DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Mac always brings up race,and by the way why hasn't Marvin Lewis been fired yet,thats one coach that needs to go.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    what's wrong with you?
    Huh? Honest fukking question. Do you really think dumbass Bradshaw would have ever called out Chuck Noll or Bill Cowher? Why is that? Who do you think has a better overall record between the 3? In fact which Pittsburgh coach has the highest win percentage? Mike fukkin Tomlin. Yet Bradshaw calls him out. For what reason? He demeans him by saying he's not a good coach then goes on to say that he's just a cheerleader. Fukk that dude.

You are absolutely stupid if you don't think color has anything to do with it. Tomlin's black, so obviously he's not qualified to be a good coach. Many posters in SBR say the same damn thing. Fukk you all too. Merry xmas

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Yeah really,must be sad cant call a coach out for being shit because he happens to be black,to bad for Jeff Fisher and Gus Bradley eh!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Rooney's are very loyal to their coaches

Steelers haven't fired a coach since 1968

gotta be a record for pro franchises
    This is why they have won more Superbowl's than any other NFL team.............

And that's a record.......

Mac4Lyfe

Mac always brings up race,and by the way why hasn't Marvin Lewis been fired yet,thats one coach that needs to go.
    Not at all. Only when it's very obvious that race is the reason. Tomlin has won the division every other year as a coach. His record is better than Bill Cowher and has the highest win percentage in Steeler history. You tell me why he said it? Give me one valid reason for what he said?

I don't give a shit about Tomlin or Lewis. I'm a Brown's fan and they are our rivals. While I'm not a fan of either, I can at least appreciate them as coaches. Lewis had been to 5 straight playoffs prior to this year. It's hard to fire a guy that makes the playoffs in one of the toughest divisions in the NFL. I'm not sure you can find a better coach for that program.

Mac4Lyfe

Yeah really,must be sad cant call a coach out for being shit because he happens to be black,to bad for Jeff Fisher and Gus Bradley eh!
    What's sad is that you call the winningest coach in Steeler history a shit coach... and you don't think you're a racist either.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Not at all. Only when it's very obvious that race is the reason. Tomlin has won the division every other year as a coach. His record is better than Bill Cowher and has the highest win percentage in Steeler history. You tell me why he said it? Give me one valid reason for what he said?

I don't give a shit about Tomlin or Lewis. I'm a Brown's fan and they are our rivals. While I'm not a fan of either, I can at least appreciate them as coaches. Lewis had been to 5 straight playoffs prior to this year. It's hard to fire a guy that makes the playoffs in one of the toughest divisions in the NFL. I'm not sure you can find a better coach for that program.
    I dont have a problem with Tomlin to be honest man,but Bradshaw has a diffrence of opinion to are's,I don't know why he said it,youd have to ask him.

Lewis got them to the show five straight years and went one and out in all of them,really I think he's had enough rope time to cut the cord.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 12-25-16 at 09:03 PM.

DwightShrute

Huh? Honest fukking question. Do you really think dumbass Bradshaw would have ever called out Chuck Noll or Bill Cowher? Why is that? Who do you think has a better overall record between the 3? In fact which Pittsburgh coach has the highest win percentage? Mike fukkin Tomlin. Yet Bradshaw calls him out. For what reason? He demeans him by saying he's not a good coach then goes on to say that he's just a cheerleader. Fukk that dude.

You are absolutely stupid if you don't think color has anything to do with it. Tomlin's black, so obviously he's not qualified to be a good coach. Many posters in SBR say the same damn thing. Fukk you all too. Merry xmas
    2 things:

1. wow!

2. what evidence do you have that color has anything to do with it?

packerd_00

What's sad is that you call the winningest coach in Steeler history a shit coach... and you don't think you're a racist either.
    I called Marvin Lewis a shit coach,never called Tomlin one.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ohio needs to give up on professional football,Lol.......

Especially Cleveland......

Every top draft pick from college that gets stuck in Cleveland is out of the NFL within a couple of years.

This can not be a coincidence...

The fukkin city is cursed for life....

Ohio needs to be thankful for the hall of fame's it hosts.

Ohio can adopt Pittsburgh as it's NFL team to get a feel of winning for once.....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tomlin saves job with win

He knew it too

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Tomlin's a horrible coach. Even steelers fans know this.

Any other franchise would have fired him already

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tomlin saves job with win

He knew it too
    Gold is hilarious, dude....

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Guys can they win the Super Bowl I mean can they beat the patriots they got the talent but will Tomlin be completely out coached?
    Let's say he gets outcoached. What's the big deal? Billy is god right? He has to win the AFC title in ne. Is that easy?

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Let's say he gets outcoached. What's the big deal? Billy is god right? He has to win the AFC title in ne. Is that easy?
    It's not easy at all but I will say possible i have some great futures on them for afc title and Super Bowl idk should be interesting

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    It's not easy at all but I will say possible i have some great futures on them for afc title and Super Bowl idk should be interesting
    You have nothing to worry about. The Steelers will go to the bowl. Pats are out first game.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You have nothing to worry about. The Steelers will go to the bowl. Pats are out first game.
    Been saying this... bet on it a long time ago.. I don't care what the line is on the wild card game vs the Dolphins.. I'm pounding it

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Quote Originally Posted by rizespor View Post
    Tomlin's a horrible coach. Even steelers fans know this.

Any other franchise would have fired him already
    Agreed. Tomlin is a glorified cheerleader. And Todd Haley's head is hard as a rock. He refuses to let Big Ben sling it

rizespor

Brady owns the steelers. I think Raiders with carr would have given pats their toughest test

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by rizespor View Post
    Brady owns the steelers. I think Raiders with carr would have given pats their toughest test
    Brady owns them in pits. The title game will be in ne if the pats make it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Brady really own everyone but giants

lets be real here

rizespor

lets be real here
    Not the ravens in playoffs. You can make the case flacco should be 4-0 in playoffs against brady

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

lets be real here
    Giants going back to the ship this year JJ... Giants Steelers gonna dance in houston

Mac4Lyfe

I called Marvin Lewis a shit coach,never called Tomlin one.

You said... "Yeah really,must be sad cant call a coach out for being shit because he happens to be black,to bad for Jeff Fisher and Gus Bradley eh!"

The topic was about Bradshaw calling out Tomlin. You just said above that it's sad that Bradshaw can't call Tomlin out for being a SHIT coach. In other words, you said he was a shit coach in your post above because you believe what Bradshaw said.

Mac4Lyfe

2 things:1. wow! 2. what evidence do you have that color has anything to do with it?
    Dwight - Tomlin has one of the best records in the NFL. His teams have been hampered with significant injuries the last few years. Compare his first 10 years with Belichick's first 10 years and please give me 1 reason ANYONE would say he's not a good coach?

Bradshaw called him a cheerleader, said he can't think of anything he brings to the team, said he's not a good coach. Yet, he called Cowher a great coach. You tell me what evidence do you have that color IS NOT AN ISSUE? It's certainly not his record or his experience or winning a Super Bowl. Did Bradshaw give any real evidence for saying what he said??? You can take Cowher's first 10 years and Tomlin's first 10 years and Tomlin has already done in 10 years what it took Cowher 15.

So I ask you again. What other reason could there be for Bradshaw to call Tomlin out? What merit is he using? Bradshaw has been a prick to the city since he left years ago, he may be stirring the pot just to get a reaction but when you give one guy credit and you demean another guy with a better record, you either have an ax to grind or an agenda.

DwightShrute

Dwight - Tomlin has one of the best records in the NFL. His teams have been hampered with significant injuries the last few years. Compare his first 10 years with Belichick's first 10 years and please give me 1 reason ANYONE would say he's not a good coach?

Bradshaw called him a cheerleader, said he can't think of anything he brings to the team, said he's not a good coach. Yet, he called Cowher a great coach. You tell me what evidence do you have that color IS NOT AN ISSUE? It's certainly not his record or his experience or winning a Super Bowl. Did Bradshaw give any real evidence for saying what he said??? You can take Cowher's first 10 years and Tomlin's first 10 years and Tomlin has already done in 10 years what it took Cowher 15.

So I ask you again. What other reason could there be for Bradshaw to call Tomlin out? What merit is he using? Bradshaw has been a prick to the city since he left years ago, he may be stirring the pot just to get a reaction but when you give one guy credit and you demean another guy with a better record, you either have an ax to grind or an agenda.
    for the record, I like Tomlin. Great coach.

Again I ask ... what evidence do you have that color is an issue?

Why can't people (in your America) criticize a black person without racism accusations? Unreal.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

TEam that won't go out easily in playoffs = Houston.

That defense just doesn't give up many pts. Better yet, think about the injuries they have now. Get those guys back next year, 2017 edition will be a handful.

rizespor

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    TEam that won't go out easily in playoffs = Houston.

That defense just doesn't give up many pts. Better yet, think about the injuries they have now. Get those guys back next year, 2017 edition will be a handful.
    They need a qb. Could be super bowl contender

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Pittsburgh isn't that good. Their division was mediocre at best. Big Ben blows nuts on the road, their defense is half what it once was, and Tomlin will end up costing them eventually in a tight game, if that happens, with stupid decisions.

pilebuck13

Idk he was pretty good in boyz in the hood

packerd_00

You said... "Yeah really,must be sad cant call a coach out for being shit because he happens to be black,to bad for Jeff Fisher and Gus Bradley eh!"

The topic was about Bradshaw calling out Tomlin. You just said above that it's sad that Bradshaw can't call Tomlin out for being a SHIT coach. In other words, you said he was a shit coach in your post above because you believe what Bradshaw said.
    No I was referring to Dwights meme,trying to make a point,that your not allowed to call a black coach out if their shit at their job,easy enough to figure out even for you Mac.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

for the record, I like Tomlin. Great coach.

Again I ask ... what evidence do you have that color is an issue?

Why can't people (in your America) criticize a black person without racism accusations? Unreal.
    If a black person sucks in sports I'll call him or her out because they suck and I don't give a shiit.. His color will have nothing to do with it and it shouldn't in sports.. I hate every time the race card is pulled myself, Americans are silly and stupid sensitive in these regards...

Tomlin is a decent coach..

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

MAC4LYFE habitual card player

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I like Tomlin, but he has made quite a few very questionable calls over the years.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Out of all the horrible coaches in the league a guy with a 102-57 record and 2 Super Bowl trips as head coach and won one needs to be fired? This board is pathetic.
    Last edited by jtoler; 12-26-16 at 01:22 AM.

First 123 Last