vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    Up 6 units in 15 weeks with a total of 75 picks....am I right?
    Richkas id open up your 1st grade arithmetic book and review your lessons. Good job.

vividjohn45

Stafford has a new glove as top of finger on throwing hand is dislocated. Last wk vs giants first game detroit had no td.s in a game

vividjohn45

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm thinking the Boys play the starters in the 1st half just to stay sharp and get some PT in before the playoffs start..... Then I'm thinking they will probably begin to rest players in the second half regardless of the score...

That's what I would do anyways if I were the head coach.. Seeing all the quarterback injuries going on around the league would spook me, wouldn't wanna risk an injury with Dak or Zeke..

So maybe the sharp play would be to play the boys in the 1st half and then perhaps consider playing the Lions in the second half...

Then again when I read this that just came out a few hours ago I could be very mistaken!!! http://www.sbnation.com/2016/12/26/1...tt-not-resting
    Yah. I saw that also. But after 2 starters broke their legs this weekend and basically ended their playoff aspirations. Tenny out. Oakland. No way a superbowl now. Dallas cannot realistically play their starters all game in a game that means nothing. Other then to maintain offensive rythem and team momentum. At some point they have to balance the broken leg issue

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Dallas is stupid if they play stars whole game. This should be treated like a preseason game. Get the guys some reps but not the whole game. This ain't bases or hoops. mofos are get into collisions every play

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    Dallas is stupid if they play stars whole game. This should be treated like a preseason game. Get the guys some reps but not the whole game. This ain't bases or hoops. mofos are get into collisions every play
    History doesn't agree.

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

I bet that Dallas would have 2 more first downs than Detroit. With a solid running game against a throwing team, it makes sense.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    History doesn't agree.
    You're wrong

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Dallas not taking there foot off the gas tonight......

Game being played in Jerrys World.......

Dallas Covers-6

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dallas goes right down field and score

Fuk

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    You're wrong
    Prove it. Can anyone provide stats on teams who locked up home field throughout by week 16 and how they played their starters vs how they fared in playoffs?

Someone has to have those stats somewhere. My guess is there is little correlation in the data but could be very wrong. Just a hunch.

vividjohn45

I just took detroit ingame +5.5. Stafford looked ok. And lions scored a td. Ill gamble that dallas pulls starters 2nd half. Just a unit

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Cowboys control who they potentially want to face in the playoffs. Packers or Lions.

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Cowboys control who they potentially want to face in the playoffs. Packers or Lions.
    Ideally Lions would beat GB and Skins win to push GB out of the playoffs.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Even up at half.. Question now is does Garrett start sitting players in the second half now? Dak already took a couple solid hits.. Does he wanna risk it? Zeke as well?

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

As a skins fan, I want to say thank you to Jerry Jones, Jason Garrett, and the Cowboys organization for doing the right thing and playing the starters...true class and professionalism....regardless of what happens the rest of the way, Dallas did the right thing...hopefully they can hang on and win and all we have to do is beat the Giants next week (G-Men will be resting their players).

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dallas playing like a playoff game

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    vegas and books cleaned house on all the Detroit money and steam that came rolling in late because idiot gamblers just "assumed" the Cowboys would be resting their starters....

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This is where Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett is better than Lions head coach Jim Caldwell.

Garrett didn't take his foot off the pedal, Caldwell did when he didn't go for the undefeated season for the Colts when he was head coach for the Colts.

Primetime99
    Primetime99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    vegas and books cleaned house on all the Detroit money and steam that came rolling in late because idiot gamblers just "assumed" the Cowboys would be resting their starters....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Yep and I was one of those idiot gamblers.. Still a risky move by Garrett.. Who really knew for sure?

I lost some money on that and 700 bet points.. Oh well... Cowboys are on a mission and really dominated the game in the second half.

We'll see how they do in the playoffs.. Looked very strong tonight..

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yep and I was one of those idiot gamblers.. Still a risky move by Garrett.. Who really knew for sure?

I lost some money on that and 700 bet points.. Oh well... Cowboys are on a mission and really dominated the game in the second half.

We'll see how they do in the playoffs.. Looked very strong tonight..
    no disrespect meant, Jibby...I was generally speaking...anyhow, it was a brilliant move by Garrett...it will help Dallas to stay sharp and focused...after all, they already have an extra week off once the season ends next week...and as has been mentioned, we've seen numerous teams in recent years rest their starters only to come out flat and be one and done in the playoffs.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Da Manster! 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12