ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Vegas Question: Anyone here been to the swingers club on KAREN road?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All druggies and hiv types

Stay far away

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Handjobs only, long staircases. Run

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

Stay away lol

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Good feedback.

Thanks men.

Will avoid.

jjgold

The trans there have cocks 4-7 inches

Bi guys 3-8 inches

Straight guys 5-9 inches

No straight ladies

Bi ladies do not shave pussy

Most over weight also

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

JJ you have a lot of knowledge around dick size demographics. Why is this?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

jjgold

Greaser been in the industry in past
    Last edited by jjgold; 12-18-16 at 08:28 PM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    shari's shift JJ

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

The swinger title reminded me of a funny story that involved a friend of mine and his girl.

They both go to some other dudes house... he has a girlfriend as well... and she's like part Asian or something. All 4 of them are smoking down. Shooting the sh#$ etc. The guy who owns the home calls my friend to the side and says hey... did you ever think about switching up for a round? He goes what do you mean? He goes... I want you to fuk my girl... and I'll have your girl. Now my buddy is the jealous type... but he's also horny as fuk... likes to do different things. The dude that owns the house goes... have you ever fukked an Asian before? He goes no. Well tonight's your night. This dude just wanted my friend's girl... clearly... she's dumber than a box of rocks and has a nice set of implants. I could see why he'd want to bang her.

So... my friend takes his GF to the side and says... hey... that other guy wanted to know if you wanted to switch up partners for an hour or so? She goes... what? You mean... fuk? Like right now? At first she goes... no... I don't want to. Now remember he's the insecure one... but nutty in the head. He's kind of begging her to do it. She goes... are you sure this won't mess up our relationship? He goes no... we'll be fine.

So my friend gives the other guy the OK. The owner of the house takes my friend's girl to his bedroom. And my friend takes his girl to the living room to fuk her on the couch.

This is when it gets so funny...

My friend is banging that Asian on the couch. And... all he's thinking about... is how the other guy is slamming his girl. So, the sex wasn't that good... and they stop after 20 minutes. Their both sitting on the couch... waiting for their other partners to come out of the bedroom. How fukking awkward is this? I said... did you even talk to each other afterwards? He said no... I said... did you watch TV or something? He goes no... the TV was off. I said... you should of turned the TV on. He said... all I could hear is him thumping my girl. So after 45 minutes of his GF fukking the other dude... they finally come out of their bedroom.

She came out with a smile... and says honey did you enjoy it (to her boyfriend). He looks mad as hell... grabs her arm... takes her outside... and they had a major argument. He kept on asking her... Did you like it? Was he bigger than me? Why did you take so long? WTF? That's what he said. She replies... what was I supposed to do? He's on top of me... should I of said please stop my boyfriend is done banging your girl now... so I'm done?

What an absolute train wreck.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Money that is fukked up but hilariously awesome

also Is anyone surprised a certain penthouse forum poster hasn't arrived yet????

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

The swinger title reminded me of a funny story that involved a friend of mine and his girl.

They both go to some other dudes house... he has a girlfriend as well... and she's like part Asian or something. All 4 of them are smoking down. Shooting the sh#$ etc. The guy who owns the home calls my friend to the side and says hey... did you ever think about switching up for a round? He goes what do you mean? He goes... I want you to fuk my girl... and I'll have your girl. Now my buddy is the jealous type... but he's also horny as fuk... likes to do different things. The dude that owns the house goes... have you ever fukked an Asian before? He goes no. Well tonight's your night. This dude just wanted my friend's girl... clearly... she's dumber than a box of rocks and has a nice set of implants. I could see why he'd want to bang her.

So... my friend takes his GF to the side and says... hey... that other guy wanted to know if you wanted to switch up partners for an hour or so? She goes... what? You mean... fuk? Like right now? At first she goes... no... I don't want to. Now remember he's the insecure one... but nutty in the head. He's kind of begging her to do it. She goes... are you sure this won't mess up our relationship? He goes no... we'll be fine.

So my friend gives the other guy the OK. The owner of the house takes my friend's girl to his bedroom. And my friend takes his girl to the living room to fuk her on the couch.

My friend is banging that Asian on the couch. And... all he's thinking about... is how the other guy is slamming his girl. So, the sex wasn't that good... and they stop after 20 minutes. Their both sitting on the couch... waiting for their other partners to come out of the bedroom. How fukking awkward is this? I said... did you even talk to each other afterwards? He said no... I said... did you watch TV or something? He goes no... the TV was off. I said... you should of turned the TV on. He said... all I could hear is him thumping my girl. So after 45 minutes of his GF fukking the other dude... they finally come out of their bedroom.

She came out with a smile... and says honey did you enjoy it (to her boyfriend). He looks mad as hell... grabs her arm... takes her outside... and they had a major argument. He kept on asking her... Did you like it? Was he bigger than me? Why did you take so long? WTF? That's what he said. She replies... what was I supposed to do? He's on top of me... should I of said please stop my boyfriend is done banging your girl now... so I'm done?

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

JJ knows way too much info about this topic.

Yet his 2.5 inches doesn't fit into any demographic.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Money when you stay away from political posts, you're damn near a HOF poater

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The trans there have cocks 4-7 inches

Bi guys 3-8 inches

Straight guys 5-9 inches

Where the hell do you fit in, JJ??

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

wow thats a funny story

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by RealSlimShady View Post
    fuk you

I am actually 8 inches now if I use extensions

Stay away from those places...I always use to see straight guys walk back and forth pretending they did not know what place was and before you know it approx 3 out of 10 were getting nailed in ass behind buliding

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Ol Sweet Lips Corbin..... drop his name at Karen's and all the guy's, bi and "straight" and gay, all get hard..... JJ's flaxen throat gets high marks among all demos there.....

note: "straight" meaning those guys who haven't come out of the closet to admit their penchant for dick.....

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

JJ is Str8 as an Arrow

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by RealSlimShady View Post
    we've all seen the photographic evidence of where Mr. Corbin "fits in"..... he's amped up and rock hard in this photo collage:

the only size contest JJ's ever won was when he entered a "Bull Dyke Biggest Clit Contest"..... he wore that old racoon pelt rug of his and posed as a butch.....

he measured a full .786 inches, to beat out the field.....

as for "fitting in", he pretty much can fit that schshort of his (opposite of schlong) into anything..... keyholes, cracks in the sidewalk, a small eurasian's left nostril, a big top's belly button..... you name it.... if it's got a hole at least .75" deep and .65 inches wide, he can fit in it......

JJ having sex is more like a game of operation..... he puts it in a vagina and never hits a wall.....

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    JJ is Str8 as an Arrow