shockey43
    shockey43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3085

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredinPunta View Post
    nfl wants dallas in the finals for ratings.
    Don't usually go with these "conspiracy" angles but there certainly is some truth to this. From a business standpoint, considering ratings have been down, it is in the leagues best interest to have "America's team" reach the Super Bowl. Then again, Brady vs. Rodgers would also spike ratings so you never know

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dallas so healthy

Big edge there

MarcusPaige
    MarcusPaige's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

If some of you are so keen betting based on how teams were playing in the fifth week of the season, maybe you should drop some coin on Minnesota.

GB is on fire and Dak will choke.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Opie fired up

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dallas vs Pats is what NFL wants

breaks all ratings records and betting records

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9566

GB is almost as popular as Dallas, and the NFL would love Brady vs. Rodgers in the Super Bowl.

GB +4 all day. If Dallas rolls, no problem losing the bet.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Plopowitz
    Plopowitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

Whatever Dallas did to GB earlier may be irrelevant if you consider that we are now dealing with Dallas's rookie stars in their first playoff atmosphere. Will that be a factor ??

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Green Bay is a much different team then when they played Dallas during the regular season. Theory of the line to bet the other side doesn't work often. Last night NHL..Nashville vs chic..line indicated to bet nashville..Chicago won easily.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

NFL doesn't care about betting records

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Opie the broke dik non pro's are out in force on this thread

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

funny how everyone is mentioning that the NFL wants/needs Dallas in there for ratings...really??? If that truly is the case, what has happened the last 22 years then?

Dallas has been a great team this year but hard to bet against the hottest team in the NFL playoffs in GB.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

JJ....always make these threads PRO ONLY.

Sifting through the brokedikk non pros whoreshit gets exhausting.

Like I give a fukk what some motherfukker that can't scrounge up a hundy thinks
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY, chico2663, and JassieJames

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

do hope the Cowboys beat GB though....not a fan of GB...terrible town

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

Waiting for input from several key posters before pulling the trigger.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Waiting for input from several key posters before pulling the trigger.
    PACKERS8686 or COWBOYS6565 jaker?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

I will play Dallas -ML only . In my opinion Dallas is good for 3 units !!

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

The fact that this line is 4 and not 3 says all you need to know

You really think vegas going to give Rodgers over a FG after Rodgers streak unless they think Dallas rolls?

Public already eating up Pack

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by shockey43 View Post
    Don't usually go with these "conspiracy" angles but there certainly is some truth to this. From a business standpoint, considering ratings have been down, it is in the leagues best interest to have "America's team" reach the Super Bowl. Then again, Brady vs. Rodgers would also spike ratings so you never know
    yeah, cuz the SUPER BOWL struggles with ratings lol..... why even post???

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9566

GB was big dog last 2 years and covered.

Rodgers +8.5 at Seattle 2 years ago, GB covers easily should have won.

Rodgers +7 at Arizona, covers.

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    The fact that this line is 4 and not 3 says all you need to know

You really think vegas going to give Rodgers over a FG after Rodgers streak unless they think Dallas rolls?

Public already eating up Pack

ferndog
    ferndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1731

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    If Jordy Nelson is OUT... I don't see how GB can even compete?

Them Boyz might beat GB by double digits.
    Gotta agree with this. I think he will miss the game so they need some major magic to pull this off imo. Gonna be hard on the road. Rodgers is great in dome stadiums but he needs as many receivers as possible and with probably his best out gonna be hard.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Here is a little hint for you morons in here. First of all, ANYONE who thinks that the outcome of this game will depend on who the NFL wants to go to the Superbowl for ratings is so full of s**t, they would be transparent if someone beat it out of them, which is what they would deserve. Next, Homers are assholes. Always have been, Always will be. People like Opie who brags about being a pro are so f**king stupid that it amazes me that he is allowed to post in here. Pro status means nothing. That fool loses his arse on a yearly basis.

The bottom line is that there are very few people in here that really knows what they are talking about. I have seen enough Bull S**t in this post to fill a stadium, and very few posts that actually talk about the people who will decide this game. The players and chaches. Pay attention people. Here is what it boils down to. You have a proven solid QB vs a rookie QB. Solid advantage GB. You have a solid defense vs a defense missing a lot of their starting DB's. Solid advantage Dallas. Both teams can run the ball, but Dallas has the advantage there. Green Bay is obviously the better passing team. You have Dallas with home field advantage. You have Green Bay with a HC who has won a Superbowl against the Dallas HC who has a record of 1-1 in the playoffs, and that loss was against Green Bay, but on the road. Those are the facts you must use in determining who to wager on. Everything else is just garbage or figments of your rather vivid imaginations. GL.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Big Daddy lmao

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Here is a little hint for you morons in here. First of all, ANYONE who thinks that the outcome of this game will depend on who the NFL wants to go to the Superbowl for ratings is so full of s**t, they would be transparent if someone beat it out of them, which is what they would deserve. Next, Homers are assholes. Always have been, Always will be. People like Opie who brags about being a pro are so f**king stupid that it amazes me that he is allowed to post in here. Pro status means nothing. That fool loses his arse on a yearly basis.

The bottom line is that there are very few people in here that really knows what they are talking about. I have seen enough Bull S**t in this post to fill a stadium, and very few posts that actually talk about the people who will decide this game. The players and chaches. Pay attention people. Here is what it boils down to. You have a proven solid QB vs a rookie QB. Solid advantage GB. You have a solid defense vs a defense missing a lot of their starting DB's. Solid advantage Dallas. Both teams can run the ball, but Dallas has the advantage there. Green Bay is obviously the better passing team. You have Dallas with home field advantage. You have Green Bay with a HC who has won a Superbowl against the Dallas HC who has a record of 1-1 in the playoffs, and that loss was against Green Bay, but on the road. Those are the facts you must use in determining who to wager on. Everything else is just garbage or figments of your rather vivid imaginations. GL.
    That's a lot of writing to not really say shit. Your posts reeks of someone who desperately wants to seem informed, but in reality is quite ignorant. When you don't have much to say, at least get there quickly. Babbling on like you do about nothing makes you seem like a major insecure asshole who just doesn't get it.

Here...look at my response...."Bigdaddy...you're a dumbfukk."

You see how concise and to the point that is? Try and be more like me.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave opie1988 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

k6mike9
    k6mike9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17360

Rodgers is too hot right now to bet against. Cowboys might win but expect a close game. Definitely better options this weekend!

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    And we just did what you couldnt,beat the Giants.
    Who gives a buck if packers beat Giants. Bottom line Dallas dominated GB at GB earlier this season without Dez Bryant son. Dallas is healthy GB is not. Home field best offensive line in football. Control time of possession one of the best running games in football against a bad green bay defense. Dallas wins kids.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

Nice post

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

GB has too many holes in the secondary and their pass rush can't get there fast enough to take Dak and Dez Bryant and Beasely out of their stuff. Zeke is fresh and ready to go. I don't see GB's defense being able to do anything against Dallas at all. I can't even see Dallas punting more than three times all game. I don't think Dallas can stop Rodgers either in a dome. But if Jordy Nelson is out for this game, I'm taking Dallas for sure. I think Claiborne/Carr can hang with Adams and Orlando Scandrick is a decent slot CB. Byron Jones is also a very good and underrated safety who will take out Jared Cook.

I don't see much to go on if I'm taking GB except Rodgers just has a 5 td 0 int type game. Don't see that happening.

shockey43
    shockey43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3085

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    yeah, cuz the SUPER BOWL struggles with ratings lol..... why even post???
    Little harsh at the end there kingdom. Like I said in the beginning of post I'm not one to be influenced by so called "scripts" I hear about on this forum all too often. I care more about the intangibles of the teams themselves and monitoring line movement. All I'm saying is don't be surprised if Dallas gets a few questionable calls if the team with the superior, more experienced QB (Green Bay and Rodgers) who is playing lights out lately starts to pull away early, for example. Ultimately, these theories don't hold much weight but there are a few calls and no calls made here and there to keep things interesting, particularly during primetime/playoff NFL games that generate the most viewership. The Superbowl doesn't encompass an entire season; NFL ratings have been down overall this year and they are still ultimately a business. When firms begin to lose profits, they will resort to whatever measures necessary to increase them. Who knows what the hell they really want but it's interesting to think about sometimes. Strictly regarding on the field play, I'll take Green Bay with the points here (+4.5): too much momentum right now and despite the injuries this is certainly a winnable game for the Packers against a rookie QB in the playoffs. If the Packers D-line gets pressure on Prescott early and can at least relatively contain Elliot, Rodgers can handle the rest offensively imo.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3598

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Who gives a buck if packers beat Giants. Bottom line Dallas dominated GB at GB earlier this season without Dez Bryant son. Dallas is healthy GB is not. Home field best offensive line in football. Control time of possession one of the best running games in football against a bad green bay defense. Dallas wins kids.
    Who gives a buck eh,bottom line that game was week 5,move on.You can discount that win over the Giants like it was nothing,makes no difference to me.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 01-09-17 at 03:54 PM.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Agreed. They are rating hungry and will take all they can get.. this matchup would bring the most viewers. Someone saying the super bowl doesnt need help with the ratings. No it doesnt need the help, but NFL will sure take the help!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3768

I'm not fading Aaron Rodgers again.

prop only here, no game bet.

dig out a prop.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    And we just did what you couldnt,beat the Giants.
    Yea but ya can't beat Dallas! 225 yards rushing for Dallas!

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Week off huge advantage
    Some day the odds makers will realize this
    and adjust.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

OP take a screenshot of your wagers and put them against my wager sizes

Let's see.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    OP take a screenshot of your wagers and put them against my wager sizes

Let's see.
    I don't acknowledge brokedikks.

Sorry
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First 1234 Last