DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

I also have a permit to carry listen never pull unless for 2 reasons outnumbered by alot and if someone draws on you a gun knife etc

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Dont leave home without it, in this crazy fu**ed up world. Thought I was gonna need it when I went to buy my weekly supply of beer today and saw like 20 people hanging out in front of the liquor store that I go to weekly. And this is not common, theres usually NEVER anyone loitering outside.

Sharp gun!!

DOMINATER

When your carrying try to avoid that situation, you have to be very careful or they will pull the permit the police hate to have people carrying except for themselves cant blame them to many sick ones

DOMINATER

Then you have weasels and cowards like the 1 in 100 in this room in the real world they will walk a mile not to go by you, i have a beautiful pit bull i love for him to take care of the easy stuff.

DOMINATER

MIKE I LIKE YOUR STYLE YOU PULLED MY COVERS ,BUT YOU DID IT WITH CLASS, I WAS JUST SO BORED AND NOTHING INTERESTING TO TALK ABOUT THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE SOME FUN AND JUST BULLSHIT SORRY I DID NOT MEAN TO BE IGNORANT MY APOLOGYS I GAVE YOU 25 POINTS FOR YOURCLASS IN HANDLING THE SITUATION I NEVER USE THEM AND I LIKE TO GIVE THEM TO GOOD POSTERS AND GUYS LIKE YOU

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

I never had problems in high school cause nobody would dare f**k with me. I'm not a bully, or trying to sound like a badass, I was just a big SOB that got along with everybody and never f**ked with anybody. I got in a fight on my second day of high school with some little asshole that was almost a foot shorter than me and thrashed him, and never got f**ked with after that. I know I sound like a bitch, beating up a little guy but he asked for it, and he was tough little bastard too, he got sent to the reform school version of high school a year later for biting a teachers finger during a fight he was in that the teacher was trying to break up. Bounced in college which was a great job (lotta easily accessible pussy, especially after they were drunk and wanted some action after the bar closed, LOL) and kept me outta trouble as far as boozing and getting into trouble was concerned on weekends in the offseason, and kept me in decent pocket change for a college kid. Played OT and DE in high school and OT in college. Dropped the weight after college and am down to 250 as well. But I'm 35 now and it has never mattered how big you are cause there's crazy asses everywhere who would cut anyones throat for any reason, or worse.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Just read your post about draw and I agree. Thats why I said I thought I was gonna need it today. Brother in law gave me the same advice.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    I AM INTERESTED IN BUYING A HANDGUN , SO THAT AT 10 OR 15 FEET AWAY, IF GOD FORBIDE I HAD TO FIRE MY WEAPON AND PUT A BULLET IN A PERSONS HEAD I WOULD PREFER THE BULLET NOT EXIT, SO A SMALLER CALIPER WEAPON , AND DO THEY MAKE LEFT HANDED GUN, WOULD I CHOOSE A SEMI AUTOMATIC OR THE OTHER TYPE , SHOULD I GET CHROME OR NOT PLEASE FOR THOSE WHO CAN HELP THANK YOUIF YOU HAD TROUBLE WITH THE BIG BAD WOLF AND YOU WERE A PIG WHO WOULD YOU CALL , YOUR COUSINS THE GUINEA PIGS LOL.
    You are going to need plenty of practicing to be able to put a bullet in someone's head from 15 feet. And when you finally succeed you will enjoy the lethal injection in a few years.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 02-05-10 at 10:18 PM.

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Thanks JJ.

DOMINATER

yes l im not worried about getting caught mr , pavyracer not in my state and why we are on the subject only once they cross your threshold in my state you can put ten bullets in from 15 ft away, i would never shoot anyone unless they were using a equal force , guns to guns only outside your door,

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What's the purpose of putting 10 bullets in someone's head from 15 feet? I mean after you hit him with the first bullet in the head do you keep shooting the corpse laying on the ground in the head? Will any head be left after you hit all 10 bullets or will it explode like a watermelon?

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Exactly. Perfect example, there was a big car accident right in front of my house tonight. Not raggin on cops or first responders but it was a little under 5 minutes till the first car showed up on the scene. Now thats not bad but, if some asshole is gonna rob you or worse, in your home, then that means your already dead. I dont see how anyone wouldnt at least own a gun in the home at minimum. The boomers are a big opponenet of this, at least the ones I know like mom who says "You've never been robbed or jumped, why own a gun". Thats like hyping up security the day after the nutsack bomber tried to blow up a plane. Gotta be prepared beforehand. I own 2 pits too Dominator, a couple of real sweethearts, except if f**cked with or commanded to do damage. Best dogs to have period, since there loyal, and are the biggest babies ever as long they werent abused and/or trained to fight as pups. Least mine are.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Fatboy, who is that creature feature next to you?

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

This keeps the JJ Golds of the world at bay just finished cleaning it.

swaindexter
    swaindexter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4563

Quote Originally Posted by tltaylor89 View Post
    This keeps the JJ Golds of the world at bay just finished cleaning it.
    Weapon is FAR from being clean. Not that I know anything at all...

robmpink
    Update your status

word em up. Pop pop pop. Rude bwoy

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

People with guns are cowards.

robmpink
    Update your status

say no to guns.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Where is this guy Dominator?????

Outlawdino
    Outlawdino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Depends on your needs....I am considering a Walther PPs or Smith & Wesson compact 9...and also a Remington 870/1100 12g shotgun with full Rhino-Rail for home defense.

robmpink
    Update your status

I want a f'in grenade launcher just to scare the little bastards if they dare try to ring the doorbell and run.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Where is this guy Dominator?????
    He is probably chilling w/ his neighbor Will Smith.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Just get a 1911. Taurus one is pretty good with a good price. To me they are all the same. I mean everyone has the original specs for the military version. There is a reason this gun is still being made a hundred years later.

Outlawdino
    Outlawdino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking at a 1911 smith & wesson compact 45 acp...price is right...can't pass it up.

First 12