Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Help! Seven people left for 68K!! Help!

Okay, fellow degenerates, I need you now...

In a pick-two-games survivor pool that started Week 9.

$100 entry... 677 entrants... = 67.7K.

Down to 7
    , and I am one! (shared with two coworkers though, oh well)

Organizer takes 15%, and again I split this with two guys, but: As long we pick two teams that win, I myself am getting no less than $2,740.00. If we are the sole survivor, I'm getting $19,181.00.

So... We have already selected and cannot use:
    Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens, Buffalo Bills, Cincinnati Bengals, Dallas Cowboys, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Kansas City Chiefs, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, New York Giants, Oakland Raiders, Pittsburgh Steelers, Seattle Seahawks, Tennessee Titans

Thus the only reasonable teams we would pick this week are:

Washington ~ Philadelphia ~ Minnesota ~ Tampa Bay ~ Indianapolis ~ Denver

If you are picking two of those teams to win their game for a ton of coin -- and getting ZERO if either loses -- WHICH TWO WOULD YOU GO WITH???

Please take your time, and let me know what you would do!!! Can't tell you how much I appreciate your thoughts, boys. Gonna be a big day tomorrow. Will probably fukkin hurl before it's over.
    Last edited by Capybara; 12-31-16 at 08:38 PM.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13684

indy

indy 100% i would take, philly 100% i would not take. cases can be made for everyone else... im leaning minny now but would think more about it

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

the obvious answer is washington and philly. Giants are locked in so how many starters play full game and how much effort? Eli shouldn't play full game with that line. Dallas in playing backup football as well.from +2 to -5.5?? i can only assume you are leaning this way also?

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Tough choices, Id take Indy and TB.

later

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    indy

indy 100% i would take, philly 100% i would not take. cases can be made for everyone else... im leaning minny now but would think more about it
    Jags defense played their best game all year last week. and the offense had fun for the first time. They are the strongest dog on the board imo

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Washington and Philly

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    the obvious answer is washington and philly. Giants are locked in so how many starters play full game and how much effort? Eli shouldn't play full game with that line. Dallas in playing backup football as well.from +2 to -5.5?? i can only assume you are leaning this way also?
    ^^What he said!^^

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i just want to say good job to even be left

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Indi, Den, Minni and TB are prime for upset. Wash and Phli iffy also since neither is the better team within game being played.
    Good Luck, you're gonna need it.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Like Denver

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Ind and Min are bad teams, don't pick them

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Yup, I would say that's how we're leaning...

We've sort of swayed around throughout the week, from Wash+TB to Wash+Minny to now perhaps Wash+Philly.

But a lot left to analyze and consider until noon tomorrow when picks would need to be in...

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Indi, Den, Minni and TB are prime for upset. Wash and Phli iffy also since neither is the better team within game being played.
    Good Luck, you're gonna need it.
    Ha, you pretty much nailed it with this post!

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    i just want to say good job to even be left
    Thanks, buddy. If only this weren't so damned stressful now, lol. Got to try and remember that it's a fun thing, and it's gambling, so you just do the best you can and then live with the result.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

BOL Capy buddy!

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

I'm one of 22 left in a pool worth $27,700........I was 1 of eight winners last year in the same pool worth almost $39K. Very tough week, I also have Indy, Wash, Minn, T.B, some others but these are the 4 real candidates. I posted this earlier somewhere else:

Below is a CONFIRMED injury list of Dallas's day tomorrow....let's concentrate on the Defense 1st:

These guys are all positively OUT, confirmed by the NFL and Dallas websites, all starters:
    1. Tyrone Crawford DT
    2. Terrell McClain DT
    3. Cedric Thornton DT
    4. DeMarcus Lawrence DE
    5. Justin Durant LB
    6. Morris Claiborne CB
    These guys are Questionable, but have NOT PRACTICED!
    7. Randy Gregory DE
    8. Anthony Brown CB
    These guys were limited in practice.
    9. Sean Lee LB
    10. Jack Crawford DE

So what obviously stands out is how Dallas will front a defensive line without all these guys? Guys who do play will be out of position, and may not have played these positions since college (if ever).

Now on to the Offense:
    1. Terrance Williams WR He missed Thurs practice for a personal matter, full practice on Friday
    2. Tyron Smith T OUT
    3. Ronald Leary G Questionable
    4. Darren McFadden RB Questionable (Sick)

Now the question falls to the QB's, where Prescott is expected to start and play 1-2 series and then sit. Sanchez is expected to play most of the game and Romo will play some, supposedly when Prescott is benched. Early in the week Jerry Jones said Romo would not play, now it appears he'll play maybe a few series too.
    If Phily commits to the run, I don't see how Dallas can win the game with additional game injuries adding to the Dallas player losses. It's Philly's SuperBowl against a hated division rival, they are my team in Surviror as of now.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

I'd go Denver and Washington

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Wash and Indy

sshz

Now, after all that, I think my final pick will be Washington and here's why:

1. Home team with rising line all week. Now at 8 points in some places. Line makers know more than we do!

2. An offense that can score points. Nothing sucks more then getting behind and struggling to catch up. Washington can!

3. Washington has all the motivation in the world- WIN, and play in the playoffs.

4. NYG already in playoffs as 5th seed and played horribly last week. Washington looked great last week AWAY at Chicago.

5. Last 4 games, Washington has average 26 pts per game, NYG have average 15 PPG.

6. Home Crowd will be nuts all game!

7. Last 4 games Washington has played a tougher schedule, #16 by my analysis. NYG had a softer going, ranked #23.

Even though NYG's coach has said otherwise, I'd be surprised if their key players played more then a half or so. Why would you risk injury to your stars a week before playoffs begin? He won't, expect people to sit as the game goes on.

So, it boil's down to this- Washington is going to be sky high in front of the home crowd, against a hated division rival, with a win needed to make the playoffs. NYG has nothing to play for, except personal stat improvement and a Win for the record. Motivation wins the game!

Washington! And Philly as the 2nd team.
    Last edited by sshz; 12-31-16 at 10:04 PM.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

WASHINGTON REDSKINS!........no and's, if's, or but's about it, Capy!...end of story, end of discussion, end of thread!....

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Wash/minn

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

denver + tampa bay ....gl

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    Now, after all that, I think my final pick will be Washington and here's why:

1. Home team with rising line all week. Now at 8 points in some places. Line makers know more than we do!

2. An offense that can score points. Nothing sucks more then getting behind and struggling to catch up. Washington can!

3. Washington has all the motivation in the world- WIN, and play in the playoffs.

4. NYG already in playoffs as 5th seed and played horribly last week. Washington looked great last week AWAY at Chicago.

5. Last 4 games, Washington has average 26 pts per game, NYG have average 15 PPG.

6. Home Crowd will be nuts all game!

7. Last 4 games Washington has played a tougher schedule, #16 by my analysis. NYG had a softer going, ranked #23.

Even though NYG's coach has said otherwise, I'd be surprised in their key players played more then a half or so. Why would you risk injury to your stars a week before playoffs begin? He won't, expect people to sit as the game goes on.

So, it boil's down to this- Washington is going to be sky high in front of the home crowd, against a hated division rival, with a win needed to make the playoffs. NYG has nothing to play for, except personal stat improvement and a Win for the record. Motvation wins the game!

Washington!
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    WASHINGTON REDSKINS!........no and's, if's, or but's about it, Capy!...end of story, end of discussion, end of thread!....
    Hey SSH and Manster, appreciate the posts, but read my original post please, cuz it's TWO teams!

And thanks to everyone who's posted in here, appreciate your contribution!!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Skins in a must win game, how many Giants starters play?

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Skins in a must win game, how many Giants starters play?
    Need two teams, my brother, see my original post. And thanks for chiming in!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

washington and minny....

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Washington and philly

sshz

I too aded Philly as my 2nd pick. Indy appears to be the top pick for the week- it's good to pass on that game hoping they lose and knock out a bunch!

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Thanks a ton, guys!

Keep those picks/thoughts coming into the morning! Read the original post if you haven't.

Happy New Year, All!

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Washington and tampa
    Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave mcdonae101 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

McDoanne gets it!

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens, Buffalo Bills, Cincinnati Bengals, Dallas Cowboys, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Kansas City Chiefs, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, New York Giants, Oakland Raiders, Pittsburgh Steelers, Seattle Seahawks, Tennessee Titans

Why not play to win the whole pot and bet on an upset? Consider selecting a combination of picks that none of the other contestants is likely to select. Take one dog and one fav, if they happen to win you'll WIN IT ALL.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Okay, fellow degenerates, I need you now...

In a pick-two-games survivor pool that started Week 9.

$100 entry... 677 entrants... = 67.7K.

Down to 7
    , and I am one! (shared with two coworkers though, oh well)

Organizer takes 15%, and again I split this with two guys, but: As long we pick two teams that win, I myself am getting no less than $2,740.00. If we are the sole survivor, I'm getting $19,181.00.

If you are picking two of those teams to win their game for a ton of coin -- and getting ZERO if either loses -- WHICH TWO WOULD YOU GO WITH???

Please take your time, and let me know what you would do!!! Can't tell you how much I appreciate your thoughts, boys. Gonna be a big day tomorrow. Will probably fukkin hurl before it's over.
    You paid the guy running it over 10k in juice? Make sure you throw him a well deserved tip if you win...

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Wash and Denver

astrodomer
    Houston Oilers
    astrodomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

If Romo stays in a while, I think Dallas may win.

12 Last