lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Is Russia a democracy?

Just curious. Putin is in power and has been for ages. When is the next election?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

This is who trump and his inbreds look up to?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

If it was Obama sucking Putins dikk... everyone would call him a traitor and a pussy.... damn these inbreds are easily brainwashed
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave King Mayan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

CWD gave King Mayan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

fecgp40 gave King Mayan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jtoler gave King Mayan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CWD, DwightShrute, jtoler, PittsburghPlayer, and MadTiger

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Just curious. Putin is in power and has been for ages. When is the next election?
    Ask Russian Rocket...

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

sbr embarrassment

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

you cant make this shit up

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    If it was Obama sucking Putins dikk... everyone would call him a traitor and a pussy.... damn these inbreds are easily brainwashed
    Obama doesn't have to sukk anyone's dikk for people on both sides of the globe to call him pussy though

Last edited by Russian Rocket; 01-10-17 at 11:27 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    next election is in 2018 LB

you're right Putin has been around for a long time...he did have a short 4-year break though between 08-12 to let Medvedev rule Russia under his watch

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Obama doesn't have to sukk anyone's dikk for people on both sides of the globe to call him pussy though

and yet Obama doesn't sukk anyone's dikk unlike Putin and trump

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

he is the laughing stock of the world

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Putin sukks dikk? That's something new. Who's dikk does he sukk?

See Mayan, the problem is that you're just mad at Trump for winning the election. You went to the polls in November, thinking that Hillary was a lock of the century only to find out that a good chunk of Americans didn't want to continue to live under the same tired Obama's policies and lies.

For over a year you were fed by the media this fabricated story about Putin and Trump being in cahoots...yet to this day none of us have seen any proof of them being somehow involved with one another.

Mainstream media dropped a big bucket of lies on you homie and you swallowed every single drop from that bucket.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Putin sukks dikk? That's something new. Who's dikk does he sukk?

See Mayan, the problem is that you're just mad at Trump for winning the election. You went to the polls in November, thinking that Hillary was a lock of the century only to find out that a good chunk of Americans didn't want to continue to live under the same tired Obama's policies and lies.

For over a year you were fed by the media this fabricated story about Putin and Trump being in cahoots...yet to this day none of us have seen any proof of them being somehow involved with one another.

Mainstream media dropped a big bucket of lies on you homie and you swallowed every single drop from that bucket.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

mainstream media???

I think you got me fukked up Russian...

I know Putin is a dictator that got punked by Obama.... and I know trump is his bitch....

And I think you're the one mad here... I could care less who's president... I live in California, Old Mexico.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

mainstream media???

I know Putin is a dictator that got punked by Obama.... and I know trump is his bitch....

And I think you're the one mad here... I could care less who's president... I live in California, Old Mexico.
    obama punked putin? when???? oh my fukk this is either full retardation or a good troll

barry plays fukkin shuffleboard while putin plays chess

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

mainstream media???

Why would I be mad?

I'm not mad at all...in fact I flew to Cali from Moscow in Nov. just so I can vote for Trump. And I did that with a big ass smile on my face.

You call Putin a dictator, yet he allows me to pull these kind of intercontinental maneuvers without asking a single question.

Maybe he's not as bad as you've been brainwashed to believe he is?

PS: It's actually bad that you say that you live in Cali and you don't care who the president is...even I, who spends very little time in US, care who the POTUS is.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    obama punked putin? when???? oh my fukk this is either full retardation or a good troll

You see lil kid... I know you don't about the real world still... but usually men with big balls don't go around telling everybody...

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Uneducated America don't know sh1t about the Russians. They are polar opposites of all US interest. In Vietnam they supplied the NVA with weaponry that was directly responsible for killing thousands of US Troops. This is why we hate these commie A-Hole.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

justin81
    justin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6209

Let me answer with a joke.
    An American is flying on Russian airline flight to Moscow.
    A stewardess comes up to him and asks
    -Would you like to have a lunch?
    -What choices do I have?-asks the American
    -Yes or No-replies the stewardess.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Uneducated America don't know sh1t about the Russians. They are polar opposites of all US interest. In Vietnam they supplied the NVA with weaponry that was directly responsible for killing thousands of US Troops. This is why we hate these commie A-Hole.
    I'm glad you learned your lesson in Vietnam...next time stay home and don't try to attack other countries.

Also remind me again how many innocent people you guys killed, raped and evaporated into thin air over there?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

You see lil kid... I know you don't about the real world still... but usually men with big balls don't go around telling everybody...
    Well when you don't have any, such as barry, you usually act like you don't have any

reference the 2008-2016 US President Barack Obama

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Are you Russian Kidcudi???

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

also - please tell me what constitutes knowing about the real world?

you said you live in "ole mexico" so I'm pretty sure you are lacking a grasp on what the real world is actually like

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Are you Russian Kidcudi???
    no, i just see the world for the way it actually is

crimea, syria, the iran deal... we, the USA, the most powerful county in the world, have looked like huge god damn clowns and it begins with Barry

Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave kidcudi92 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

In what amounts to an 11th hour "gift" by the outgoing Obama administration to Tehran's leadership to keep the country, which on Sunday was involved in yet another shooting incident with a US destroyer, content and compliant with Obama's landmark "Nuclear deal", the AP reported that Iran is to receive a huge shipment of natural uranium from Russia to compensate it for exporting tons of reactor coolant. The move was approved by the outgoing U.S. administration and other governments "seeking to keep Tehran committed to a landmark nuclear pact."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-nuclear-bombs

Mac4Lyfe

Do you know what natural uranium is??? Do you want a physics lesson??? How about a lesson in making special nuclear weapons for bomb manufacturing which I use to do???

Natural uranium can be found anywhere. You can find it in the soil in your backyard. You can find it in the ocean. Canada, Kazakhastan and Australia mine the most Uranium but countries everywhere does. Uranium does not equal bombs. Natural Uranium has very little < 0.7% U235 which is fissionable (nuclear reaction). You can stockpile tons of natural uranium and it would do nothing. Here go to Amazon and buy some... https://www.amazon.com/Images-SI-Ura.../dp/B000796XXM

In order to create a bomb you must be able to separate out the U235. You need to have at least 90% U235 for a bomb. There are only a few countries that can do this effectively (13). The US had technology that could extract U235 to 99.997% purity. No other country had/has that technology. Most countries need U235 at around 7% in order to fuel their nuclear reactors. I know Iran has at least 2 nuclear power plants. Nuclear power plant does not equal bomb because the uranium is very low enrichment like I mentioned above. So, Iran cannot take this Uranium and create a bomb, not even a "dirty bomb". There is no risk for them to operate a nuclear power plant. In fact, we should want more countries to build nuclear power plants in order to combat world pollution. I can go on and on about this subject but I'm getting sleepy.

The media loves to sensationalize. A "gift" by Obama? Haha, we sell them fuel (think like gas for your car) so they can have electricity and now you think we're setting them up to make bombs??? Hilarious.

Maybe you should by natural Uranium off of Amazon and resell it to Iran? It's perfectly legal...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Very democratic

Man you guys do not know much other than losing money

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Very democratic

Man you guys do not know much other than losing money

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

next election is in 2018 LB

you're right Putin has been around for a long time...he did have a short 4-year break though between 08-12 to let Medvedev rule Russia under his watch
    Okay thanks RR for clarification.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Is USA a democracy?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Is USA a democracy?
    No, we are a republic.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

So... neither USA or Russia are democracies

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

The only difference between our democracy and a dictatorship is an extra candidate to vote for

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    So... neither USA or Russia are democracies
    Democracy the people vote on everything. A republic elects people to vote for them. You could say we are both. Because we vote on state things but when we do things federal then it is our legislatures. I would say we are an indirect democracy
    Last edited by chico2663; 01-11-17 at 09:01 AM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    The only difference between our democracy and a dictatorship is an extra candidate to vote for
    a candidate that was pushed to the podium by deception, lies, colluding....and donations from places like Qatar and Saudi Arabia

RetiredinPunta
    RetiredinPunta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

1234 Last