you were crying for the last 8 years homie... it was very annoying

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Then gtfo.
    I was gone for along time. Came back, had my fun. No one good left around here. Dance on down to your new job, Stealther. Hope it allows you to afford some better booze, and eat food.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

I was gone for along time. Came back, had my fun. No one good left around here. Dance on down to your new job, Stealther. Hope it allows you to afford some better booze, and eat food.
    Great, now gtfo.

Cuse0323

Great, now gtfo.
    Sorry to hurt your feelings about your new "job."

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7905

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

I'm trying "Cuse". I think the same thing. Too much politics on a sports betting site when we could a get together and share info. I have shared info on a few games but it's crickets for the most part. The only threads that seem to get attention are the ones that people are yelling at each other.

The election is over people. Donald Trump is our President. There isn't anything, anyone is going to do about it until his 4 years are up. Now chill out and let's become one nation again, not all this hate and divide. We will be fine.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Chico...you lead a sad life man....
    No liberal leads anything

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7905

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Sorry to hurt your feelings about your new "job."

Not really, it's just funny when people complain against what fits your narrative you complain that it's tiresome. However, when the complaints agree with you, it's not a big deal.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    I'm trying "Cuse". I think the same thing. Too much politics on a sports betting site when we could a get together and share info. I have shared info on a few games but it's crickets for the most part. The only threads that seem to get attention are the ones that people are yelling at each other.

The election is over people. Donald Trump is our President. There isn't anything, anyone is going to do about it until his 4 years are up. Now chill out and let's become one nation again, not all this hate and divide. We will be fine.
    Exactly. I'd love to talk the NFL Playoffs, or the 2nd half of Utah/Detroit. Not a thread to be found on the latter, and barely a thing on the former. It is what it is.

People need to get the fck over it. Trump isn't :insert word here: like everyone thinks.

Those people against him are the dividers. Not his supporters, or all them damn white males. The USA is done. I guess I'll hope for my white privilege check, as I struggle like anyone else.

Cuse0323

Not really, it's just funny when people complain against what fits your narrative you complain that it's tiresome. However, when the complaints agree with you, it's not a big deal.
    I don't have a narrative. I'm sick of the division. If Hillary won, then great. I would be supporting her, not hoping for failure, or trying to undermine her policies.

But, Liberals are supposed to be peaceful. Yet, all I see is bullshit. I may be wrong, but where were those firms against Obama?

RangeFinder

Exactly. I'd love to talk the NFL Playoffs, or the 2nd half of Utah/Detroit. Not a thread to be found on the latter, and barely a thing on the former. It is what it is.

People need to get the fck over it. Trump isn't :insert word here: like everyone thinks.

Those people against him are the dividers. Not his supporters, or all them damn white males. The USA is done. I guess I'll hope for my white privilege check, as I struggle like anyone else.
    Here we go. I think Detroit gets gassed in the 4th quarter because of lack of depth from the injuries they suffered the past week. Not sure what the number is but giving up a basket should be an easy cover. I'd bet easy though, anything can happen in that short of time.

How's that?

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

I don't have a narrative. I'm sick of the division. If Hillary won, then great. I would be supporting her, not hoping for failure, or trying to undermine her policies.

But, Liberals are supposed to be peaceful. Yet, all I see is bullshit. I may be wrong, but where were those firms against Obama?
    Thats a joke yes? Obama didn't spew hatred rhetoric. He did have a firm against him. It was called Mitch McConnell and the republicans. He's quoted as saying he would utilize all congressional power to roadblock Obama. Google is your friend. Unless google is libtard, then its fake news.

Im sure you were up in arms when the complaints against Obama flooded sbr. Newsflash, this isn't new. You just didn't have quarrel.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Sorry for jacking your thread, Chico. We harbor a lot of dumbasses here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Here we go. I think Detroit gets gassed in the 4th quarter because of lack of depth from the injuries they suffered the past week. Not sure what the number is but giving up a basket should be an easy cover. I'd bet easy though, anything can happen in that short of time.

How's that?
    Great? 4 minutes in. Is it some travesty to hope a gambling forum talks more about gambling? I'll exit. Enjoy your talks. My favorite thing in life is the premise that anyone can change someone's mind.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    you were crying for the last 8 years homie... it was very annoying
    I never cried I voted for Obama first term second Gary Johnson....I don't see the point in crying about it now the vote is over

RangeFinder

Great? 4 minutes in. Is it some travesty to hope a gambling forum talks more about gambling? I'll exit. Enjoy your talks. My favorite thing in life is the premise that anyone can change someone's mind.
    There's still time.

Cuse0323

Thats a joke yes? Obama didn't spew hatred rhetoric. He did have a firm against him. It was called Mitch McConnell and the republicans. He's quoted as saying he would utilize all congressional power to roadblock Obama. Google is your friend. Unless google is libtard, then its fake news.

Im sure you were up in arms when the complaints against Obama flooded sbr. Newsflash, this isn't new. You just didn't have quarrel.
    He just spread division, and used executive order to circumvent Congress. As he just did again with Cuba, etc. But, fck all that.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

He just spread division, and used executive order to circumvent Congress. As he just did again with Cuba. But, fck all that.
    If someone railroaded you at every turn, unilaterally decided to halt you at every juncture, no matter what the consequences were, what would you do?

gasp, you're a human being!

Cuse0323

If someone railroaded you at every turn, unilaterally decided to halt you at every juncture, no matter what the consequences were, what would you do?

gasp, you're a human being!
    Not shove Obamacare down the citizens throat. Maybe not add more to the debt than all previous Presidents combined among others. His best friend was his pen. He didn't even go through Congress half the damn time, so fck the bullshit. They would have worked with him, if he ever listened.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Trump and Putin make a pact. Putin agrees to leave Ukraine if they can keep Crimea. Trump takes the sanctions off. Putin makes a shit load of money.All the Trump supporters says who can make a better deal then our god TRUMPSTER!

Wonder who was president when Putin ran over Crimea, Ukraine and Syria? At least the days of cowering US leadership is over.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Putin agrees to leave Ukraine if they can keep Crimea.
    i thought Crimea was already ours...I was just there a few months ago visiting friends

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Cuser, what's your ceiling of education?

thanks, you don't have to answer. It's obvious.

Not saying it's absolute, but there's a pattern for a reason.

Enjoy your lower middle class lifestyle delivering packages. Hopefully the silver spooned billionaire will make your life better. I wouldn't hold my breath. Knowing your type, you probably will.

Cheers.

Cuse0323

Shit, lower middle class would be nice. If anyone should roll with the Libs, it should be me. I'm uneducated, and broke. If being uneducated means not having a piece of paper, framed on the wall, then that's me.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Good stuff. Uneducated drunks who hold non skilled positions will flourish with a trump presidency.

Hold your breath, for the good of humanity please hold your breath.

Cuse0323

Who said my drunk ass even works?

I could show you the two Ivy league degrees framed 'round here, but they wouldn't be mine. Yet, my IQ has always been higher than the individual who worked for those pieces of paper.

Typical Liberal, SB. Enjoy your new job. I wish you the best. Too easy to push buttons of those on the left.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

I may have underestimated you. But then I remember those cries for help.

Good luck. Trumps got you, my friend.

12 Last