Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

So 5Dimes wouldn't allow teasing Rams with the under tonight!

Was this the case at all the books??

WTF is with this?! That should be allowable, shouldn't it? Is that just the book taking a position and saying No Thanks, or is there a common rule about an under and a large dog that I didn't know about?

Thanks.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

happens to me all the time. especially if there is a 3rd leg on play. also very strict with nascar as well.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Was this the case at all the books??

WTF is with this?! That should be allowable, shouldn't it? Is that just the book taking a position and saying No Thanks, or is there a common rule about an under and a large dog that I didn't know about?

Thanks.
    Call 5 Dimes and ask for Tony....give him a piece of your mind...watch the results

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Call 5 Dimes and ask for Tony....give him a piece of your mind...watch the results
    Haha. My experiences dealing with them on issues has always been fine. But yeah, I've heard stories on here.

Anyway, curious to hear how common this is... not allowing simple two-team teasers with a side and total from a game.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

They always make sure they tip the scales in their favor

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Lol. Teasers.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

the books are reeling from getting middled on the monday night game. of course all the teasers covered also. nfl teaser players should be having a good year and the books are leaning towards increasing the price next season. probably -115, -125, -135

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

So the tease I WANTED to do is going to hit easily. Meanwhile the TWO teasers I did instead because they wouldn't allow this one both lost. Awesome. That's how things have been going for me lately.

This is why I need to win all the contests I'm in. Because I can't win a damn bet, lol.

(Planning to win the SuperContest, Beat the Prick, and my suicide pool. There is no other option. )

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

I think same rule teasers and parlays, can't do same game if spread more than a third of total

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Quote Originally Posted by rizespor View Post
    I think same rule teasers and parlays, can't do same game if spread more than a third of total
    This

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

They restrict all the games in which if you multiply the spread X 3 and the result is higher than the total it wont be available for teasing nor parlaying

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Thanks a lot you guys, that's the answer I was looking for! Least now I understand it.

But I guess all books must not follow this, because a friend got it in at his.

Dr Nostron
    Dr Nostron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10978

I could not do the Hawks and over in a teaser - but it allowed Hawks and under - which cashed.

Seemed strange

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They knew

Books are very smart

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Meanwhile the TWO teasers I did instead because they wouldn't allow this one both lost. Awesome.
    Thats how they get you man.

I know you don't know me from a can of paint..but try to resist putting in bets you're settling for. penetrate betting just to amuse yourself. Use bet points for that. I had to learn the hard way and still am. Example, betting a live under when I could have bet it at a better price before the game. I ALWAYS do that, but I really shouldn't.

Never settle. Best of luck brotha. Kill the book!

And Tony is a total piece of shit for anyone who doesn't know him. Google Tony 5Dimes to amuse yourself.
    Last edited by Calgunner23; 12-16-16 at 10:29 AM.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Yes, when the total/ATS ratio is less than 3/1, combo bets on Favorite/Over or Underdog/Under are considered correlated.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by Calgunner23 View Post
    Thats how they get you man.

I know you don't know me from a can of paint..but try to resist putting in bets you're settling for. penetrate betting just to amuse yourself. Use bet points for that. I had to learn the hard way and still am. Example, betting a live under when I could have bet it at a better price before the game. I ALWAYS do that, but I really shouldn't.

Never settle. Best of luck brotha. Kill the book!

And Tony is a total piece of shit for anyone who doesn't know him. Google Tony 5Dimes to amuse yourself.
    Thanks for the post, Cal. And yup, you're completely right, settling and/or chasing are what kill your bankroll. As an intelligent person, I fully recognize this, and yet my discipline is weak as shit. Someday I need to overcome this. That or quit, lol.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

Interesting

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Thanks for the post, Cal. And yup, you're completely right, settling and/or chasing are what kill your bankroll. As an intelligent person, I fully recognize this, and yet my discipline is weak as shit. Someday I need to overcome this. That or quit, lol.
    My pleasure man. I sincerely want everyone on here to win. We are all here with a common goal. Best of luck brotha.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 187

this is pretty understandable imo