winz
    refuse to lose
    winz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 949

Some new rules to help us win.. if you follow you will succeed.

New rules for all wagers

1. No rushing or un researched bets ever.
    2. Be aware of all injuries and foul troubles.
    3. Never lay extra juice.. ever.. no matter how good it looks.. there will always be another bet.
    4. If the line or juice moves for or against you then the bet is off immediately.. no ifs and or buts.. smoke crack or inject heroin if you must but do not confirm the wager.
    5. No action just for the sake of action, this could be rule #1.
    6. Second half wagers MUST be opposite of first half results or no play.. only exception is severe injury or severe weather.. even then be careful because it is 100% baked into the line you are getting.. YOU HAVE NO EDGE!
    7. Money management is key.. never go all in because it never works, even if you hit you really lose.. because you lose control. DISCIPLINE is everything.
    8. No fan bets.. these are millionaires throwing around pieces of leather.. they don't know you and they don't give a penetrate if you are living on the pavement... penetrate these scumbags.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jjgold

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

good list, easier said than done for me sadly

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

JJ

who is this guy , winz ?

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

looks like a reasonable list..problem is 99.9% of people here wont follow it or have the discipline to.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

I think #6 needs more thought. I've been watching this more closely. I get the thought is that you are getting value on 2h when you bet a team that lost ats first half (i.e. Duke -5 on game, goes into half down by 16 and are -6 2h imputing a duke +10 on full game, 15 point value over pregsme line) but you also have more information now so pregame line is irrelevant.

I've been watching and more games follow the trend 2h and 1h but not statistically enough. Yesterday's bowl games, only Kentucky 2h was opposite 1h result. Everything else pushed or followed the 1h trend. If lsu covered 1h they also covered 2h, etc.

Good list but #6 shouldn't be a steadfast rule based on what I've started watching last few years.

Either way - cheers and happy new year!!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Oh wow